Computer Problems

elgordo38

I have the 3BB network in Chiang Mai. In the last week when I am on line using Google it come up that Google.com is not responding. The Thai Visa pages turn so slowly and sometimes do not open. The advertising that runs down the sides of the page seem to take forever to load (I wish I could get rid of them) Then at times it tells me that my Internet Explorer is not working. Is anyone else having this problem. Is the problem in my computer or 3BB? or something else.

Thanks

Could be a number of things, are you using a wireless router? is it password protected? if not many people could be using your connection slowing it down. Try downloading CCleaner from filehippo.com and run it to get rid of the crap.

Be careful of any software that says it will speed up your computer

Could be a number of things, are you using a wireless router? is it password protected? if not many people could be using your connection slowing it down. Try downloading CCleaner from filehippo.com and run it to get rid of the crap.

Be careful of any software that says it will speed up your computer

Maybe better to get Ccleaner from Snapfiles,as they do the Slim version of Ccleaner,

does not add other stuff you may not want.

regards Worgeordie

• Like 1

I can attest to the previous reply regarding CCleaner. It is a good utility for cleaning up your PC and should be used regularly. The other thing you may like to try in Internet options is to delete your history, cache and cookies. I think CCleaner does this too. Sometimes, changes to a web page design etc. can cause problems with cached images of the page and it misbehaves when you try and reload it. The cache is there to speed things up but for the aforementioned reasons it can be a problem too.

Edited by avander