Dating a younger Thai girl - or why I love Thailand.

Tmymaimee

for the past 6 weeks I've been dating an M5 girl in an EP. Starts M6 next term. 11 year difference but so what. Great, fun and 'active' young woman. smile.png So what. Complainers are probably jealous.

I certainly have no reason to be jealous, more power to you and hope you're happy together for many years to come, but aside from the theoretical legal question, also from a practical POV that can definitely be a risky scenario from many many directions.

To start with, have you been introduced to the family and are mum and dad OK with it?

From 'Good Morning, Vietnam' -- Adrian Cronauer: Excuse me, sir. Seeing as how the V.P. is such a V.I.P., shouldn't we keep the P.C. on the Q.T.? 'Cause if it leaks to the V.C. he could end up M.I.A., and then we'd all be put out in K.P.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lt. Steven Hauk: Where's Crounauer?

Staff Sgt. Dreiwitz: Still eating, sir.

Lt. Steven Hauk: I want to see him ASAP.

Staff Sgt. Dreiwitz: What, sir?

Lt. Steven Hauk: As soon as possible.

Staff Sgt. Dreiwitz: VG sir.

With the Big Chill my favourite soundtracks.

Adrian Cronauer: Mayday! Mayday! Dragon-Lady with incredible figure at 11 o'clock! Stop the car.

Edward Garlick: I can't do that, sir.

Adrian Cronauer: Aw, Edward, you don't understand. I've been on a small Greek island with a lot of women who look like Zorba, I never thought I'd find women attractive ever again. And now that I do, you won't even turn the car around? Thanks a lot.

Edward Garlick: You have a very important meeting with the top brass...

Adrian Cronauer: -Oh, there she is again! How did she get ahead of us?

Edward Garlick: That's another person, sir.

Adrian Cronauer: She's beautiful and quick. Speed up, check her stamina. Oh my God, they're quick, they're fast, and small. Ha, ha, ha, ha! I feel like a fox in a chicken coop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMsrE-9CLFg#t=01s

And immediately after your bit, check out the "typical TEFLer" skits!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkk_j-7jIM#t=11m03m

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUkk_j-7jIM#t=6m05m

Edited by wym

Agree with the above BUT…

Most of you old pricks with the younger chicks PAY for it.

Most 35-50 year olds, and above, with chicks 10+ years their junior are PAYING for it.

WHY???…because the sweeping majority of falangs here above 35 years, are the weaker, inferior, and are the ones that just never made it back home.

Honestly, I see that many ugly <deleted> (short, or bald, or out of shape, or all 3) here in LOS it genuinely saddens me.

I'm 43. My lovely gf is 36. I have very sound mates here from 23 to 84 years.

Those mates do vary BUT, it's the younger, attractive buddies that are genuinely smitten, partnered or married with very good thai girls here in BKK.

Yes, the younger tech savvy, well to do, and smartly dressed lads I see around town are with young hot chicks, and their girls love them.

FACT; younger beautiful girls are attracted to same in males.

OP, you are deluded thinking your new short time gf is REALLY into you.

I bet she is similar to you in physical attributes (or lacking thereof) and cannot attract a better male, or, she genuinely knows that you have just a little more wealth potential than the Thai or falang guy she would rather.

To the OP; you admitted that you are no great physical specimen, so why is she with you?

My guess, she is same like you or she wants your wallet, you retard.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Actually calling Thai girls "Chicks"? Isn't that a bit derogatory? I think that one of the reasons a lot of girls here like older guys is because they show them some respect. Unlike this poster who thinks they are "chicks"! I thought that wrd and attitude went out with the ark!

for the past 6 weeks I've been dating an M5 girl in an EP. Starts M6 next term. 11 year difference but so what. Great, fun and 'active' young woman. smile.png So what. Complainers are probably jealous.

I certainly have no reason to be jealous, more power to you and hope you're happy together for many years to come, but aside from the theoretical legal question, also from a practical POV that can definitely be a risky scenario from many many directions.

To start with, have you been introduced to the family and are mum and dad OK with it?

Whats an M5 in an EP and an M6?

M5 is like a junior in high school, M6 being senior...if I'm not mistaken. She's gotta be around 15/16. So Dave is late twenties? Jail-bait, son.

• Like 1

How dare you insinuate that I have ever paid for sex. How dare you. Because I have paid rents, bought homes and cars and sustained families does not mean I have ever paid for sex in Thailand. Because I have put numerous women through college and equipped them to function in a modern international world of business does not mean I have ever paid for sex. I'll thank you not to judge everyone by yourself.

now im just laughing at you.

That was the idea.

upper secondary education, English Programme - sometimes IP for International Programme

Mathayom 6 is the final year before applying for uni

So M5 is likely to be 17, maybe 18 end of the school year.

