Two 16-year-olds shot dead on motorbike in Bangkapi

webfact

Two 16-year-olds shot dead on motorbike in Bangkapi
By Coconuts Bangkok

lamsali.jpg?itok=u8sglJ37

BANGKOK: -- Two male technical college students were shot dead while riding a motorcycle on Srinakarin Road early this morning, according to police.

The two teens, both age 16, were riding from Bankapi intersection toward Lamsali intersection at about 2am when two unidentified assailants on another motorcycle approached them, witnesses said.

The passenger on the second bike pulled out a gun and shot the students.

Preut-timed Rungsri was shot four times while two bullets {read more...]

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/03/13/two-16-year-olds-shot-dead-motorbike-bangkapi

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2014-03-13

• Like 1

There should be ONE technical school , same name, royal patronage, ruled with an iron fist, buses if necessary. And a complete ban on personal ownership of handguns of any descrption, nationwide

Just about every house near us in the village has a firearm of some sort, the majority of which are unlicensed.

People here just couldn't seem to care less about the law so what good a ban would do who knows?

Until the law is properly enforced can't see much changing.

One of wifeys friends husband was caught with rifle he uses for hunting a few months ago.

No license. Policeman liked it so couple of thousand bht and the rifle and problem of being caught went away.

There should be ONE technical school , same name, royal patronage, ruled with an iron fist, buses if necessary. And a complete ban on personal ownership of handguns of any descrption, nationwide

Strange that, with you having a mafia don as an avatar.

That or a character from a fictional TV show. My mother likes The Sopranos, I'm pretty sure it doesn't mean she is an advocate of violence.

Edited by tbailo
  • Like 2

Used to live ten minutes from that intersection, it's a good area. One of those two had to of been targeted or the gangs here are now taking after the Mexican gangs in America, where initiation includes an outside kill (however that usually would be black or white, not one of their own).

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Laws in Thailand are considered a "suggestion". With 500 baht fines for what many would consider serious

offences it is understandable many take this attitude. coffee1.gif

Absolutely amazing ....... 2 teenagers out at 2 am ... and shot dead by a gun ...at 16 yo ...... too many gun in Thailand , poor kids ....

Hummm...I seemed to have missed something. I thought 2 other students pulled up beside them and shot them. Seems to me there are too many thug type teens on the street NOT guns. Guns are an inanimate object and cannot shoot anyone. If they would had been hit on the head with a steel pole would you say that there were too many steel poles in Thailand? Maybe if they had concerned parents that nurtured them and taught them right from wrong then things like this would not happen.

Now blame the parents

"Guns are an inanimate object and cannot shoot anyone. If they would had been hit on the head with a steel pole would you say that there were too many steel poles in Thailand?" This argument is used so often, sounds almost reasonable until you think about it. Guns were invented and developed to kill living things: first and foremost, people. Steel poles were invented and refined usually to support something. The analogy is absurd. Yes, people kill people, and it is much easier to do so with a gun. Just move finger about half an inch while pointing at entity you wish to kill. Not so messy or difficult as strangling a person. And once bullet is on the way, no way to stop it on shooters part.

• Like 2

I had an assasin's weapon for years. A custom made silenced long barrelled, 22 caliber 10 shot automatic target piston with laser sights.

Place the little red dot and there the bullet would go.

Don't ask how I came to have it, but I never carried it on operations and never killed anyone.

Banning guns? In Thailand? Are you Australian? Have you swallowed the lie? Politically correct to the enth

• Like 2

Strange that, with you having a mafia don as an avatar.

Lol. A mafia don? I guess an actor that plays a role is truly the character he plays.

Al Pacino was a huge cocaine dealer I suppose

Johnny depp is a pirate, AND sold tons of weed

Nicolas cage is truly a huge international gun supplier.

Hollywood has a long and profitable history of glorifying violence. Actors make big bucks on war and violence and drugs and the associated fictional glories, respect, beautiful women, and wealth generated from those activitites. And then, those same actors have the luxury of deploring their characters' behaviors.

No, they may not get down and dirty to make big money off of drugs and violence and all other kind of social/moral decadence. But, they do promote it and the negative impact is way greater than gun ownership.

So, maybe it is time to talk about art control. i.e. movies, video games, etc.

Just a thought. Tam cheua, dai cheua. otis

• Like 2

1 dead yesterday in fatal stabbing in Edmonton Canada, 2 dead 4 injured 28th of February in mass stabbing, also in Edmonton..... Guess we should ban knives too.

Oh boy you lost me there. If he had a gun he would have killed a lot more .

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Or if a law abiding citizen had a gun they could have blasted him away and only the non law abiding citizen would be dead. Even better. Police only arrive after the crime, think about it.

I do think about it , Rambo.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2

Absolutely amazing ....... 2 teenagers out at 2 am ... and shot dead by a gun ...at 16 yo ...... too many gun in Thailand , poor kids ....

Rungsri was shot four times while two bullets....Lee Harvey Oswald and the magic bullets!!!!!!!!! Rock On!