Pattaya Tourist Police arrest Nigerian drug dealing suspect

webfact

Pattaya Tourist Police arrest Nigerian drug dealing suspect

nigeria-3.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Monday Night the Tourist Police announced the arrest of a 35 year old Nigerian who was found to be concealing class 1 drugs in his backside.

Mr. Godwin Chinedu Abgarakwe was spotted by Tourist Police on Pattaya 3rd Road after they had earlier been given a tip-off about him and allegations he was selling class 1 drugs.

An initial search of him came up with nothing but a more intimate search revealed a packet of the class 1 drug Crystal Methamphetamine weighing 4g.

The suspect claimed he had been exporting Thai clothing to Nigeria for the last year but orders were down and he needed money to survive so decided to allegedly enter a life of crime centered on the sale of narcotics.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/119528/pattaya-tourist-police-arrest-nigerian-drug-dealing-suspect/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2014-02-25

• Like 1

police seeing him walking funny:

"Look at him walk, that's not right!"

"Maybe they walk like that in Africa?"

"He is in Thailand now and he can't walk like this...we'll teach him the Thai way...rubber gloves"

"oh, look what I found!"

"No, don't eat it...!"

• Like 1

Mr. Godwin Chinedu Abgarakwe was spotted by Tourist Police on Pattaya 3rd Road after they had earlier been given a tip-off about him and allegations he was selling class 1 drugs.

Tip off coming from another Nigerian? I doubt that. All the Nigerians I've met in Thailand did sell drugs, not a surprise. But the exporting clothes from Thailand to Nigeria seems way off topic now.

Couldn't he just have said that he was addicted and he was just holding it for Mr. T's son........laugh.png

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "ass crack" (even if technically it was meth).

Of course, if he ends up facing a rather stiff prison term I would suspect that he would be quick to give up the "bigger" fish (his suppliers) in exchange for some leniency.

..............................................................................these are the guys who tell all the woman they are''footballers''...hahahahaha,then when they are busted ,they cry ''racism''...TNB....