90 Day Report - Mail in to Chaengwattana...?

My last 90 day report was December 22nd and I mailed it in..no problem. My next 90 day report is due March 20th.

Does anybody know...has anybody recently and successfully mailed in...can I still proceed with another mail in of my 90 day report...?

Cheers

I would just mail it in as usual to CW-road, or go in person two one of the temporary offices.

Technically in Bangkok you need to send it by mail at least 15 days before the due date, in other words you are already late to send it in by mail!

• 2 months later...

Today I received by return mail my 90-day reporting receipt from Thai Immigration.

I had mailed my 90-day report at the end of April to (the still closed) CW Immigration. The return receipt came in my self-addressed, stamped envelope with the return address hand-written in by Thai Immigration saying it had been returned by Immigration Division 1, Ladprao 81-83.

So, from my mailing to CW by EMS to my receiving the return receipt, took just a bit under a month. And the receipt arrived back to me roughly two weeks after what had been my mid-May reporting date.

All in all, not much different from what anyone would have expected had it been a normal direct mailing to and from CW. And of note, all this occurred during the period leading up to and including the coup.

Hopefully by next time, CW will be back open and in normal condition.