What to say to my Thai girl to cancel her for sending me to the airport?

Datebayo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OP, just tell her you really just want to say your goodbyes before you go to the airport and that doing it at the airport would just be too hard for you.

Tell her it would be easier emotionally for you to be at the airport alone.

Or do what another poster suggested: buy some cheap flight from Suwannabhumi to Cambodia with flight on same day as you are supposed to leave and

then just pretend it is your flight home.

For your sake, I hope it does not occur to her to check your flight reservation just to make sure that her sweetheart will be at the airport on time biggrin.png

• Like 2

did you promise her marriage to get your end off and now having done the deed going to leave without telling here its over? well I guess you are teaching a lesson...............

lets hope the family know what you are up to and give you a telling off

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Christ, harm you...seriously mate?

She will check your passport anyway.

Man up.

She can't check my pasport if I never see her again. I want to break up with her for good this time.

Tell her the truth ?

Telling the truth is not an option.

You are a real piece of shit. Wow.

Have some self respect and tell her the truth. What does it even matter anyway, you are breaking up with her regardless..

No wonder a lot of girls have a poor outlook on foreign guys. Because of crap like this.

Man up.

She can't check my pasport if I never see her again. I want to break up with her for good this time.

Tell her the truth ?

Why can't you tell her that you are going to Angkor Wat?

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What sordid webs some people weave. If you are finishing with her, leave quietly in the night, haha.

I thought of that, but her grandfather always lock the gate and door at night. And keeps the keys.

You are not allowed to go out night-time 55555 ;)

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Man up.

Tell her the truth ?

You are a real piece of shit. Wow.

Have some self respect and tell her the truth. What does it even matter anyway, you are breaking up with her regardless..

No wonder a lot of girls have a poor outlook on foreign guys. Because of crap like this.

Take it easy Pod Man - Stand back and see the humor in this.

Tell her you're a liar who can't be trusted, show her this thread, if she had any sense she'd send you on your way and maybe find a guy with some integrity and honesty.

I agree on what you said, tell her you are irresponsible person and you want to end the relationship by running away, not saying the truth. Many such coward like you that still exist and destroying others life.

• Like 1

How many of you lot actually read the posts? The OP is female...

It's not reading the post, it's reading the profile to be correct... but some also look at previous post to see how much previous trolling happened... and did see taht he once wanted to get married to that girl (who has two kids) and wanted to have another one with her...

so... hardly a woman, just mistake in the profile...

but wondering, why so many of you posters bother to answer the OP... such a pussy... man or not tongue.png

confirmed big time liar. Might not be going to Cambodia but another unlucky girl here. A total loser.

too thick to come up with your own lies? pathetic.

fly to cambodia, duh

I dunno, he came up with the "reporting to immigration alone as romance in Thailand is banned" idea, I don't think many people could have dreamed up that one!

Maybe you can tell her that you are broke and need to secure your future in your home country by buying a house. Then ask her to borrow a large sum of money to you?

Jeepers ,there are some real losers living here in Thailand and posting on Thai Visa.

No I think they are just trolls who think they are way more funny than they come across. Or trolling for a reaction from others so they can sit back and go yea he got mad, I am awesome.

More seriously. Truth might hurt for an moment, but it's still often the best solution. Or then you can just say that you have changed our plans and now you'll go to visit Cambodia as you are in the area. You already got a bit more vacation from the job..

How about telling her you are picking up an Air France flight from Phnom Penh (some cheap flight b/s). Book a flight to PP and travel up to Siam Reap from there.

No can do, I told her already I fly from suvuarnabhumi to home.

i find you pathetic you need to grow some balls. tell her the true its over and walk away

• Like 1