Yingluck stresses she will stay to the last minute

webfact

Madam Prime Minister, I know you will stay to the end, you are truly a bright light in these days of Darkness, good luck to you!

Peace be with you!

Then that really is sad for Thailand if she is the only bright light! More like the dark clouds of doom. Time she went to Dubai.

Well, the family/cronies are one of the biggest non corporate shareholders of PTT so I guess the light running on diesel could be bright. And it is pretty dark in Thailand now.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She is the rightful elected leader in the country, if you do not like her vote her out of office!

Oh sorry I forgot all of us Farangs do not have a right to vote in Thailand!

Cheers

that was then this is now. She is the caretaker PM she dissolved parliament. So she is no longer the rightful elected leader. Those elections are inconclusive, and may prove that she no longer has the peoples vote.

She is the only elected PM Thailand has, now as a care taker government does not take her landslide victory away, her victory really bruised some Democrat male egos with so much painful lost of face, losing to an intelligent female in a male dominated country!

Cheers

Thailand doesn't have an elected PM. Once she dissolved Parliament she ceased to be PM she is just a caretaker PM now.

losing to an intelligent female in a male dominated country!

Makes you wonder what her male MP's must think of her as well, having to take orders from Her, I'm sure Chalerm cowers when she speaks! Probably why she has been so ineffectual as party puppet!

• Like 2

to leave would be to admit to be forced out by a small band of nasty thugs by using fear and intimidation , and the overthrow of democracy by Sutheps terrorists

Brilliant post-NOT

Thugs and terrorists ??? oooooooooooooh please.

The courts will decide the fate of the government. NOT Suthep, he and his supporters (better word) only highlighted the need for action.

He is not the instigator of the problems 3 years government record is..............if you were here???

• Like 1

to leave would be to admit to be forced out by a small band of nasty thugs by using fear and intimidation , and the overthrow of democracy by Sutheps terrorists

May I suggest that you spend a day with the protestors in Bangkok. And then tell me, are these sons and daughters of Thailand's soil really terrorists? Also tell me, where on earth did you get this idea from? You know it's utter and complete nonsense. I know you only have 250 posts so you are a newbie here. But surely, before making such definitive statements you should do some research. That would tell you that you have reached the wrong conclusion. Or perhaps someone asked you to post this misinformation?

(incidentally "Sutheps terrorists" need an apostrophe, otherwise it is a bit meaningless.)

Edited by ianf
  • Like 1

Yingluck is ridiculing Thailand.

Making Thailand the laughing stock of this "pea-brain" mentality.

Is she not aware she's seen as a glove-puppet with her brothers hand firmly making the movements ? probably not.

Yesterday I had a text from AIS telling me that her family had no business connections with AIS. I wonder why ?

The true colors of Thailand are coming out very true.

Is she not aware she's seen as a glove-puppet with her brothers hand firmly making the movements ? probably not.

Yesterday I had a text from AIS telling me that her family had no business connections with AIS. I wonder why ?

That's a lie from AIS - Thaksin still has fingers in that pie.

Stressing she is, as the article's headlines says, but not in that sense. Every recent image as well as her hiding out, reveals a woman instructed by her brother to stay so his cause isn't lost; all the while totally fearing the wrath of karma and problems her pea brain have recently caused the country.

No I think this family doesn't know the difference between true and lies anymore....

There are interviews with dictators who seriously believe that they sacrifice themself for the country and the people, while in fact they live extreme rich and corrupt while the population starve.

They really didn't see it themself. And as you write with her brain size it will be even worse....

• Like 1

So Yingluck is posting *in english* on her facebook page addressing the protesters...?

First off, she should do it in Thai, not english... this is just a gimmick for the Foreign press.

Secondly she should do it face-to-face, not via her Facebook page...

Mind you, when she takes her instruction via Skype, its understandable why she might think Facebook is an acceptable communication media for Policy and Negotiations.

Hard to believe it is really her doing it. I mean aside from the fact she does absolutely nothing.

Really, they should search the IP, and determine if it is her- and second of all, the location- and hold protests wherever the IP turns up, until they find her and put some pressure on her to face demonstrators and speak out to them in person, to gain at least a little respect, which she has failed to do whatsoever in the course of 3 years.

There is no way she is writing her own Facebook / Social Media posts.

She can't speak English well enough to verbalize this content... so I would say that there is absolutely no way that she could actually write it herself.

A native English speaker with a flair for propaganda is doing the ghost writing here.

A trace of the IP address that posted these probably leads directly to Robert Amsterdam.

And she would write her Facebook in Thai not in English.

The shame is, they even couldn't find someone who can translate Robert Amsterdam text into Thai....

• Like 1

IANF wrote:

May I suggest that you spend a day with the protestors in Bangkok. And then tell me, are these sons and daughters of Thailand's soil really terrorists? Also tell me, where on earth did you get this idea from? You know it's utter and complete nonsense. I know you only have 250 posts so you are a newbie here. But surely, before making such definitive statements you should do some research. That would tell you that you have reached the wrong conclusion. Or perhaps someone asked you to post this misinformation?

(incidentally "Sutheps terrorists" need an apostrophe, otherwise it is a bit meaningless.)

Not to object to your post, but the number of posts is a very vague indicator of how long somebody is in Thailand. In the end the content counts, not the number.

• Like 1

She is the rightful elected leader in the country, if you do not like her vote her out of office!

Oh sorry I forgot all of us Farangs do not have a right to vote in Thailand!

Cheers

that was then this is now. She is the caretaker PM she dissolved parliament. So she is no longer the rightful elected leader. Those elections are inconclusive, and may prove that she no longer has the peoples vote.

