Yingluck now in Chiang Rai

webfact

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NACC chairman Vicha Mahakhun warned earlier that if the caretaker prime minister does not show up to acknowledge the malfeasance charge, she would lose the chance to have the full copy of details of the charges that would be beneficial to her in defending her innocence.

Soon Yingluck will post on her facebook the NACC didn't allow here to examine a full copy of details of the charges.....

Remember this posting

This will be the main comment of all all red shirt backers after the end of this week

she was never given a fair chance

sadly many will believe her

• Like 1

ALL Thais should be very offended by this. She follows big brother's orders to a tee and makes a shambles of Thailand, reduces its global economic situation, basically destroys its #1 world rice exporting position, does more to divide the country than any PM in Thailand's history, indirectly kills some citizens, and sets up an extremely difficult situation that could lead to a civil war. Then when she is called on to defend her actions through the legal system, she runs away with her tail between her legs like a soi dog. She is amazingly self-absorbed and egotistical, always looking for people to bolster her fragile ego or a place to bury her head in the sand and pretend everything is okay. She obviously has no conscience, because if she did, we'd be reading about her suicide.

well it nice to see someone is not wearing rose coloured glasses

and thinks for himself

sadly he does not have a vote

I can only hope he has a thai wife who will listen to him

"Asked by reporters whether she will return to Bangkok to acknowledge malfeasance in office charge to be filed by the National Anti-Corruption Commission tomorrow, she refused to answer but said she would discuss with her working team of advisors first."

She has left it a little late to discuss it with her advisors. Today the 26th.

Why doesn't she come up with the truth, for once in her life, and say, that she will ignore any rulings or court orders, as always done in the past?

Only two weeks ago that the NACC invited her and it was mentioned she might send a team of legal advisors. Too busy, this caretaker PM, still in election campaign mode it would seem, although the North already voted on the 2nd. Certainly too busy to come to Bangkok to offer condolences to the parents of those children brutally murdered by 'unknowns' who aim at anti-government protesters.

• Like 1

Give her a break. She is among friendlies in CM and CR. She will discuss with her advisers (aka her brother) about her next move. I wonder if her brother's G5 is setting on the runway at the CM airport? Has she already shipped her thirty steamer trunks full of bounty to CM?

Gulfstream 5 nice plane, over 1billion THB new.

I wounder if Mr T has kept up his payments on it, lov to see it featured on "Airplane Repo".cheesy.gif

It's probably powered by rice rolleyes.gif

There is now no distance between Yingluck and Thaksin. Even the pretense of that has gone. Thaksin's disdain for the independent agencies and the courts is now being enthusiastically adopted by Yingluck. Is this the example she wants to set for the country - that the independent agencies and the courts can be simply ignored ? Is that what she wants to convey to the people ? She has now been reduced to create an inner world for herself - a world that now apparently includes airport tarmacs where no protesters can express their displeasure. In addition to a constitutional vacuum, she has created for herself her own vacuum - her own world - as her public appearances now have to be choreographed so carefully that they keep her away from any sound that even remotely resembles a whistle.

For one, this is in the tradition of the likes of her brother and Somchai Wongsawat, who fled to CM before being thrown out. He even didn't leave the "Mu Bahn" of his wife's residence... until it was all over,

What I'm wondering is, what will happen, if the courts will decide against her. Will she be automatically dismissed or what is the correct procedure? Can she still simply ignore the courts and continue to act as if she were still Caretaker? And what is the legal situation after March 4th, when the "30 days after election" are past?

Give her a break. She is among friendlies in CM and CR. She will discuss with her advisers (aka her brother) about her next move. I wonder if her brother's G5 is setting on the runway at the CM airport? Has she already shipped her thirty steamer trunks full of bounty to CM?

I wounder if Mr T has kept up his payments on it, lov to see it featured on "Airplane Repo".cheesy.gif

Paid for by Thai rice farmer, da^n the cost.

I may be wrong ( some would say I usually am), but aren't Chiang Rai ( wonderful place) and Chiang Mai actually part of Thailand. Why shouldn't she go there?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Maybe Thai Airways purchased it and this is part of the reason why the airline made a loss.

More likely purchased with rice money, Wounder if Suthep will ask the courts to impound it???

I may be wrong ( some would say I usually am), but aren't Chiang Rai ( wonderful place) and Chiang Mai actually part of Thailand. Why shouldn't she go there?

Only sensible post on here so far. The rest are by the same posters constantly try to outdo each other with their anti government rants. Give the man a beer.

• Like 2

If you don't know

I aint gonna tell you

was a big hit in the 60's

maybe it will make a come back with many farlang on TVisa

Only sensible post on here so far. The rest are by the same posters constantly try to outdo each other with their anti government rants. Give the man a beer.

