Redshirts to hold mass rally Saturday

webfact

Everyone has a right to hold a rally lets just hope it doesn't go on for months like some others have been doing.

you mean the "peaceful democratic" redshirts in 2010 ?

No I don't mean 2010. I am talking about now and not reliving history. Why stop at 2010, why not go back further to 1750

Fab4 - That sounds familiar doesn't it?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/710097-red-shirts-protest-dr-narong-in-sisaket/?p=7549196

• Like 1

I applaud the courageous and brave Thai citizens who will rally peacefully in support of their freedom, rights and liberty.

I commend the organizers for choosing a place where the likelihood of a confrontation and violence will be minimized.

It is quite thoughtful of the UDD to organize its rally so as to avoid inconveniencing Bangkok residents who have suffered from the tyranny of Suthep and his gang of thugs who shut down major roadways and intimidated people.

I think it would be edifying for all for Ms. Thida to reveal what she regards as reform. Before the UDD starts casting stones ( or worse ) they might want to look at the bed they've been sleeping in all these years. If they are really interested in what the PDRC means by reform, by all means all they have to do is attend any of their multiple conferences and public forums in Lumpini Park. But what about the UDD's idea of reform ? Thida uses the word, but does not explain further. Perhaps she doesn't think she needs to. After all, she and her friends were very explicit about reform on February 23 when the UDD gave the most comprehensive - and public - disclosure to date of their plans. The county is still reeling from them. They include - a readiness for a call for insurrection, calling ten million Thais to arm themselves with guns, denigrating the independent agencies, and advocating secession. Thaksin's weekend of self-aggrandizement has produced no change in strategy, no change in thought, no change in how he wants things run. Thida and friends, though, have apparently come out of it renewed. Thaksin has shown them the future -

- and it is the past.

• Like 1

I applaud the courageous and brave Thai citizens who will rally peacefully in support of their freedom, rights and liberty.

I commend the organizers for choosing a place where the likelihood of a confrontation and violence will be minimized.

It is quite thoughtful of the UDD to organize its rally so as to avoid inconveniencing Bangkok residents who have suffered from the tyranny of Suthep and his gang of thugs who shut down major roadways and intimidated people.

Em.

I think you will find that they won't come into BKK because they are shit scared to.

That is why I know that there will never be a mass assault on BKK, they are nothing more than cowards and paid mouthpieces these days, and will more likely just end up a fully functioning terrorist unit with cowardly attacks on mostly innocent people followed by a retreat back to their rat holes.

The UDD will end up no different to Al Qaeda... you just watch this space in the coming months and see if I am right or wrong.

"Mr Korkaew asked the PDRC to begin reforming itself first as it is what society wants to see most."

This guy I like!

• red_shirt.jpg?itok=HX4AzV3P
Sponsoring political rallies in Ayutthaya, Korkaew is going to find himself back in prison again for violating bail conditions.

Perhaps he can work on prison reform while he's incarcerated.

Edited by stargas

I applaud the selective memory of some geriatrics. Next we will start trying to forget all those UDD 'rallies' to 'commemorate' democracy and their deaths for which this Pheu Thai government wanted a blanket amnesty.

After we have mastered that feat we will start with forgetting all those shadowy figures we didn't see amongst us in March - May 2010.

Remember (if you can), one is never too old to forget something.

• Like 1

Em.

I think you will find that they won't come into BKK because they are shit scared to.

That is why I know that there will never be a mass assault on BKK, they are nothing more than cowards and paid mouthpieces these days, and will more likely just end up a fully functioning terrorist unit with cowardly attacks on mostly innocent people followed by a retreat back to their rat holes.

The UDD will end up no different to Al Qaeda... you just watch this space in the coming months and see if I am right or wrong.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif Sorry Pepperme I couldn't help it.

• Like 1

"Mr Korkaew asked the PDRC to begin reforming itself first as it is what society wants to see most."

This guy I like!

Sponsoring political rallies in Ayutthaya, Korkaew is going to find himself back in prison again for violating bail conditions.

But a great comment all the same!!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

intimidated those farmers on their way to protest is that what you mean or just a very choosy memory...coffee1.gif

Mr Thanawut then called on PDRC leader Suthep Thaugsuban to stop using a statement: “Overthrowing the Thaksin Regime” as it implies that the PDRC are also against UDD supporters who back Mr Thaksin.

Also against???

That's the main reason, you dumb assess.

Perhaps he had a meeting with Chalerm first and had some ear drops????

This guy I like!

But a great comment all the same!!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yeah from someone hooked on ear drops, it might be…..

"Mr Korkaew asked the PDRC to begin reforming itself first as it is what society wants to see most." cheesy.gif

This guy I like!

The yellow farangs seem upset today.

What makes you think we are upset??

This whole UDD rally as well as their entire following are a total joke, and we are actually more entertained by it.

But not as much as we are entertained by people like you and your red fraternity who actually feel 'inspired' by this sort of report.... too funny.

He's not only lost in Surin, but he got lost…...

post-202638-0-16472400-1394607190_thumb.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

IMHO g'kid has morphed, now nothing more or less than a troll.

great stand up for corruption and all the dictators garbage ....these people are brainwashed and deludedblink.png .............Thailand is lost with these idiots

Not brainwashed. Braindead and awaiting the next 1000 baht to vote red.

Dont get me wrong Thaksin was very smart. Devide and conquer. Where are the majority of people? Where are the uneducated where money talks more than political thinking.

Still one major mistake. The farmers.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I think at the time, the government said that the protesters don't have the right to shoot guns and grenades from their protest sites.

and the government is saying the same thing this year also

Have the protesters been shooting grenades from Lumpini? I haven't heard any news of Sala Daeng station being hit by grenades ... again.