PDRC to proceed with reform plan

Lite Beer

So far this group has come up with no ideas, policies or plans that would appeal to an electorate. Their sole rallying cry is to rid Thailand of the Shinawatras. They are going to have to do better than that if they ever hope to win the hearts and minds of the people.

I need the new date for when the government will fall. Does anyone have it? Usually the PDRC announces it a few days before but so far nothing this week. I need to urgently mark it in my calendar. If anyone has it, please let me know.

Which government? You mean the caretaker government, with the power to do nothing, that came in place after the protesters forced the previous government to step down?

Do you also mark the day the caretaker government will pay the rice farmers? I believe it is also announced each week - and even funnier, the farmers still believe it, and put the new date in their calendars each week :-)

I need the new date for when the government will fall. Does anyone have it? Usually the PDRC announces it a few days before but so far nothing this week. I need to urgently mark it in my calendar. If anyone has it, please let me know.

The TV yellow loons will be along soon, they have been predicting the downfall of YS since before Christmas. Apparently the good lady is still here.

I am glad to hear that she is still here, because the news have given me the impression she and her caretaker government was hiding in Chiang Mai.

Afterall, if she is not here running things, then how will she ever be able to pay the rice farmers, which I think is due next week? :-D

Sounds like they should set up a political party and put some policies together. Thailands democracy deserves a better opposition than the democrats, who are the worst political party in thai history.

worst political party in thai history.

You forgot PTP and its predecessors like thai rak thai

At least they attempted to come up with some obvious policies that might appeal to people.

The democrats haven't come up with anything original for decades.

Sounds like they should set up a political party and put some policies together. Thailands democracy deserves a better opposition than the democrats, who are the worst political party in thai history.

worst political party in thai history.

You forgot PTP and its predecessors like thai rak thai

At least they attempted to come up with some obvious policies that might appeal to people.

The democrats haven't come up with anything original for decades.

Sometimes my better half thinks it's cold in our house - go figure? Anyway, the other day I had nothing better to do, so I thought I would find a solution to the problem. My best idea was to make a huge fire on the floor in the middle of our living room, but in the end I ended up doing nothing but watch TV.

I later told her about my idea, and she seemed quite happy that I just watched TV all day.

• Like 1

It is good to see the PDRC start to move on this reform they have always been talking about. Now that yingluck is out of the picture and before the red shirts start to mobilize the biggest street gang in history the PDRC can attempt to move this country forward. It is refreshing to see the encouragement of public participation. They didn't have to be forced by the courts like the 13th century water king did regarding the water management scheme fiasco. As long as Suthep keeps these reforms transparent and moving forward the majority will respect that. After the last election the majority have already spoken. It is just a shame the PTP won't respect that majority as it didn't respect the majority that voted for the 2007 constitution and didn't accept the majority that didn't want the amnesty bill.

Let's hope the northern minority terrorist militia that is trying to ensure an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive that is unelectable clings to power against the wish of the majority refrain from there violent tendencies.

Well done Suthep on being so pro active. The only difference between Suthep and Mandela is 189 terrorist charges.

Golly, I think you have just morphed into Scamper!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

aside from the TV Suthep Fan Club, I'm not sure if anyone cares anymore. BKK hardly notices this lot now.

mmmm so I see

you and many others really not care about reform and a better Thailand

Corruption Violence and Thai police unable to do their job is why you like Thailand

well guess the is true democray

But thanks to the fact you have no idea about Thailand and have no right of say

My self and my Thai family live here, and anything that can make Thailand better is a Plus

• Like 2

The TV yellow loons will be along soon, they have been predicting the downfall of YS since before Christmas. Apparently the good lady is still here.

Rome was not built in a day

YL is just sitting in limbo now, clinging on to what ever she can

but the water fall is with in sight

Well done Suthep on being so pro active. The only difference between Suthep and Mandela is 189 terrorist charges.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif yeah that's has nearly caused me a new keyboard..

One was the convicted leader of a Terrorist organisation responsible for thousands of deaths

The other ripped off thousands and lined his own pockets..whilst preaching anti corruption.

You have awesome role models!!! rolleyes.gif

Are you living in La La land

with the woopies

before I was married I used to drink in the bars and live their as well

but responsibility brought me cack to reality

It is good to see the PDRC start to move on this reform they have always been talking about. Now that yingluck is out of the picture and before the red shirts start to mobilize the biggest street gang in history the PDRC can attempt to move this country forward. It is refreshing to see the encouragement of public participation. They didn't have to be forced by the courts like the 13th century water king did regarding the water management scheme fiasco. As long as Suthep keeps these reforms transparent and moving forward the majority will respect that. After the last election the majority have already spoken. It is just a shame the PTP won't respect that majority as it didn't respect the majority that voted for the 2007 constitution and didn't accept the majority that didn't want the amnesty bill.

Let's hope the northern minority terrorist militia that is trying to ensure an accused mass murderer, accused terrorist, convicted criminal fugitive that is unelectable clings to power against the wish of the majority refrain from there violent tendencies.

Suthep is not the messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!!!

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It is refreshing that the PDRC is actually having intelligent discussions and forums. Pheu Thai, on the other hand, is far too busy covering up the evidence of the rice scandal, denigrating the independent agencies and the courts, strenuously denying two former cabinet ministers' open support of the secession movement two weeks ago, directing their wrath on the army, who have the effrontery to be protecting the people, falling asleep while standing in a process apparently called an election in progress, consequently revising the constitution on a daily basis, place themselves above every court ruling handed down, and retaliating by imagining every charge in the book to slam at people who peacefully have debates and discussions in Lumpini Park.

