Dismantled by who? Pray tell.

Somewhere in between page 1 and the current , i've read em alll

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is insinuation of US involvement based on no evidence and emotional attachment to anti US feeling OK with you?

The Nation's now running a story headlined "Book suggests missing Malaysian airliner accidentally shot down".

The other paper is now running the same story.

And if that was over the Indian Ocean, there would be debris from South Africa to Western Australia, and India to the South Pole. There has still been no wreckage recovered, so for my money, it's still likely that it was flown onto the water, deadstick because satellite pings indicated it suffered fuel exhaustion abeam Geraldton in Western Australia, so was still in the air at that time, and very little breakup occurred on contact with the water.

No, the book says it is off Viet Nam. The book apparently uses the "sighting" by the New Zealand oil rig worker as evidence. We all remember him, the man who changed the laws of physics by being able to see something that was well below his horizon. Then was able to change the abilities of human physiology by clearly seeing something 250 to 300 miles distant at night.

Obviously a new phase has started. No longer content with a mere 15 minutes of fame, now the nut cases also want to make a profit. I wonder if a line of T-shirts would sell well, with the slogan " I found MH370"

If it was in that area, it would have been seen by hundreds, if not thousands, of fishermen who work the area at night. Additionally there would be wreckage right through the area. Another shyster!!

I read somewhere that the writer isn't actually saying that's what happened.....but he's written a book based on that 'theory'???

Edited by F4UCorsair

All we have is the impossible

What the heck is so impossible about some islamic nutjob flying his airliner to the middle of nowhere and putting it in the ocean? The conspiracy crowd just doesn't see any U.S. evil secrets or corporate mischief in that, can't wait for the movie thrillers, and so wants to have some "fun".

All we have is the impossible

What the heck is so impossible about some islamic nutjob flying his airliner to the middle of nowhere and putting it in the ocean? The conspiracy crowd just doesn't see any U.S. evil secrets or corporate mischief in that, can't wait for the movie thrillers, and so wants to have some "fun".

Movie is out there...

Previewed at Cannes...

The Vanishing Act Trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=l4rKJaGQbcY

Edited by davidstipek

Is insinuation of US involvement based on no evidence and emotional attachment to anti US feeling OK with you?

The Nation's now running a story headlined "Book suggests missing Malaysian airliner accidentally shot down".

And if that was over the Indian Ocean, there would be debris from South Africa to Western Australia, and India to the South Pole. There has still been no wreckage recovered, so for my money, it's still likely that it was flown onto the water, deadstick because satellite pings indicated it suffered fuel exhaustion abeam Geraldton in Western Australia, so was still in the air at that time, and very little breakup occurred on contact with the water.

Explain this: satellite pings indicated it suffered fuel exhaustion

I though this was only a communication satellite???? And in reference to this fact was all it could receive was the pings..... nothing more! All reference to distance and speed was the human factor trying to use formulas to figure out Polarity... Speed... and position...

Plane had no way of sending any message other then the "Pings.... wanting to connect to Rolls Royce, which there was no connection as Maylasia had chosen to not subscribe.... None of this has anything in reference to fuel or anything else. Signal was there but program was unable to transmit as it was not opened for communication transferals.

I though this was only a communication satellite???? And in reference to this fact was all it could receive was the pings..... nothing more! All reference to distance and speed was the human factor trying to use formulas to figure out Polarity... Speed... and position...

Plane had no way of sending any message other then the "Pings.... wanting to connect to Rolls Royce, which there was no connection as Maylasia had chosen to not subscribe.... None of this has anything in reference to fuel or anything else. Signal was there but program was unable to transmit as it was not opened for communication transferals.

Errrr obviously because from the position calculated from the ping data they were able to see that the plane was in the middle of the ocean at the end of it's fuel usage time and had no way of getting to land with the time it had remaining, so they concluded it ran out of fuel.

Reading the 'shot down headline" can I ask a practical qustion as an old timer from the era of AK47,F16

Is it possible a weapon could obliterate a plane and leave no traceabe wreckage

eg a Battle feld size nuclear or laser device or adrone or satelite launched attack?

An ebergy beam etc or is this science fiction?

I recall reading in 1980s the stra wars prog etc

If it is poss did China or USA or others have the motive or was it just a demonstration of capibility in same way the Enola Gay targetted Hiroshima rather than an uninhabited Japanese isles to show what could happen to butchers in Tokio if the didnt surrender.

I think thebook is tosh cashing in on the event and preictable.

If choice is between conspiracy mad fundamentalist,hijack great powers versus cock -up pilot,mechanical weathwrevent I always go with Occams razor .

