Security question -- what is your all time favorite food -- I couldn't answer!

Jingthing

One of my accounts recently made me set up security questions.

I could choose from a choice of questions to answer.

One of them was:

What is your all time favorite food?

I thought that someone food obsessed like me would have no problem with answering that.

But I couldn't come up with an answer that I am confident I would remember later.

Of course, it's an open ended question. You could answer any way you like. It could be a national type of food like Italian, a specific food like oatmeal cookies, or really WHATEVER. The key is the answer would need to be real to you so you could REMEMBER it later.

I just couldn't pinpoint one favorite food or even a favorite nationality of food!

The closest I could come up with was LOX but not because that is really my all time favorite, but more because I have a childhood emotional connection with LOX and thought because of that I could REMEMBER it later.

Anyway, could you answer that question (and be confident you would remember it years later)?

If so, what is your answer?

No, not trying to hack your account ... but I could understand the paranoid thought.

Edited by Jingthing

Like yourself I enjoy food and I have sufficient time and money to indulge myself. I am at this moment enjoying a glass of red wine and a few medjool dates and both of these would both come close to being at the top. I have also enjoyed some orgasmic moments with marmite, Morrisons "Mountain of Light" gin and tilapia stew in ginger and tomato sauce. For me, this question would be best avoided as I enjoy so many foods and drink and I am always on the look out for a new culinary experience.

• Like 1

Proper, North Western UK (Bolton) fish and chips with mushy peas, loads of salt and Sarsons vinegar. Fried in lard and served in newspaper of course.

The healthy option tongue.png

Maybe replace the fish with a Snake and Pygmy pudding with gravy.

• Like 1

Proper, North Western UK (Bolton) fish and chips with mushy peas, loads of salt and Sarsons vinegar. Fried in lard and served in newspaper of course.

Are black puddings made from Pygmies ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Gentlemen please, for me it has to be Sturgeon Caviar. Since I can't get a hold of that any longer a nice Confit de Canard will do.

Of the few real pleasures in life eating is the only one we can not do without.

If anyone has an idea as to where to find some real caviar please share.

My mother's stovies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stovies

Ignore the photo on the link - I have never seen stovies, good or bad, that have looked like that, thank God.

I've never heard of stovies but it looks very good. Are there any restos that make it here?

I have never seen it in restaurants outside Scotland. Actually, I have never seen it in restaurants IN Scotland because it is poor peoples' food so more confined to cafes, but it is, for me, the most evocative comfort food.

Making it is easy, although everyone's mother has her own variation.

http://www.stovies.com/

• Like 1

My mother's stovies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stovies

Ignore the photo on the link - I have never seen stovies, good or bad, that have looked like that, thank God.

I've never heard of stovies but it looks very good. Are there any restos that make it here?

I have never seen it in restaurants outside Scotland. Actually, I have never seen it in restaurants IN Scotland because it is poor peoples' food so more confined to cafes, but it is, for me, the most evocative comfort food.

Making it is easy, although everyone's mother has her own variation.

http://www.stovies.com/

Thanks so much for the link. I am absolutely so going to make that. It really seems like something I'd love to eat.

• Like 1

Or black pudding from nearby Bury as an appetizer thumbsup.gif

Mushy peas or pudding with gravy served in newspaper sounds like a real mess!

I have also enjoyed some orgasmic moments with marmite

If you had some "orgasmic moments" with marmite, where did you spread it as it's certainly not edible!

Vegemite on the other hand.. (and I don' mean that in a dirty way..)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...