Chalerm believes govt will dismiss all charges concerning rice pledging scheme corruption

webfact

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got to love it no reds here going overboard to defend the poor deluded soul, same as the rice scam never a pip out of them when they could be defending Yingluck but how do you defend the undefendable

True, it is striking today.
Perhaps a delay in the payment for PR agencies?
So the farmers are not alone.
Waiting for salary.whistling.gif

Care to bet your head again Chalerm?
Dr Chalerm??
Yeah, I would love to see his dissertation.

Phd in wine tasting

He did the course work with gusto, but was incoherent in DISsertation.

He also has a literary degree in drunkenese as well

So, what university did this drunken, bumbling, inbred, parasite buy his PhD from? burp.gif

KFC university same as Dear YK

Certainly was a degree from a takeaway university.

With a dissertation in law it is easy to gain the title of Doctor.
Simple titles:
How can I get, - a person who execute a police officer with a shot into the head, in a discotheque in the presence of 50 witnesses -, that the perpetrator goes free unpunished under considering at all my disposal funds and connections.
Edited by tomacht8
  • Like 1

I'm wondering if any government figure can get all the way through a court case without threatening the judges.

I'm thinking that it's impossible for them. I wonder why that is. Almost like an admission of guilt. Almost, as in exactly!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Thought he'd been a bit quiet. I suppose he's slept off his weekend in Singapore.

I am seriously concerned about him - I think he needs to see a doctor or psychiatrist as his brain seems to be playing him up!!!!

What do you think brings on these irrational outbursts? I find it all rather disturbing.

What is more disturbing is I am sure there are people who believe him.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Don't underestimate 'Lerm, he has amazing powers of avoiding prosecution even when the evidence solidly against his side.

Don't believe me - ask his son.

Is he now a police teaching shooting officer?

Edited by tomacht8

Don't underestimate 'Lerm, he has amazing powers of avoiding prosecution even when the evidence solidly against his side.

Don't believe me - ask his son.

Is he now a police teaching shooting officer?

hes a captain or a chief of the sniper division of royal thai police

the 250 witnesses were all afraid or persuaded not to testify while he hid in malaysia

then came back when there was "insufficient evidence " and got discharged from the army

and straight into a top job in the police ...........nice

We're in this mess because the PTP was utterly dismissive of the Constitution court

and the oppositions right to speak in Parliament.

Yeah they want everything DISmissed except themselves.

then they can continue to DIS everyone that DISagrees with their kleptocracy.

We're hahahahaha hilarious

As to the rest well can you point me to a political party anywhere in the world that don't want complete power ?

kleptocracy ? really hahahaha

get tarit and his DSI in there they are the most independent agency I have ever observed in the DSI building - maybe that's why it should be bulldozed to the ground suddenly

Now there's a man who could hang from the rafters with a credit card between his cheeks right now - it's a competition to see who can hold on the longest - my vote goes to Charlerm - oh wait he never follows through, all bets are off

now back on topic

Chalerm will dismiss all charges concerning rice pledging scheme - he has the power, gulp gulp

well that's what I was told to say slurp slurp - 30 days slurp gulp slurp - where's my head - gulp slurrrrp yingluc facebook shopping - your brother said slurp gulp - I need an army - lights out

OK I'm going to the UN on a diplomatic mission - BRB

Thought he'd been a bit quiet. I suppose he's slept off his weekend in Singapore.

And possibly had a meeting in Beijing to attend?

Is it known who Police Captain Doctor Chalerm KCMG. KCVO DSO. Knight Commander of the Cinque Ports. Defender of the Faith actually met in Singapore to send him back in this frame of mind.

I am seriously concerned about him - I think he needs to see a doctor or psychiatrist as his brain seems to be playing him up!!!!

What do you think brings on these irrational outbursts? I find it all rather disturbing.

Don't worry. He doesn't. That's all that is important. Hic!

Honestly, isn't PT in enough trouble without this buffoon. Not even the most fervent red supporters on TV defend him.

A 'satisfactory conclusion' would be an honest verdict but somehow I doubt that is what the ex cop has in mind.

..........................."Not even the most fervent red supporters on TV defend him."...............................

That says a lot, when even the trolls and legit ??? reds fans won't touch him with a ten foot foot pole let alone defend the worm. And these are people who defend the actions of the Shinawatras and the redshirts !