Bangkok Bigbike International Facebook group

eskatonia

Hi, I did some research and there is a Thai language Facebook group for big bike riders in Bangkok but I couldn't see any international one. So I started one here:

https://www.facebook.com/BangkokBigbikeInternational

Its my hope that we can get some monthly meet ups or rides organized through this group, I just moved to Bangkok 3 months ago, hope to see some of you on the road.

• Like 1

in the end its not that easy as it seems cause of the various types of riders and bikes; i mean let face it a supersport rider will never ride activly with a chopper/ cruiser rider and so on. In order everybody will enjoy team rides it has to match up. Funrides are diffrent again where this doesnt really matters.

in the end its not that easy as it seems cause of the various types of riders and bikes; i mean let face it a supersport rider will never ride activly with a chopper/ cruiser rider and so on. In order everybody will enjoy team rides it has to match up. Funrides are diffrent again where this doesnt really matters.

Not so sure about that. There is a riding group up in Chiang Rai where they have monthly rides and all kinds of bikes are welcomed. The riders themselves just split up into different groups according to riding styles, speeds etc and merely meet up at various checkpoints, for coffee breaks and lunch etc.

Might not be a bad idea to have the same sort of concept down here in Bkk for monthly rides.

• Like 1

Even if we don't get monthly rides happening the page is already a useful resource for Farangs that move to Thailand and want to get information about licenses, where to buy used bikes etc. I'll be adding more of that as time goes on.

• Like 1