Navy SEAL chief says foreign force responsible for Trat attack

Lite Beer

Thinking of solutions..... I once read where a certain type of noise (gunshot or explosion) could trigger surveillance scans 360 degrees. These could be mounted in place at intersections just up and down the street from the incident. Time of trigger event could be recorded, and all vehicles that passing immediately out of that area would be recorded.

Simple and cheap, but is it not being done for a different reason?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the part where the navy seal declared that attack was perpetrated by foreign forces: from the OP.

He said who else dared to attack in this area under the Navy’s responsibility if not foreign force which he said was so brutal.

So you attacked Englishoak without any reason.

Conclusion to the interview:

He then said don’t ask who did it, adding he never expected they dared do it, Wassana wrote on her Facebook.

(photo : www.facebook.com/WassanaJournalist)

Anyway posting things on facebook in order to inform public is a bad joke. Journalists and politicians should know better and move back to the real world instead of wasting their time in the virtual world.

I attacked that particular individual? I've just asked him number of questions and he still owes us answers. Cambodian apologists on this forum were provided with numerous links proving Cambodian involvement regarding arms smuggling to Thaksin controlled areas, shelter and training provided to red shirt criminals, killers and terrorists. Hard evidence exists. But for some reason you chose to ignore it.

Prove that Cambodians aren't involved in Thai internal affairs.

So now we know where you stand. Thank you. Providing arms, services, shelter and training to criminals, killers and terorists is not a crime in your book. It speaks volumes about you. I'm pleased we've cleared that one out. Incidentally, how does it feel to be on the same side with children murderers? Best regards from Jakrapob Penkair...;-)

Mai pen rai krub, your last quote says it all:"So now WE know where you stand. Thank you."

I won't embark in another discussion with you as you continue to twist things and just show the part it suits you better.

So, enjoy your time here on Thai Visa, I will avoid to read your posts from now on smile.png (Guess it doesn't matter to you, so that makes us even).

I don't think anyone will be shedding any tears. You've been exposed many times here for your fake impartiality. I stand very much in the centre. You're all the way to the left. Your ilk had four years to sort out extremists within your own ranks. They've done absolutely nothing. On the contrary, they made things worse. It's high time honest PTP supporters distanced themselves from their militant wings and terrorists operating under their protection.

And of course. When the debate is lost and you cannot answer straightforward questions the discussion is over. Som nom na...wai2.gif

Edited by Mackie

I don't think anyone will be shedding any tears. You've been exposed many times here for your fake impartiality. I stand very much in the centre. You're all the way to the left. Your ilk had four years to sort out extremists within your own ranks. They've done absolutely nothing. On the contrary, they made things worse. It's high time honest PTP supporters distanced themselves from their militant wings and terrorists operating under their protection.

And of course. When the debate is lost and you cannot answer straightforward questions the discussion is over. Som nom na...wai2.gif

Lol, I have been exposed many times for my fake impartiality... cheesy.gifclap2.gif

You see? You can only attack me because YOU are the one who doesn't have straightforward answer... Tell me how I can be a fake impartial, blaming many times on the disasters that this disgraceful Government made in the years. Oh but yes. Sure, you are the eye in the sky, knowing everything about everyone.

I am just different from those blinds on the two sides that will just write here ONLY to keep high their beliefs flag, even when it's evident that it's not how they say.

Keeping on topic: how you can still tell the navy seal did not tell foreign forces are the perpetrators of attacks? I even quoted the part where he wrote it and then you posted your spin with another part of interview that anyway even enforce again the concept he knows who they are and never expect they did it (foreigner forces).

Edited by newcomer71

The Navy Seals/Marines are trying to protect people, give them a break because they do actually care - I'm sure they have a good idea what is going on but their hands are tied right now. Must be v frustrating.

Take a look at post #111 thumbsup.gif

It's a question I find difficult to argue with.

Edited by Dap

Again where is the proof?

There is so much rumor mongering going on wish those who have NO proof or evidence or witnesses would just stop and news media would also stop printing it without even having conducted serious investigative journalism to determine if their source is correct or just "guessing". How do news reports even get and then keep their jobs with providing non-factual information to the public?

Thinking of solutions..... I once read where a certain type of noise (gunshot or explosion) could trigger surveillance scans 360 degrees. These could be mounted in place at intersections just up and down the street from the incident. Time of trigger event could be recorded, and all vehicles that passing immediately out of that area would be recorded.

Simple and cheap, but is it not being done for a different reason?

Same reason there are very few traffic cameras here on dangerous roads and intersections. Life is cheap and nobody gives a f*** anyway.

I think, to be fair, Trat is just a spit from Cambodia (30kms to the border?) and I reckon there's a decent chance some mercenaries or whoever could have been paid to take a little trip ...

but why take mercenaries when there are so many loving Thai brothers and sisters who are willing to kill for nothing.