She is the only elected PM Thailand has, now as a care taker government does not take her landslide victory away, her victory really bruised some Democrat male egos with so much painful lost of face, losing to an intelligent female in a male dominated country!

Cheers

Thailand doesn't have an elected PM. Once she dissolved Parliament she ceased to be PM she is just a caretaker PM now.

Makes you wonder what her male MP's must think of her as well, having to take orders from Her, I'm sure Chalerm cowers when she speaks! Probably why she has been so ineffectual as party puppet!

Do not go trying to change the subject, yellows favorite response when they have no respond!

Plain fact the Democrats can not get over the lost of face, They had a constitution written to keep them in power, They set up 30 candidates made up of celebrities and offsprings of political families,the creme of the soap operas and the offsprings of their office holders, She kicked their <deleted>, in a landslide vote.

Your dear leader Suthep was a 34 year veteran of Democratic politics and in the last twenty years Suthep and the Democrats could not win an election, what a poor excuse for a major political party.

It is no wonder they want to move away from the Democratic process of a free election, Simply because the can not win an election!

No Democrat in the last 20 years has accomplished winning an election, as Yingluck has done, run for the opportunity for your party to name you the Prime Minister via a free open election!

Cheers to our elected Prime Minister!

• Like 1

As to the violence in Trat and Ratchaprasong, she said she strongly condemned the use of violence that has caused many deaths, particularly children have lost their lives.

Not all red shirts condemn violence...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbOC5J8Npak

"I have good news to tell my red-shirt brothers and sisters from all provinces. The People’s Democratic Reform Committee members of Suthep (Thaugsuban) at the protest stage in Khao Saming (Trat province) were deservedly given a reception by the locals. Five PDRC people were killed and over 30 injured"

Dab Daeng

Absolutely disgusting....

And then the 'damage control' people come out to apologize as they know he has royally f*%ked up by saying that!

Yingluck needs to do Thailand and its people a favour and go before any further loss of life. She is not doing anyone (apart from Thaksin) any favours by staying on and prolonging this cycle of violence and arguments.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

I accept your comments. Can you supply any evidence please. Would be very interested to know more.

IANF wrote:

Not to object to your post, but the number of posts is a very vague indicator of how long somebody is in Thailand. In the end the content counts, not the number.

A does the 'Join date' when comapired with 'banned dates'

• Like 1

Cheers

Do not go trying to change the subject, yellows favorite response when they have no respond!

Plain fact the Democrats can not get over the lost of face, They had a constitution written to keep them in power, They set up 30 candidates made up of celebrities and offsprings of political families,the creme of the soap operas and the offsprings of their office holders, She kicked their &lt;deleted&gt;, in a landslide vote.

Your dear leader Suthep was a 34 year veteran of Democratic politics and in the last twenty years Suthep and the Democrats could not win an election, what a poor excuse for a major political party.

It is no wonder they want to move away from the Democratic process of a free election, Simply because the can not win an election!

No Democrat in the last 20 years has accomplished winning an election, as Yingluck has done, run for the opportunity for your party to name you the Prime Minister via a free open election!

Cheers to our elected Prime Minister!

hahahaha did I touch a raw nerve, lol. seems that is a typical red response if you ask me!

And why keep bringing the Democrats into this. Surely we are talking about you favourite pinup girl the bright light on dark times If the dems nose was put out of joint by her becoming PM then you have to admit it works both ways. The guys in her own party don't think much of her do they! after all you said it first about a female in a male dominated country.

Cheers! but not to an unelected PM which she is at this time and moment no matter how much you may not like the truth.

Stressing she is, as the article's headlines says, but not in that sense. Every recent image as well as her hiding out, reveals a woman instructed by her brother to stay so his cause isn't lost; all the while totally fearing the wrath of karma and problems her pea brain have recently caused the country.

"...reveals a woman instructed by her brother"

Who was AV instructed by during his ill-gotten regime?

Edited by Fryslan boppe

That is correct, Taksin still is in on AIS (and other setups where the companies claim they are not) - its through Singapore companies where he has shares

Edited by klaus303

She is not going anywhere, tough as old boots this one, even had time to fit a bit of shopping in at the OTOP.

Outwitted old flared nostrils once again.

attachicon.gifys.jpg

Interesting choice of words on the PR poster in the back wouldn't you say?

"You are my idol - don't be sorry for anything. Everything will be ok. I love you my president. Fighting"

Edited by SABloke

attachicon.gifys.jpg

I love the Thai style typo on the banner behind her in this picture.

"Flighting"

Exactly what she needs to do.

What about "I love you my President"? What are they referring to there?

Sorry, Did Thailand become a republic overnight? I missed that. I thought we still had a parliament and a King as head of state? Perhaps the north have other ideas. The republic of Chiang Mai perhaps? I could say more but I proof read my composition and deleted it. Like they should have!

I could be wrong, but I don't know of any other leader of any country who uses FB as their PRIMARY voice of public statements. Posting things said otherwise in public yes, but the only statements she has made of late are published ONLY on her FB page?

Well, Yingluck has worn out her welcome... she was doing so well a couple of years ago too! She should have resigned then... but she is well past her "used by date."

Sadly her performance gets worse and worse every day... so bad, that it is obvious when what she says are not her words... after all you have to have a viable brain to think through issues and anticipate problems...

Poor woman is so flustered by problems around her - no easy access to LV or Chanel, no more being driven around in her Mercedes, no more being seen at the Polo Club.... so sad... what a deprived person! lols