Errrr obviously because from the position calculated from the ping data they were able to see that the plane was in the middle of the ocean at the end of it's fuel usage time and had no way of getting to land with the time it had remaining, so they concluded it ran out of fuel.

Ok...

So Humans deducted it ran out of fuel, correct??? NOT what you posted "satellite pings indicated it suffered fuel exhaustion"

Actually satellite picked up "PINGS" but noone knows 100% sure where they were from... Correct??

So as much if my son went to school and left his lunch box on kitchen table.... Momma would deduct he had no lunch... "Not thinking maybe his girlfriend treated him to Micky D's....

As you can see there are possible other senarios... Doesn't mean anyone is Bashing ANYONE!! But as a proven fact, time and time again Humans are prone to make mistakes, take wild guesses...ok?

Since there is delays other senarios should be studied.... Until anything is proven beyound any Doubt... it has to be concidered (Maybe not Logical...but probabal!

And for those of you reading... I hope beyound any Doubt if it went down, it is in the Indian Ocean... and NO WHERE ELSE!! (Before you go thru your stupid Bashing again!)

We may deeply want to oppose any other view, but until proven wrong... unfortunately they have to be on the table.

Ok...

So Humans deducted it ran out of fuel, correct??? NOT what you posted "satellite pings indicated it suffered fuel exhaustion"

Actually satellite picked up "PINGS" but noone knows 100% sure where they were from... Correct??

So as much if my son went to school and left his lunch box on kitchen table.... Momma would deduct he had no lunch... "Not thinking maybe his girlfriend treated him to Micky D's....

As you can see there are possible other senarios... Doesn't mean anyone is Bashing ANYONE!! But as a proven fact, time and time again Humans are prone to make mistakes, take wild guesses...ok?

Since there is delays other senarios should be studied.... Until anything is proven beyound any Doubt... it has to be concidered (Maybe not Logical...but probabal!

And for those of you reading... I hope beyound any Doubt if it went down, it is in the Indian Ocean... and NO WHERE ELSE!! (Before you go thru your stupid Bashing again!)

We may deeply want to oppose any other view, but until proven wrong... unfortunately they have to be on the table.

TL: DR

Could not be bothered to read your post past your first paragraph, or to read the rest of the thread to find out who you are trying to argue with.

Edited by KunMatt

Ok...

Could not be bothered to read your post past your first paragraph, or to read the rest of the thread to find out who you are trying to argue with.

All truth passes through three stages.

First, it is ridiculed.

Second, it is violently opposed.

Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mohandas Gandhi

Well if you had bothered to read any of the Posts by anyone who was commenting on anything that was not following the mainstream. You would have noticed there are those who accuse Posters of Malaligning Individuals and Countries because of their open Comments.

People are allowed to post what they fear... Doesn't and must not be constrewed that they believe... Unless you fall in the first and second stages as Taken from Dr. Arthur Schopenhaur's Quote.

Unless you want to align yourself to some phase of "Saving Face" (Could not be bothered to read your post past your first paragraph, or to read the rest of the thread to find out who you are trying to argue with.)

Ok...

Then as you state... One of the 3 following applies

1: Limited reading ability...

2: Trying to Ridicule Poster...

3: Think this Site is a Joke and Unsuccessfully trying to be funny...

With that answer you posted above... I am ashamed to admitt "I did, take the time to read YOUR comment!

1: Limited reading ability...

2: Trying to Ridicule Poster...

3: Think this Site is a Joke and Unsuccessfully trying to be funny...

With that answer you posted above... I am ashamed to admitt "I did, take the time to read YOUR comment!

No, none of the above. I answered his question but then he wanted to argue the toss about the wording of the OP to try and make another point, and tbh I cannot be bothered to get into it with him cuz it will never end.

I never said what I believe about this whole ordeal and it doesn't matter really. None of us know what happened so everything that is said is a guess based on limited and incorrect information released by the various governments and news outlets. I'm not going to argue somebody about somebody else's guesses.

On the lighter side...

To throw something up for discussion. Were there not Satellite pictures of Vietnam Locating and pulling debre from the water off the eastern coast of Vietnam?

I found David Mearns link but I don't think this is the correct posting... I will keep looking back. I went to look at this in revelation of RadarFlight24's revision of MH370 actually ending up in this position. Not in Gulf of Thailand as previously Posted.

Again Guys I am not argueing, Just presenting Facts since NOTHING YET has proven we know 100% sure where plane is. (when at river in Cascades (Mountains) I was known for turning over alot of stones.... Found almost 18 ounces of Gold Nuggets this way! Close to the old Montecristo Mine...)

