Missing Malaysia Airlines jet carrying 239 triggers Southeast Asia search

webfact

If you read stories about WWII - about bombers going on their missions and how they were coming

back,they could do it - flying long way home half dead from antiaircraft fire.

Anyway - do you have any idea what had happened with MH370?

There was another dismissed report - recordings of transmission from MH370,you can read it

somewhere in this thread.And another one - passenger of SaudiAirlines seeing sinking aircraft

down in sea - same place and time;and also:some people from serious science company detected

wreck in this area.

But the most serious thing came from Dr.Mohathir who was Malaysia Prime Minister for about

20 years,no question about him being competent; so he says that all efforts to find MH370

in South Indian Ocean roaring forties were.......waste of time and money.

I believe him.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you read stories about WWII - about bombers going on their missions and how they were coming

back,they could do it - flying long way home half dead from antiaircraft fire.

Anyway - do you have any idea what had happened with MH370?

There was another dismissed report - recordings of transmission from MH370,you can read it

somewhere in this thread.And another one - passenger of SaudiAirlines seeing sinking aircraft

down in sea - same place and time;and also:some people from serious science company detected

wreck in this area.

But the most serious thing came from Dr.Mohathir who was Malaysia Prime Minister for about

20 years,no question about him being competent; so he says that all efforts to find MH370

in South Indian Ocean roaring forties were.......waste of time and money.

I believe him.

Oh yes , the (in)famous Dr M! He also said it was Boeing's fault, but in reality it was his beloved MAS who decided to skimp on costs and not subscribe to the location tracking services.

No, I have no idea what happened to the plane. Dr M hasn't a clue either.

An audio device recording underwater sounds might hold vital clues to the final moments of missing Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 which disappeared in March without a trace.
Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/04/12/59/underwater-impact-sound-might-hold-clue-to-mh370#xWz1FzQMASie7iWd.99

Researchers at a Perth university say they've been examining a low-frequency underwater sound that could be the missing Malaysian Airlines flight crashing into the Indian Ocean.
Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/06/04/13/02/perth-uni-probes-possible-mh370-sound#KqXPXEtADACjzFCF.99
Edited by coma

'Dull oomph' might hold clue to MH370
That disgraceful headline gets readers in, and then this........
"But (the source of the noise) is just as likely to be a natural event," Mr Duncan said, such as an earthquake.

'Dull oomph' might hold clue to MH370
That disgraceful headline gets readers in, and then this........
"But (the source of the noise) is just as likely to be a natural event," Mr Duncan said, such as an earthquake.

There is a vast network of both seismological and underwater listening devices around the world, for monitoring earthquakes, weapons tests, ship movements and many other things. Most are fixed, but some are onboard submarines/ships. I recall that when Australia first entered the SAR, in March, that one of the first things they did was to check with all of these facilities for any anomalies. Why suddenly does Curtin University (which is in Australia) wait until now to come forward with their "oomph". Are all these people really looking for 15 minutes of fame, or is it the media pushing these stories forward ?

Edited by tigermonkey

Fair point.

Maybe it's a case of people saying 'Well if nobody actually knows where it is maybe my little piece of information could be useful' ?

It's been over 2 months now and still the official authorities are looking for a needle in a haystack.

But tbh they aren't even sure where the haystack is. facepalm.gif

Precious time lost in the early hours of this incident imho.

Now it is very cloudy.

Fair point.

Maybe it's a case of people saying 'Well if nobody actually knows where it is maybe my little piece of information could be useful' ?

It's been over 2 months now and still the official authorities are looking for a needle in a haystack.

But tbh they aren't even sure where the haystack is. facepalm.gif

Precious time lost in the early hours of this incident imho.

Now it is very cloudy.

Maybe,

If we sit back and really look... at how long it really took... to report missing... to actually look for debrie... finally deploy listening device... It is very Cloudy for certain reasons....??

The plane was not shot down by the Americans. Do you think the US could fly around territory under the control of other countries without being noticed or without notifying them? Do you think that they start shooting live ammunition at planes without consultation from others? Do you think that the somebody, especially the Chinese wouldn't be screaming bloody murder if they thought their citizens had been killed by the US?

The area was not US controlled airspace, the US would have little access to information on flights in someone else's airspace. They would take an interest in monitoring any activity around their ships, but it's not their airspace and it's not their responsibility to identify what is going on. MAS wouldn't be notifying the US of planes flying near it's ships either.

FWIW. I am not suggesting malicious military action by the US.

I am simply making the point that the disappearance occurred in an area where military surveillance and activity by a number of nations is taking place.

What happened during the first 4 hours appears very unclear to the general public.

Did the pilot threaten Malaysia? If so, what happened then?

