Do They Live Under A Bridge

bachismo

How much is it for a boob job?

I suppose it depends how big it is...... :D

There is one girl working at the New Living Dolls (Pattaya) that has had a boob job.

Fantastic breasticles now. 52,000 baht.

Paid for by a former boyfriend (note: "former" b/f, who supposedly also paid for the nose and bum jobs, the moto and the house, before suddenly becoming the "former" b/f :D )

Still, they are an awesome sight to behold (and just to hold period). :o

How much is it for a boob job?

I suppose it depends how big it is...... :D

There is one girl working at the New Living Dolls (Pattaya) that has had a boob job.

Fantastic breasticles now. 52,000 baht.

Paid for by a former boyfriend (note: "former" b/f, who supposedly also paid for the nose and bum jobs, the moto and the house, before suddenly becoming the "former" b/f :D
)

Still, they are an awesome sight to behold (and just to hold period). :o

As far as the settlement, she could have the house and moto, I get the boobs and bum.

Trolling is a fishing term. To troll, is to lie a line of bait in the water so as to get as many fish taking it at once.

Hence, you put a false subject out to see how many takers you can get snapping at your bait.

While this explanation is useful, scholarly debate has settled into an awkward dualism of appreciating the fishing activities of the troller while also appreciating the pure joy of the troll in coming out from under his bridge to harass solo passers-by. The paradox of this dualism is that one cannot rightly troll for many fish in a little brook under the bridge, nor can one truly frighten a mass audience from the back of a trawler.

Trolling is a fishing term. To troll, is to lie a line of bait in the water so as to get as many fish taking it at once.

Hence, you put a false subject out to see how many takers you can get snapping at your bait.

While this explanation is useful, scholarly debate has settled into an awkward dualism of appreciating the fishing activities of the troller while also appreciating the pure joy of the troll in coming out from under his bridge to harass solo passers-by. The paradox of this dualism is that one cannot rightly troll for many fish in a little brook under the bridge, nor can one truly frighten a mass audience from the back of a trawler.

Ummmm... yeah...whatever... :o

totster :D

this is the definition I agree with - but many people do not have exposure to this type of fishing so they are happy to settle with the 'troll under the bridge' scenario.

anyone know how to get the horn on my buffalo to work - it seems to be broken... :o

I think the definition troll is a bit too wide as it is. It covers anything from a cleverly written, but spurious, post which elicits many replies, many in earnest and even more cleverly written attempts to outwit the troll... to a person who is just out to insult others and stir up excrement.

This latter type has no wit, and so should not be confused with the first type of troll...

Pictorially, you may visualize them thus:

Type 1:

post-3636-1149226400.jpg

Type 2:

cavetroll.jpg

...if you see the latter, instead of engaging them, just ignore and use the 'report to a moderator' function - then they will not be given the attention they so desperately crave - the worst punishment they can imagine. :o