That makes 2

Come on la! Keep hiding in the north doesn't solve anything. You can ignore the political stuff but can you ignore the corruption cases?

Once you ignore the hearing, high chances of the public will take it as guilty. If you are innocent and as pure as a pearl then come back to BKK to face your charges and fight the case. If there is no hard evidence, what are you afraid of, Mdm Yingluck? You can engage an international top lawyer to defend your case (if you are confident you're as clean as a white sheet).

Yingluck in Chiang Rai and her Red Shirts have just locked all entrances of the NACC office. What a coincidence....

She's in Chiang Rai now, too late dear NACC, thank you for letting her escape again, after several warning-warning-warnings, but no actions taken....

• Like 1

Hill tribe people do not enjoy Thai citizin status and can not vote. Why would they care either way about YL?

The people in the press pics are to well dressed to be hill tribe who are essentially stateless and for the most part poor. Based on the initial pics of this OP.

Most likely those greeting the PM are VIP government supporters and Elites or Rich of the north.

The pics of the arrival was within the airport tarmack security area. Protesters would not be welcome or allowed inside that zone.

Chiang Rai is a pro government and red shirt stronghold. Those with opposition to the government or red shirts would not protest in Chiang Rai given the history of intolerance.

The more current pics show Hill Tribe Ladies.

Unfortunatley they were most likely paid for thier attendance.

Edited to reflect the most recent press pics on this site.

Thanks for your cogent, penetrating analysis of the true situation. Contributions like yours are what make me spend so much time poring over TV news items every day. Just brilliant.

ALL Thais should be very offended by this. She follows big brother's orders to a tee and makes a shambles of Thailand, reduces its global economic situation, basically destroys its #1 world rice exporting position, does more to divide the country than any PM in Thailand's history, indirectly kills some citizens, and sets up an extremely difficult situation that could lead to a civil war. Then when she is called on to defend her actions through the legal system, she runs away with her tail between her legs like a soi dog. She is amazingly self-absorbed and egotistical, always looking for people to bolster her fragile ego or a place to bury her head in the sand and pretend everything is okay. She obviously has no conscience, because if she did, we'd be reading about her suicide.

Soi dog? Fragile ego? No conscience? Suicide? Where did you find a trowel big enough to spread all that bile and dung? Disgusting. Shame on you.

• Like 1

Dear Farangs

I got caught in a civil war in another country. It went like this: The largest tribe always won the election. The other tribes were unhappy, then the argueing degenerated into insults, lies, pride, greed, sporadic violence, martial law, opportunistic neighbors and arms dealers, escalation of violence, vicious hatred, atrocities and then the people wondered why the rest of the world were unable to help them. Finally the country becomes weak and a neighbor jumps in to "save the people" from themselves.

Anyway my farang friends that is not the point it is simply what enevitably happens. The point is that you need to decide what to do and when to do it. The big difference between my experience and what is happening here was the respect that the local people in that country had for foreigners. I sense that foreigners here may not have that luxury. There may be a point when the doors close as they did in late November 2008. Chok di my friends.

Work for peace, pray for understanding, think about the children.

Live long and prosper.

• Like 2

Dear Farangs

I got caught in a civil war in another country. It went like this: The largest tribe always won the election. The other tribes were unhappy, then the argueing degenerated into insults, lies, pride, greed, sporadic violence, martial law, opportunistic neighbors and arms dealers, escalation of violence, vicious hatred, atrocities and then the people wondered why the rest of the world were unable to help them. Finally the country becomes weak and a neighbor jumps in to "save the people" from themselves.

Anyway my farang friends that is not the point it is simply what enevitably happens. The point is that you need to decide what to do and when to do it. The big difference between my experience and what is happening here was the respect that the local people in that country had for foreigners. I sense that foreigners here may not have that luxury. There may be a point when the doors close as they did in late November 2008. Chok di my friends.

Live long and prosper.

Jeez, your right granpa, thankstongue.png

"Asked by reporters whether she will return to Bangkok to acknowledge malfeasance in office charge to be filed by the National Anti-Corruption Commission tomorrow, she refused to answer but said she would discuss with her working team of advisors first."

She has left it a little late to discuss it with her advisors. Today the 26th.

Why doesn't she come up with the truth, for once in her life, and say, that she will ignore any rulings or court orders, as always done in the past?

As teached and ordered by her criminal brother... Please lift your ass babydoll and get out of TH and dont return....

Dear Farangs

Live long and prosper.

slightly exaggerated, this is Thailand not the f*****g congo