Here is some... but the article I was referring too showed alot of Boats involved (fishermen and Navy boats also a salvage ship hoisting something out of the water..

<Quote from earlier postings>

His claim is there's something sinister not being told to the public. He claims that some ships appear to have collected the things he's identified. His website link below. The somewhat crazy part is this is all located right off the Vietnamese coast.

Map from his site showing the location of all this activity attached. There would have been all kinds of floating debris that fishermen and others would have picked up.

http://www.australias-titanic.com/malaysian-flight-mh370/

The 'crash site' is way east of where the aircraft was seen, on radar, to turn almost 180 degrees.

Bad news doesn't get better with time, so if there is any truth in this report, and I doubt it, a cover up by the authorities (Malaysia government) would be received even worse by other governments, particularly the Australian, who it is claimed has sunk $60 Million into the search so far.

Additionally, there would be debris right along the coast, and in what I'd suggest may be relatively shallow water fished heavily, so hundreds, if not thousands, of fishing vessels to pick up and report debris. You can't keep everybody quiet for long.

Yeah, to be clear it's not a believable scenario. Wouldn't really be Malaysia, but Vietnam hiding things or at least in collusion, unless they have no issue with foreign ships pulling up to collect debris right off the coast in broad daylight. The Chinese were looking in this area also, via satellite at minimum, and there were probably several country's ships around as well. Not necessarily right in this area, but this wouldn't only be 3 pieces of floating debris in a tiny area.

This is a partial quote from <CNN>

You can reread the whole report here: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/01/world/asia/malaysia-airlines-plane-report/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

But combined with the air traffic transcript also released to the public, it gives a picture how the first hours progressed after MH 370 signed off.

Controllers told the airliner to check in with their counterparts in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. "Good night, Malaysian Three Seven Zero," someone in the cockpit answered.

That check-in never happened, but something else did. The plane dropped off radar, and the clock ticked.

< Post edited as per fair use policy >

READ: Searchers dispute company's claim that it may have found aircraft wreckage

READ: Is GeoResonance on to something?

This Second statement from Maylasian Airlines falls in place with Flight radar24 new positioning of MH370

<quote>

here is the Video:http://www.flightradar24.com/data/pinned/mh370-2d81a27/#2d81a27

Edited by metisdead
Edited per fair use policy.

Why the plane is not yet found, or never will be found ?

1) Scanning at wrong area ?

2) Bluefin-21 cannot perform adequate; missed the plane already ?

3) Plane or what is left has disappeared, immersed in muddy seabed ?

Ok...

I know only what I read in the news, online principally.

What I read was that information from an Inmarsat satellite indicated that the aircraft suffered fuel exhaustion abeam Geraldton. It's not speculation on my part, just what has been published. Don't shoot the messenger, even if you have read differently. I didn't invent the story.

I guess that information came from Rolls Royce, the engine manufacturer, the recipient of information via satellite, but it may have come from a position and time interval calculated to be the limit of endurance. I think that it must have been a definitive signal that the aircraft suffered fuel exhaustion, because if it was based on a flight path (southern corridor) and time interval, that could vary by a LOT. The difference between cruising at 20,000 feet and 35,000 feet would be vast, easily well over 1000 Kms. I don't know what other information is transmitted, but it may include altitude and fuel burn, and that would make fixing a position relatively easy.

I can't imagine that resources (I can't bring myself to use the 'in' cliche 'assets') would be concentrated in an area if there was NO chance of finding anything there. Information from the Inmarsat satellite indicated that it was in the area being searched, and if there was no information to assess the likely flight path and position, they would be looking elsewhere, or nowhere. Australia has sunk an admitted $60 million into this search, and other nations have also contributed, so it's difficult to imagine that they would be doing so if thee was no, or little, chance of finding it in the target area.

Whether the airline subscribed to the service offered may not be relevant. By that I mean that the information was possibly still transmitted to the engine manufacturer, but not made available to the airline because they had not subscribed, but that IS speculation on my part.

Time will tell because it will be found, maybe not this week, or even this year, but it will be found.

davidstipek, that the aircraft was out of communication for 17 minutes is not important. There is not continuous verbal communication between aircraft and ground stations, and often one ground station, when handing off an aircraft to another ground station, will give the instruction to call the next ground station at a certain position, and that may be an hour away. On flights across the Pacific, and I guess other oceans, that can be well over an hour, so it's not a cause for alarm. Where there is continuous radar coverage, that is different.

My understanding of what pings the searchers are uncertain of were those from the Flight Data Recorder/Voice Recorder on the ocean floor, not the satellite pings, because there are no known naturally occurring signals of that frequency occurring in the ocean, but only 'not known'.