Yet not impossibe

If a Cruiser (US) on patrol in Black Sea Can be Over flown By Russian Mig. Have all its Radar and Radar Guided Weaponery disabled at same time. Then proceed to be Buzzed at Super Sonic Speed a dozen times... Each time the Mig braking Sound Bearier above ship. The US War ship unable to do anything until they finnally locked on to one of the Russian Missles, and by that time the SU29 was gone...

What makes anything Impossible, We don't like it? Try not to believe it... What what other choices has anyone left us with? We are told It's not here...They move Task Force Thousands of Miles away... Not there either. We need to do a creditable search anywhere possible sighting occured. Because at this point... Satellite Pings... Possible sightings or Finding's "All have the SAME creditability"

Each has to be proven wrong before we move on...!

First, lets find the Aircraft... Then Discuss "What, When, Why and Where..."

I am simply making the point that the disappearance occurred in an area where military surveillance and activity by a number of nations is taking place.

What happened during the first 4 hours appears very unclear to the general public.

The only point that was made was that if S.E. Asian Countries saw MH370 on their Primary Radar.... So did "OTHERS" They being Guests here at this time also had a duty to disclose Information.

Example:"You and I" saw where Easter Bunny hid all.... The Easter Eggs!

But I'm not going to confirm what I saw to back you up.

Not My Business "Bull_hit".

No one is suggesting Malicious Activities, making points. If you took offense... Was there a reason you took this Action, Knolledge? Job Duties?

I know there are guests here who have become Members, choosing to Self Monitor or Squash any Ideas or Thoughts that are Off Center. This Activity is also Off Center, understand? People are by Squashing Ideas are no better then the one's who post on Site's these Off Centered Video's about what happened.

We have Monitor's who are doing a Good Job! They don't need to be in your way Ridiculed by a 2nd and Personal Monitoring!!

Malaysian Jet Will Be Found Along '7th Arc': Australian Bureau

New data suggest that the missing Malaysia Airlines jet will be found along “the 7th arc” in the Indian Ocean, the Australian Transport Safety Bureau said Thursday.

The bureau said on its website that “new information and analysis” shows that Flight 370 would have exhausted its fuel by the time it reached “the 7th arc.” That’s the point where the jet’s last hourly transmission, or “handshake,” with a satellite occurred. At that point, the bureau said, the aircraft must have been descending.

“As a result, the aircraft is unlikely to be more than 20 NM (38 km) to the west or 30 NM (55 km) to the east of the arc,” the bureau said.

7th-arc-map_229a0d83b209171a4d16ec1f0152

More at: http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/missing-jet/malaysian-jet-will-be-found-along-7th-arc-australian-bureau-n123176

Civilian radar generally only use their Secondary Radar, and only utilise Primary if their Secondary Radar fails.

Military radar employ both types

Military Exercise were being conducted in the suspected overfly region, by several nations, therfore MH370 would have been visible to anyone/someone/at sometime, yet no one scrambled? well, at least no one human did, unless they were in that Cigar...

Civilian radar generally only use their Secondary Radar, and only utilise Primary if their Secondary Radar fails.

Military radar employ both types

Military Exercise were being conducted in the suspected overfly region, by several nations, therfore MH370 would have been visible to anyone/someone/at sometime, yet no one scrambled? well, at least no one human did, unless they were in that Cigar...

So you are saying since transponders were turned off... Civilian radar sites would not have seen MH370.

{Civilian radar generally only use their Secondary Radar, and only utilise Primary if their Secondary Radar fails.}

If they couldn'd see... Were not notified of an object of interest... there would have been noway to know if Secondary Radar failed...

Military Using both types and some having a 3rd system would have seen and tracked. Then why so little being released?

{Military radar employ both types

Military Exercise were being conducted in the suspected overfly region, by several nations, therfore MH370 would have been visible to

anyone/someone/at sometime, yet no one scrambled? well, at least no one human did, unless they were in that Cigar...}

Why were Civilian Aviation Centers blamed for delays?

The civvie radar system has the controllers (ATC) viewing the A/C CallSigns, which are all that's seen onscreen, along with sqwark codes - all of which are Secondary info. If the air traffic controllers had all Primary on at all times, the screens become overly cluttered, especially with radar returns that are not even aircraft. The civilian radar system that employs Primary returns for display is the Weather Radar.

As far as 'seeing' someone, a Civvie controller is advised of someone of interest in his Sector, when they 'Sqwark Ident'. Each controller has his own Sector of responsibility, and looks at what he is told to.

In relation to Secondary failure, the most likely scenario would be that an aircraft reports, or is reported by, another authority, that it's transponder has 'failed', and until the Civvie Controller knows there's an 'invisible' aircraft flying through his watch(his Sector), he won't see it, or even know to look for it.

