Grenade thrown at 'Tonson Tower' office building in Bangkok

webfact

I'm not discounting that a grenade was thrown - just another example of knee jerk posting.

If you read carefully you'll see I was pointing out the blatant inferred linkage by the media (and more than a few posters on here) between grenades being thrown and the UDD.

You see there is no evidence of that being the case unlike say the linkage between the tavor toting gunmen and the peaceful PDRC guards.

Maybe you could do Thai public a favour and start reporting to authorities inside information you have on UDD/Red shirts militants? wink.png Has it ever occurred to you that Thai police is not doing their job and covering up on purpose? Or you believe that Thai police force is utterly incompetent?

Maybe you could, by reporting to the authorities how you know it is members of the UDD that are responsible for the grenade (functioning and non functioning) attacks. How ridiculous does that proposition sound?

Precisely.

Do you even stop to think what you are writing, before posting?

Weren't UDD leadership and members celebrating deaths of innocent people and kids on the stage? Precisely. Or you need a diagram to be drawn?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm not discounting that a grenade was thrown - just another example of knee jerk posting.

If you read carefully you'll see I was pointing out the blatant inferred linkage by the media (and more than a few posters on here) between grenades being thrown and the UDD.

You see there is no evidence of that being the case unlike say the linkage between the tavor toting gunmen and the peaceful PDRC guards.

Maybe you could do Thai public a favour and start reporting to authorities inside information you have on UDD/Red shirts militants? wink.png Has it ever occurred to you that Thai police is not doing their job and covering up on purpose? Or you believe that Thai police force is utterly incompetent?

Maybe you could, by reporting to the authorities how you know it is members of the UDD that are responsible for the grenade (functioning and non functioning) attacks. How ridiculous does that proposition sound?

Precisely.

Do you even stop to think what you are writing, before posting?

Weren't UDD leadership and members celebrating deaths of innocent people and kids on the stage? Precisely. Or you need a diagram to be drawn?

So no definitive proof that the UDD were responsible for the grenade attacks. Reminds me of all the clamour that the UDD were responsible for the death of Sutin Tharatin as everybody knew it was the UDD. Worth checking out just who has had an arrest warrant raised for the shooting. Clue: it's not a UDD member.