Pathum Thani: Speeding truck slams into post, falls into pieces

webfact

As the driver died, because of his own fault, will the police charge the electricity post for being there?

The electricity pole manufacturers must be happy that their pole stood up to such rigorous stress testing. They will be able to use this photograph to promote their products.

That is what is known in the legal world as :"concrete evidence".

these rescue drivers must see some horrific physical body damage, and then have to collect the body as a whole or in pieces

collect a lot of iphones ,wallets ,watches ,jewellery as well ive heard ...........some of them arent even licenced paramedics

theres a race to the scene of a serious accident and they often cause further head and spine injuries because theyve never

had any training and just get some payment for delivering the victim to whichever hospital pays the most ........

I would charge the car builder, not the post ....

vehicles, in particular pickups, aren't designed to hit concrete at 150 km/h. A benz/bmw driver would also be dead in such an accident.

Quite .... ask princess Diana..

I'm afraid she's not available for comment!

Thought I'd make just as stupid a remark, by the way; her body guard who was wearing a seat belt did survive.

I thought he was wearing a belt as well but I've checked and it appears he wasn't. Even with one he would have been lucky not to be killed by those behind him.

I think I've persuaded my family to belt up in the back most of the time. I did ask one of my wife's work colleagues to put on a belt , which she did but then said 'This is Thailand'. I wasn't aware that geographical location had an affect on inertia and the dissipation of kinetic energy. So I've learnt something new. rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif