Is Bangkoks septic system not good enough to handle toilet paper?

Sojuncoke

In my home in cold Germany, I extended the hot and cold water pipes from the shower and fixed a mix tap on the Bum gun. This can be done in the initial stage of the building or when a complete renovation takes place. In the 6 years I have it in Germany, I never had to wait for warm water as the bathroom itself has a temp to keep the cold water far above freezing point.

Mean Gott......a mixer on the bum gun.

Did you think of getting a continual circulation on the hot?

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

Edited by cheeryble

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like you could even fit into those shorts let alone a do handstand

I'm certainly not buff but no problems doing handstands. Never said I was obese.

Love how people form these pictures in their minds. . .

TP is so gross - I won't go places anymore that don't give you a decent bum gun.

Actually both are pure gross. No doubt you get far more germs by using one of those disgusting bum guns. Can you imagine what's on those things after Somchai, Sompong and Somrung have used it to clean up their hot chili induced diarrhea. Its an excellent way to get a disease or sickness of some sort. The proper way is the French no touch bidet or the Japanese modern adaptation but you know those cost a bit more money and we all know they can't stand to spend a little more money than absolutely necessary here

bum guns are the very definition of disgusting

I guess all this shows the true beauty of getting old.

Nowadays, I don't need to worry about any of this. If I am out in public, a quick, clip and tuck and my new colostomy bag is ready to go. And when I am at home? Well, she can choose whatever method she feels like using, as long as it doesn't wake me up!

During the American coverage of the Olympics they made fun of disposing of toilet paper in the bin. There isn't a bum gun in the US.

I have had bum guns in my houses in the States since the early '70's. Since seeing and using them, my cousin, who is a housing contractor in Florida, has installed them in several of his customers' houses. So, it appears some whites see the benefit of washing over wiping. No wonder the Asians call so many of us white falangs filthy; body odor, fewer showers, and wiping the <deleted> from our <deleted> instead of washing.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Interesting topic, I am aware of the kind of signs in some malls that I have been into. Tissue paper may cause blockage to the sewerage pipe if not use properly. They are trying to avoid problems that may cause them more money. Looking for quality and professional drain cleaning today may hard in some areas of the state.

Actually in one my apartments in sweden both toilets have a bum gun installed by the developer when they renovated the building and is the same in all apartments in the building. First and last time for me to see that in Sweden. But my grand parent had a french bidet in their house back in the day.

Spain traditionally has the bidet which is misunderstood by many Englishmen LOL

Also, traditionally, the used paper should be placed in a bin, however soiled!

We installed a bum gun in our loo.

Best invention ever.

No heated water - the cold water strengthens the sphincter LOL

so do Germans

completely unnecessary IMO with a bum gun

no problem using a regular kitchen sink sprayer in the US

definitely one area (like BTS/MRT) where Thailand's technology is superior

TP is so unsanitary and crazy killing trees for that as well

You are aware that the BTS and MRT are Siemens systems ? Also the Airport Rail Link?

Re Bum Guns. Around twenty years ago I visited a Thai company/importer of kitchen and bathroom equipment in Soi Petchburi in Bangkok. The Chinese owner told me that the first bum guns were imported from USA where they originally were used to clean plates, etc in kitchen sinks. So it is the same thing, as other posters have noticed. So it is not a Thai invention as such but more like a Thai idea.(sorry for this nonsense post, which doesn't answer the OP actual question). Just thought it might interest someonecoffee1.gif