Baht Bus Costs....

BigDamo

Before you get on tell the driver sip baht kap.

Don't talk to the driver at all.

Just hand over the 10 baht in coins at the end.

This isn't a controversial route.

It is 10 baht. Period.

There is a small chance the driver will turn off at Pattaya Klang.

In that case, you must still pay the 10 baht.

Cheers.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

10 Baht

Can someone also advise me of the cost a the baht bus from Ad apartments in Naklua to walking st.I realise that you would have to walk from soi 6 to naklua rd.to board bus.

Many thanks-

It depends.

Some of the baht buses travel west on Pattaya Nua after making the left turn at Dolphin Circle, which means you would have to get off and catch a different bus in front of Dental Smile at the top end of Beach Road. Cost is 10 baht each.

However, the majority of them make the U turn on Pattaya Nua (made necessary by the closing of Dolphin Circle southbound traffic) and come back to Beach Road then continue southbound. Cost is 10 baht.

Just ask " Beach Road?" when first boarding and they will tell you which route you are on.

Edited by WaywardWind

Haven't the Naklua to Beach Rd. Baht Buses always turned up Pattaya Nua then a quik U turn back to the beach?

Most of the baht buses southbound on the Pattaya-Naklua Road make the U turn after turning on to Pattaya Nua, and then head for Beach Road.

Some don't make the U turn and continue eastbound on Pattaya Nua.

I would estimate that 8 out of 10 make the turn and head to Beach Road, but it doesn't hurt to check with the driver before boarding.

is this an ironic thread? are people prepared to pay thousands of baht for something the rest of use comfortably enjoy for free really bothered about at 10 baht bus fare?

They are not really bothered. They just want to see their "names" up in print. Bored old men, I feel sorry for them.