Here we go Again...?

ThePunPun

About a month into this and not one of the cone-a-sewers have even mentioned anything

Coke Light has gone AWOL

I usually stock up on the soft drinks out at Makro on the Super.

About a month ago was able to get Coke Zero but no Coke Light [diet coke]

..... unable again in the 2 weeks following and now cannot find it in any of the beverage shops.

Just spoke with the Coke D;Ship on the Super and they have none and say next month....... when asked why, whats the problem..... only answer was problem in Bangkok.....

Now I ask..... is it the pro or anti govt group that is causing the problem with the coke.....?????

Only seems to affect the Coke Light not any of the other product line

..... and why has none on this forum mentioned it ?????

First they lose a plane and can't find it, now its up to the critical level with the coke

• Like 1

Isn't Coke Zero the same as Coke Light (Diet) - I was under the impression it was just a packaging thing to entice males into drinking diet coke as it wasn't sexy enough for them when polled against Pepsi Max. Tastes the same to me (zero and diet that is - not pepsi max).

Rimping in Hang Dong has 1.5 litre bottles of Zero when I last went during the week. I usually just buy it from 7-11 though (albeit in 500ml bottles - if I have a 1.5ltr bottle I'll drink 1.5ltrs, so prefer to limit myself by volume).

Amen, brother! But then, perhaps, we are too literal.

Meanwhile, getting back to the important matters at hand, if you are fond of Coke Light (or Pepsi Max) and red wine, you must be in very, very bad shape from time to time! Could be very serious withdrawal problems!

Edited by Mapguy

Isn't Coke Zero the same as Coke Light (Diet) - I was under the impression it was just a packaging thing to entice males into drinking diet coke as it wasn't sexy enough for them when polled against Pepsi Max. Tastes the same to me (zero and diet that is - not pepsi max).

Rimping in Hang Dong has 1.5 litre bottles of Zero when I last went during the week. I usually just buy it from 7-11 though (albeit in 500ml bottles - if I have a 1.5ltr bottle I'll drink 1.5ltrs, so prefer to limit myself by volume).

Oh no, Coke Zero and Coke Light are W-A-Y different. Personally, I like Coke Zero, but I can totally sympathize with the PunPun. I'll drink Coke Light if I can't find Coke Zero, so I've probably taken some of "his" inventory from the store shelves at times.

And for those who complained that the title of the thread gave no clue as to its content -- I knew right away what the problem was. It had to be that, because the red wine issue hasn't been resolved yet.

"Here we go again" --> Indeed. Another topic without a title that describes what the topic is about. coffee1.gif

Standard operating practice here on TV.

Go to the National where they put up big headlines from the Nation and then forget to mention it in the article.

On the bright side there is no shortage of Pepsi Max. Coke Zero makes a decent substitute. Maybe twice I had to go to Coke light. Tasted like it was good pop watered down.

Diet coke is a killer of a drink, better off with the sugar than the chemicals they use to sweeten this foul liquid, soda water far more refreshing more so with dash of scotch added

Google the benefits of diet drinks, even the so called sports drinks are crap for your health.

When i was a kid in the East End of London we were lucky to have a bottle of Tizer once a week for the whole family maybe thats why at 65 I still have all my teeth.

My Tg/fs son can consume a large bottle of coke at lunch but my protests fall on deaf unintelligent ears, Just as an aside they call him "Fat Son", future Type 2 diabetes in the making I think

i think it is so ironic that the fast food places sell more diet drinks than water

Diet coke is a killer of a drink, better off with the sugar than the chemicals they use to sweeten this foul liquid, soda water far more refreshing more so with dash of scotch added

Google the benefits of diet drinks, even the so called sports drinks are crap for your health.

When i was a kid in the East End of London we were lucky to have a bottle of Tizer once a week for the whole family maybe thats why at 65 I still have all my teeth.

My Tg/fs son can consume a large bottle of coke at lunch but my protests fall on deaf unintelligent ears, Just as an aside they call him "Fat Son", future Type 2 diabetes in the making I think

i think it is so ironic that the fast food places sell more diet drinks than water

Three words than bring back very fond memories of that era.

I think Pun Pun probably would like Coke Light for it's customers more than self drinking.

Mind you with the enormous meals served, I'm not sure why anyone would need a diet coke. biggrin.png

Edited by uptheos