Once again, what I am saying may be wrong. I know only what I read in the news, as most of us do.

Edited by F4UCorsair

Original blog post by Mahathir Mohamad

http://chedet.cc/?p=1361

There are those that know exactly where MH370 is, although the general public will never know.

Edited by Loptr

There are those that know exactly where MH370 is, although the general public will never know.

And now this

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/four-corners-says-multiple-authorities-including-the-malaysian-military-let-malaysia-airlines-flight-370-disappear/story

In that case, there will only be ONE who knows, because if there are more, it will be revealed.

I don't believe that's the case.

The blog by Dr Mahatir Mohammed puts him in the category of nutjob, crank, or just plain fool.

Edited by F4UCorsair

In that case, there will only be ONE who knows, because if there are more, it will be revealed.

The blog by Dr Mahatir Mohammed puts him in the category of nutjob, crank, or just plain fool.

Funnily enough the post by Loptr does that, too.

biggrin.png

We all know that. Also Dr. M is now 88 years old, somewhat dotty and has always disliked the USA. Now it's been 2 weeks since he accused Boeing of causing MH370's disappearance. He probably felt lonely and ignored.

Edited by tigermonkey

Finally, the satellite data might be released. Complete screw up on the Malaysian's part in not doing so. They might have received some useful input if they had done this while the pingers still had battery power.

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-release-satellite-data-missing-jet-041512951.html;_ylt=AwrSyCSReXtTtwgADVHQtDMD

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia (AP) — Malaysia said Tuesday it will publicly release satellite data used to narrow down the search for the missing jetliner to the southern Indian Ocean.

The Civil Aviation Department and British company Inmarsat in a joint statement said they would do this "in line with our commitment to greater transparency.

They're also defending their "decision" not to scramble a jets to investigate the unidentified radar contact.

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-defends-military-inaction-mh370-radar-113425893.html;_ylt=AwrSyCSReXtTtwgAIVHQtDMD

In response to criticism that fighter jets should have been scrambled to investigate the then-unidentified flight through Malaysian air space, Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein told Australian Broadcasting Corp.'s "Four Corners" program broadcast Monday that the plane was deemed commercial and not hostile.

"If you're not going to shoot it down, what's the point of sending it (a fighter) up?" Hishammuddin asked.

Edited by Carmine6

Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said, "the plane was deemed commercial and not hostile."

A paltry excuse. Granted there's a modicum of credence there, but defense forces are supposed to be that: DEFENSE.

Anyone who knows about the biggest news story since the fall of the Berlin wall, knows that commercial planes can indeed be hostile. Or, to put it another way; they can be like giant petrol bombs traveling 250 mph.

Perhaps Malaysia has an education system on par with Thailand and/or a system where military promotions are based on 'payments to higher ups' and 'social connections' (same as Thailand)?. If so, that would partially explain why Malaysian authorities dropped the ball in several places. It might also explain why they're still covering things up.

Okay Guys...

First sorry for any Spelling errors...

(Again I don't know what to believe... But I will read then commdenplate...)

First of all I was not argueing in post about Pings....

Pings, if coming from Aircraft (MH370) did not tell any ID's in reference to Aircraft, ok? They were trying to connect to know Authorized Reciever, thats all. They were sending requests... looking for a return link to ID themselves.

Conjector that they came from MH370 is only Human assuming such... Not from Satellite....

Regards to knowing ID of Aircraft (with Transponder's turned off) would be impossible to do such. They could possibly know that they were from (Blips on screen) commercial Aircraft, but I doubt it. As this was Military Radar and they see supposidly everything in sky (Primary using Transponders... Secondary using moving mass in Radar range)

The only way Civilian Radar site would see and dispay Military Aircraft on Primary Radar is if they were using Civilian ID's and Squawking such. otherwise they would only know there was space being occuppied by an Aircraft by observing Secondary Radarand seeing an object (Blip on screen0

If you were lucky enough to observe the first (Original Display) of Flightradar24's display of MH370's flight path you would see 3 Aircraft following to rear and right of flight in question (MH370) Dislaying (and Squawking) Indoneasian Flght ID's. These 3 Aircraft where disapearing and coming back on screen. If flight radar24 was displaying (Overlaying) a Secondary Radar Display and intergrating them into one display we would have been able to see what was happening when they turned their transponders off. Two of the Aircraft in question here just before MH370 diapeared Hightaied it past and put some distance between them and MH370. The Freighter just north/west of Riau Islands Disapeared just after MH370 did. It never came back on the display... Period! I searched for flight ID of this Aircraft for a couple of hours also had someone help me to trace Sqawking code of such to find location... No Where to be found!! Now those of you would say... Oh... it was out of range...Nope as display is World wide.