I've worked in a Tower staffed by a co-operation of Civilan, and Defence, ATC controllers, each group having their own set of SOPs to follow, even though they are all using the same Radar system. In our case the civvies were using our MilitaryRadar, but using it their way - Secondary Only.

I'm only recalling what I have seen myself, at the sharp end, as it were...

The only point that was made was that if S.E. Asian Countries saw MH370 on their Primary Radar.... So did "OTHERS" They being Guests here at this time also had a duty to disclose Information.

Example:"You and I" saw where Easter Bunny hid all.... The Easter Eggs!

But I'm not going to confirm what I saw to back you up.

Not My Business "Bull_hit".

No one is suggesting Malicious Activities, making points. If you took offense... Was there a reason you took this Action, Knolledge? Job Duties?

I know there are guests here who have become Members, choosing to Self Monitor or Squash any Ideas or Thoughts that are Off Center. This Activity is also Off Center, understand? People are by Squashing Ideas are no better then the one's who post on Site's these Off Centered Video's about what happened.

We have Monitor's who are doing a Good Job! They don't need to be in your way Ridiculed by a 2nd and Personal Monitoring!!

Can you please check the CAPS key on your keyboard, seems it hits a few extra times. Would make reading your posts easier.

The civvie radar system has the controllers (ATC) viewing the A/C CallSigns, which are all that's seen onscreen, along with sqwark codes - all of which are Secondary info. If the air traffic controllers had all Primary on at all times, the screens become overly cluttered, especially with radar returns that are not even aircraft. The civilian radar system that employs Primary returns for display is the Weather Radar.

As far as 'seeing' someone, a Civvie controller is advised of someone of interest in his Sector, when they 'Sqwark Ident'. Each controller has his own Sector of responsibility, and looks at what he is told to.

In relation to Secondary failure, the most likely scenario would be that an aircraft reports, or is reported by, another authority, that it's transponder has 'failed', and until the Civvie Controller knows there's an 'invisible' aircraft flying through his watch(his Sector), he won't see it, or even know to look for it.

I've worked in a Tower staffed by a co-operation of Civilan, and Defence, ATC controllers, each group having their own set of SOPs to follow, even though they are all using the same Radar system. In our case the civvies were using our MilitaryRadar, but using it their way - Secondary Only.

cool. We've had several experienced pilots on this thread, now it looks as though we have someone with hands-on experience with radar. Interesting. And a new phrase: 'Sqwark Ident' I might use that for naming my next child.

The plane was not shot down by the Americans. Do you think the US could fly around territory under the control of other countries without being noticed or without notifying them? Do you think that they start shooting live ammunition at planes without consultation from others? Do you think that the somebody, especially the Chinese wouldn't be screaming bloody murder if they thought their citizens had been killed by the US?

The area was not US controlled airspace, the US would have little access to information on flights in someone else's airspace. They would take an interest in monitoring any activity around their ships, but it's not their airspace and it's not their responsibility to identify what is going on. MAS wouldn't be notifying the US of planes flying near it's ships either.

Ah but Diego Garcia is American airspace and the Rolls Royce engines recorded around 4 hours of operation from the last point of contact which is around 2,000 miles. Diego Garcia is about 2,100 miles.

Just sayin'

Ah but Diego Garcia is American airspace and the Rolls Royce engines recorded around 4 hours of operation from the last point of contact which is around 2,000 miles. Diego Garcia is about 2,100 miles.

Just sayin'

DG is actually BIOT (British Indian Ocean Territory) and the airspace actually British I think. The U.S. just has a naval facility there. Having a military base in someone else's territory doesn't mean you actually own the airspace.

Just sayin'

There was NO recording of 4 hours of operation by the Rolls Royce engines. ACARS did not transmit engine data again after the Top Of Climb report, before MH370 went silent. There is evidence that the engines continued to function for 6-7 hours after that, but only from the Inmarsat analysis of the Sat pings.

cool. We've had several experienced pilots on this thread, now it looks as though we have someone with hands-on experience with radar. Interesting. And a new phrase: 'Sqwark Ident' I might use that for naming my next child.

Just out of interest the word is "squawk" and not "Sqwark". Squawk is a 4 digit code that can be set on the transponder at the request of ATC, to signal a hijacking, etc - it then replaces the aircraft's prearranged tranponder code.

Just sayin'

There was NO recording of 4 hours of operation by the Rolls Royce engines. ACARS did not transmit engine data again after the Top Of Climb report, before MH370 went silent. There is evidence that the engines continued to function for 6-7 hours after that, but only from the Inmarsat analysis of the Sat pings.

I beg to differ, the engines, as in all Rolls Royce engines fitted to civilian airliners, were in constant contact with Rolls Royce whilst they were in operation, and these engines were reported by Rolls Royce, soon after the incident, to have been in operation for four hours after the last point of contact.