New Patta Village Complex

Pattaya Pat

This place is a new large housing village in SSCC on the dark side. Does anyone on here live there or have a view on this place? It is almost finished now, probably around 20% left to go..

I quiet like the style of the houses, the clubhouse, pool and the location, but the village doesn't look very clean with a lot of dust everywhere with uneven paving in some places, it already looks quite old. Now I'm not sure if this is because the place isn't finished yet and they will do a big clean up at the end or not....I did ask them but got quite a vague response..

Think it can be a great place to reside here in Pattaya but not sure of the developers commitment to making the place look spotless and something to be proud of, at least initially.

Just wondering if anyone has any views on the place, good or bad...?

Yours truly,

PP

PS: This developer also has the Patta Town complex(s)

I looked round at a number of the town home developments a few months ago and my feeling was that Patta Town were poorly finished in comparison with some of the others. Sansuk Town near the top of NernPlubWan seemed the best of them to my mind.

I looked round at a number of the town home developments a few months ago and my feeling was that Patta Town were poorly finished in comparison with some of the others. Sansuk Town near the top of NernPlubWan seemed the best of them to my mind.

Mmmm. Thing is with Patta Village, if you could turn a blind eye to the mess on the soi's I think the houses are very good. I'm assuming the folk living there must surely see what I can see on my visit today...or maybe they don't care and only worry about their own house/land...

...or maybe they don't care and only worry about their own house/land...

Not even sure how much they care about their own.

Even by Thai standards if would seem rather daft to spend millions of Baht on a house and then proceed to not even give a damn about it...so no, not buying that one matey...

Same company that developed Baan Natcha and have just started construction on Patta Let which is between Patta Village and Patta Town.

Concepts are good but execution and customer service are poor. Family run and unfortunately the children that have been appointed to executive positions do not have the knowledge or experience to fulfil the duties.

I can comment because of personal experience on several of their projects.

Edited by Just Curious

Same company that developed Baan Natcha and have just started construction on Patta Let which is between Patta Village and Patta Town.

Concepts are good but execution and customer service are poor. Family run and unfortunately the children that have been appointed to executive positions do not have the knowledge or experience to fulfil the duties.

I can comment because of personal experience on several of their projects.

Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by Pattaya Pat