All 3 of these Aircraft are Indoneasian (as displayed by ID's) 1 a 747 and a 707 the 3rd (Over Riau Islands) was a Freighter).

Just for Information here further investigation puts MH370 in the short leg of Indoneasian Airspace, not Vietnam or Maylasia's as reported, go look.

Also where in S.E. Aisia is the Headquarters located for MI8 and CIA? Answer: Indoneasia! Just so you can add 1+1 and end up with 2... not something else.

Also everyone seems to have forgotten what was going on in Thailand Prior to and During this time Frame. The Joint Military Exercises... Remember? I believe 24 or 25 Countries were either involved or Observing. They all had Ships, Aircraft Carriers here. Now those of you who spent time in Navy know that Radar onboard, is NEVER TURNED OFF!! I believe this is a point swept under the carpet and why there are questions being raised about other Countries... As these Radar Stations would have seen EVERYTHING!! Completely! They wuld have seen MH370 on both sides of Thailand and Milaysia. NSA for one has said, NOTHING.. is said to be hidden from it.

I will add a couple of links from Creditable people from Canada and USA, also their credentials are attached here. Links are #1 and Continuation at #2.

Professor Leuren Moret's Biography: Independent Scientist; Expert Witness at the Tokyo International Tribunal for War Crimes in Afghanistan; Expert Witness on HAARP & Environmental Warfare

Dr.Alfred Lambremont Webre's credits: J.D., M.Ed. (Canada) is an author, futurist, lawyer (member of the District of Columbia Bar), peace advocate, environmental activist, space activist and is known as the founding father of exopolitics.

These links I Believe are from Dr. Webre's TV show from Canada:

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/04/part-1-leuren-moret-confirmed-mh370-shot-down-by-us-over-singapore-airspace-as-uk-inmarsat-leads-30-day-false-flag-psy.html

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/peaceinspace/2014/04/leuren-moret-mh370-false-flag-objectives-include-bush-rothschild-malaysia-oil-grab-militarization-of.html

Prof. Moret spent allot of time in the first 30 days examining every conjector, and interviewing to complete this report,as interview is on exactly 30 day point. She discusses that search was moved to Indian Ocean to insure that if it returned to Gulf of Thailand / South China Sea batteries would have indeed have failed. This if not moved would have indeed found something. Also the fact that looking with Listening Devices in Indian Ocean did not happen till Life expectancy of Batteries had also, just about run their course.

I know these all seen to be a little Far Fetched, but Stop and look everytime a Creditable person makes a statment that could alter possibly History in some sort of way.... They are Branded as some sort of Loonie, why? At this point Everything needs to be looked at for Justifiable Answers.

Defense Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said, "the plane was deemed commercial and not hostile."

A paltry excuse. Granted there's a modicum of credence there, but defense forces are supposed to be that: DEFENSE.

Anyone who knows about the biggest news story since the fall of the Berlin wall, knows that commercial planes can indeed be hostile. Or, to put it another way; they can be like giant petrol bombs traveling 250 mph.

Perhaps Malaysia has an education system on par with Thailand and/or a system where military promotions are based on 'payments to higher ups' and 'social connections' (same as Thailand)?. If so, that would partially explain why Malaysian authorities dropped the ball in several places. It might also explain why they're still covering things up.

I agree here. 100%

But just a little further... Remember MH370 was not reported lost for 4 hrs!! Thus... Why would they be looking until MH370 beyound Milaysian Air Space? With Transonders turned off, Military would only see a Blip on Secondary Radar Sceen.

"They would Have no idea What it was... or who it was..." I I don't believe for a moment the Secondary Radar screen or read-out was being monitored! As remember they said at first they went back to analized they Secodary Radar's recorded Information... Only after they were Backed Against The Wall! (As there was nothing on Primary Radar Displays!)

Edited by davidstipek

I agree here. 100%

But just a little further... Remember MH370 was not reported lost for 4 hrs!! Thus... Why would they be looking until MH370 beyound Milaysian Air Space? With Transonders turned off, Military would only see a Blip on Secondary Radar Sceen.

"They would Have no idea What it was... or who it was..." I I don't believe for a moment the Secondary Radar screen or read-out was being monitored! As remember they said at first they went back to analized they Secodary Radar's recorded Information... Only after they were Backed Against The Wall! (As there was nothing on Primary Radar Displays!)

Switch the primary and secondary radar terms please to have your post make sense.