Unless she got held back. . .

Thanks I was confused and thought it might be Medicine year 5 at university but now i know

Agree with the above BUT

Most 35-50 year olds, and above, with chicks 10+ years their junior are PAYING for it.

WHY???because the sweeping majority of falangs here above 35 years, are the weaker, inferior, and are the ones that just never made it back home.

Honestly, I see that many ugly <deleted> (short, or bald, or out of shape, or all 3) here in LOS it genuinely saddens me.

Those mates do vary BUT, it's the younger, attractive buddies that are genuinely smitten, partnered or married with very good thai girls here in BKK.

Yes, the younger tech savvy, well to do, and smartly dressed lads I see around town are with young hot chicks, and their girls love them.

I bet she is similar to you in physical attributes (or lacking thereof) and cannot attract a better male, or, she genuinely knows that you have just a little more wealth potential than the Thai or falang guy she would rather.

To the OP; you admitted that you are no great physical specimen, so why is she with you?

Actually calling Thai girls "Chicks"? Isn't that a bit derogatory? I think that one of the reasons a lot of girls here like older guys is because they show them some respect. Unlike this poster who thinks they are "chicks"! I thought that wrd and attitude went out with the ark!

essentially the whole conversation is derogatory. calling them chicks is the very least of the offences.

Agree with the above BUT…

WHY???…because the sweeping majority of falangs here above 35 years, are the weaker, inferior, and are the ones that just never made it back home.

I think your in your own dream world of "knowing it all'. Or are you some sort of medical guy, a shrink or something............

Jealous of what? A borderline nonce? Don't be a moron.

Who said it was an achievement to shag silly young girls?

Achievement, or not, it sure is a lot of fun.

Not for the girl, though, I'm sure bah.gif

Most of the younger women I've met - anywhere in the world - would rather be water-boarded than have a fat, sweaty old man on top of them

Jealous of what? A borderline nonce? Don't be a moron.

Who said it was an achievement to shag silly young girls?

Achievement, or not, it sure is a lot of fun.

Not for the girl, though, I'm sure bah.gif

Most of the younger women I've met - anywhere in the world - would rather be water-boarded than have a fat, sweaty old man on top of them

Not if the fat, sweaty old man has a kind heart and treats them well. Water-boarding is far worse. But then you know that.

Maybe, but I bet that you could add most of the young Western losers living in Thailand to that list as well. Anyone who thinks that, if given the choice, Thai women would choose a farang - whatever their age - over a decent Thai man, is foolish indeed.

Edited by Ulysses G.
  • Like 1

Not if the fat, sweaty old man has a kind heart and treats them well. Water-boarding is far worse. But then you know that.

Yeah, you need to put down the joint, mate.

If a fat, sweaty 65 year old heifer of a woman was straddling your loins in bed, would you give much of a toss if she had a kind heart and treated you well?

Maybe, but I bet that you could add most of the young Western losers living in Thailand to that list as well. Anyone who thinks that, if given the choice, Thai women would choose a farang - whatever their age - over a decent Thai man, is foolish indeed.

I don't recall saying that they'd prefer a farang over a Thai.

I said they'd prefer not to have an old porker writhing on top of them.

Having said that, they probably prefer not to have a young porker either biggrin.png

Only a while back the OP was saying how happy he was to be with a teacher, but she was too sweaty, now it's an office worker. He goes on about GFs(plural) over the past few months. Were they really GFs or short term shags, a GF a month is a pretty short R.ship. Before that he was going on about how glad he was to be out of the bar scene and all that it entailed.

Sounds like he's still shagging himself through Thailand but in a different way. Nothing wrong with that but don't try to make some deep and meaningful comments about what it all means.

Tired of this guy's drivel.

I agree, bermondburi.

Most of his stuff is of the "My 'milkshakes' bring more boys to the yard" variety.

I mean good for him that he's having a lovely time but his intensions are clear.

"Sometimes, 'fuggedabowdit' just means fuggedabowdit."

Why is it that anytime someone starts a topic, others try their best to criticize and insult others? I find it odd only because in real olive, I never meet these types of people. When I meet a stranger in Thailand, they are polite and friendly.

Are people like "Hardened Soul" the same in real life? It just seems odd as I've never met someone like him for real so unless people here have a split personality, the insulting posters pretend to like you when they meet you.

And why always the reference to fat guys? I'm 63 kgs…. a few kilos overweight but not obese. Women have no problem having an orgasm with me. Yet when you read responses here, they make it sound like these girls are in hell and hate having sex with 42 year olds.

• Like 1

Misery loves company.

Yes people are less honest in real life than in an anonymous forum, "pretending to like you" is just normal social behaviour day to day, many are actually bitter twisted and cruel behind their mask.