There's having discussions that propel the national debate ... And then there's what Pheu Thai's doing.

Maybe this forum will give PDRC something else to do than occupy government buildings, occupy public throroughfares, intimidate citizens and businesses, beat up police, throw people off bridges, bring continuous lawsuits to the Administrative, Civil, Constitutional, and Supreme Courts. Makes one almost miss the early days of PDRC mass rallys and whistleblowing.

• Like 1

They have a plan at last..... but is it a cunning plan?

Suthep's proposed three part plan, plus it's anti corruption element emulates the existing PM Yingluck's own mandated manifesto and intent in governance .

So the Suthept plan will either be pointless or malfeasance.

That is to say that Suthep's intent is to appeal to the Thai electorate in Yingluck's skirts.

Not as he has claimed to-date, the reformation of Thai Democracy and the riddance of Thai of corruption.

This sounds like a story board for a comedy. This is because Suthep is barred from the premiership due to his own corruption, and could never appeal attractive to a Yingluck supporter, skirt or not, and appears to have a grasshopper mind too-boot.

• Like 1

aside from the TV Suthep Fan Club, I'm not sure if anyone cares anymore. BKK hardly notices this lot now.

Could you please tell us all what the caretaker government plans are for reform in detail BEFORE you knock the opposition.

They have a plan at last..... but is it a cunning plan?

Suthep's proposed three part plan, plus it's anti corruption element emulates the existing PM Yingluck's own mandated manifesto and intent in governance .

So the Suthept plan will either be pointless or malfeasance.

That is to say that Suthep's intent is to appeal to the Thai electorate in Yingluck's skirts.

Not as he has claimed to-date, the reformation of Thai Democracy and the riddance of Thai of corruption.

This sounds like a story board for a comedy. This is because Suthep is barred from the premiership due to his own corruption, and could never appeal attractive to a Yingluck supporter, skirt or not, and appears to have a grasshopper mind too-boot.

When did the PTP publish this manifesto?

If it was in their election campaign when will they do something about it? After all they have had 2 1/2 years to do it in?

Perhaps in their "income disparity" discussions they could explain how threatening jobs at AIS will help.

PDRC "Leaders" in front of at Shinawatra Tower 2, are currently displaying that every ounce of intelligence they possess is completely unused, by taking turns announcing their intention to cancel SIM cards for mobile phone services operated by Advance Info Service despite the Shinawatras having sold every share, back in 2006.

Obviously reality doesn't trouble them that often..............

• Like 1

It is refreshing that the PDRC is actually having intelligent discussions and forums. Pheu Thai, on the other hand, is far too busy covering up the evidence of the rice scandal, denigrating the independent agencies and the courts, strenuously denying two former cabinet ministers' open support of the secession movement two weeks ago, directing their wrath on the army, who have the effrontery to be protecting the people, falling asleep while standing in a process apparently called an election in progress, consequently revising the constitution on a daily basis, place themselves above every court ruling handed down, and retaliating by imagining every charge in the book to slam at people who peacefully have debates and discussions in Lumpini Park.

There's having discussions that propel the national debate ... And then there's what Pheu Thai's doing.

Scamper, your great beloved Adolf Suthep is about to drown... and you call that intelligent forums.

You point the court rulings that daily and even hourly your lover is trying to rule something out against the gov. so nobody takes them seriously anymore.

Just today your Sutheps guards shot a taxi and now you still suggest they are peacefully debating in Lumpini....

Wake up, stop blowing or drinking and enjoy the world of adults.

mmmm so I see

Corruption Violence and Thai police unable to do their job is why you like Thailand

My self and my Thai family live here, and anything that can make Thailand better is a Plus

Typical for Suthep lovers, they know all better , they even claim the right of say, and the non-lovers have no idea about Thailand and no right of say.

Get back to the bar and enjoy in stead making posts like this.

I live also here , with my Thai family, and I have invested in Thailand and employ just about 150 Thai people, we also feel like anything that can make Thailand better is a plus, so we vote for democracy and invest every single baht we earn to make it better for the people.

Well dear poster, as soon as Suthep started is rallies, I put a stop on investing, and if he is able to overthrow this government acting like AH, I will never invest any Baht anymore in his reformed country.

Cheers,

can't be worse than having the Shins!

By that I am sure you mean "since the move to the park the city notices less disruption to normal city users." Click onto Blue sky and you will see a crowd every night. This has been going on for over 4 months now. Time you got with the program ans stopped believing red propaganda

mmmm so I see

Typical for Suthep lovers, they know all better , they even claim the right of say, and the non-lovers have no idea about Thailand and no right of say.

Get back to the bar and enjoy in stead making posts like this.

I live also here , with my Thai family, and I have invested in Thailand and employ just about 150 Thai people, we also feel like anything that can make Thailand better is a plus, so we vote for democracy and invest every single baht we earn to make it better for the people.

Well dear poster, as soon as Suthep started is rallies, I put a stop on investing, and if he is able to overthrow this government acting like AH, I will never invest any Baht anymore in his reformed country.

Cheers,

I just informed Suthep of your post, I have him on speed dial. He was clearly worried about the the future of Thailand now that you have stopped your investments, and he told me he would stop all his activities immediately and asked my to send you his apologies!

Edited by monkeycountry
  • Like 1

you are being ironical aren't you.....I didn't see the joke at first...yes Yingluck the murderer but Suthep the saviour...funny as cancer