And it's quite likely that your girls are faking it. . .

But maybe not, if that's important to you learn to tell by objective evidence rather than relying on symptoms they can fake.

Why is it that anytime someone starts a topic, others try their best to criticize and insult others? I find it odd only because in real olive, I never meet these types of people. When I meet a stranger in Thailand, they are polite and friendly.

Are people like "Hardened Soul" the same in real life? It just seems odd as I've never met someone like him for real so unless people here have a split personality, the insulting posters pretend to like you when they meet you.

And why always the reference to fat guys? I'm 63 kgs…. a few kilos overweight but not obese. Women have no problem having an orgasm with me. Yet when you read responses here, they make it sound like these girls are in hell and hate having sex with 42 year olds.

Awww, poor Whereustay !

Well let's switch that around shall we?

Do you tell everyone you meet in person about your unbridled joy at being able to have sex with good-looking freelancers and how your wallet gives you access to far better totty than it could attract back home?

The next time you meet them - in person - do you criticize those same women you were paying to shag for trying to get more cash out of you while praising a nice, normal schoolteacher you've met a few days earlier.

The next time you meet them - in person - do you tell them that , actually, the "gorgeous" schoolteacher's been chucked because she sweats too much and won't wear skirts short enough to expose her sexual organs? (How dare she??)

The next time you . . . . actually, I'll stop there because I know, without a shred of doubt, that those people would avoid you like the freakin' plague.

You're a complete and utter flake who makes drivel up as you go along and you're chucking your toys outta the pram because you've been exposed as a liar, a fantasist and a hypocrite.

In answer to your question as to whether I'm "like this in real life", the answer is "I most certainly would be if someone as vacuous and self-absorbed as you seem to be came over and spewed the kind of verbal diarrhea you do"

63 kgs?? That seems lightweight to me, rather than overweight (unless you're a person of restricted growthblink.png ). I'm 72 kgs and apart from a little spread around my waist (34 inch) I'm positively skinny.

WOW another useless thread on here. Doesn't anyone subscribe to, "age is just a number"? Just to jump into this thread also.. I am 66 married for years to my bachelor degreed 29 year old Thai wife. Never has the age disparity reared its head anywhere we have lived or travelled.. That is until we read this persons weak minded self centered worrisome mentality projection onto others.

WOW another useless thread on here. Doesn't anyone subscribe to, "age is just a number"? Just to jump into this thread also.. I am 66 married for years to my bachelor degreed 29 year old Thai wife. Never has the age disparity reared its head anywhere we have lived or travelled.. That is until we read this persons weak minded self centered worrisome mentality projection onto others.

Maybe it is just a number; maybe it isn't.

As long as you accept and acknowledge that access to your money was probably more of a motivator for her than love (for anything besides money), who gives a toss? Not me . . . it's your life.

Just a quick question for you, though . . . on this "age ain't nothing but a number"

if your union produces or has produced a daughter, when she comes of age - say, 18 or so - if she brings home a 60 year old pensioner to whom she's given her virginity and tells you she plans to have his babies, are you gonna be ok with it?

Just askin' like . . .

As long as you accept and acknowledge that access to your money was probably more of a motivator for her than love (for anything besides money), who gives a toss?

As long as you can admit that most of the young Western guys in Thailand are in exactly the same boat, there is not a lot to argue about.

365463_1000.jpg

Edited by Ulysses G.

Misery loves company.

Yes people are less honest in real life than in an anonymous forum, "pretending to like you" is just normal social behaviour day to day, many are actually bitter twisted and cruel behind their mask.

But maybe not, if that's important to you learn to tell by objective evidence rather than relying on symptoms they can fake.

Au contraire a large component of what gets posted on an anonymous forum may be sheer fantasy that one would never attempt in person as the person on the receiving end might stop the verbalizer in mid-sentence with verbal and gestural incredulity.

Misery loves company.

Au contraire a large component of what gets posted on an anonymous forum may be sheer fantasy that one would never attempt in person as the person on the receiving end might stop the verbalizer in mid-sentence with verbal and gestural incredulity.

We not bitter. WE just realists. Who among us hasnt thought about starting a a new life with a thai prostitute.........lol.

also i woulodnt call an idiot an IdIoT to his face as he probably would punch me in the mouth................lol.

Edited by choochoo

As long as you accept and acknowledge that access to your money was probably more of a motivator for her than love (for anything besides money), who gives a toss?

As long as you can admit that most of the young Western guys in Thailand are in exactly the same boat, there is not a lot to argue about.

And that is exactly the point. No one denies that security is a factor in relationships with Thais irrespective of age. The 'young guns' seem to have a problem accepting this.

• Like 1