Italy v Ukraine, 20:00 BST 1-0

Saturday, 01 July 2006

England v Portugal, 16:00 BST 2-0

Brazil v France, 20:00BST 3-1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if points had been doubled after the qualifying round.....

Old Croc 176

Spitthedog 168

CalibanJr 165

Vulcan 162

Scouse 160

One eyed John 160

Explorer 159

Mr Boj 159

Brit 152

Chon 151

Jack 146

(not audited for correctness)

if points had been doubled after the qualifying round.....

Old Croc 176

Spitthedog 168

CalibanJr 165

Vulcan 162

Scouse 160

One eyed John 160

Explorer 159

Mr Boj 159

Brit 152

Chon 151

Jack 146

(not audited for correctness)

Oi mate..........you´ve gone and ignored the stars at the lower end of the table........if there wasn´t a lower end, there wouldn´t be a top end....... if you cut off your arse, you wouldn´t need a head.............(as they say in Hartlepool....................... :o:D )

We bottomers demand an apology.............

Sorry mate, it took me hours and much needed brain energy just to do the few near the top. (it probably would have been easier if I'd used some tools such as xl or at least a calculator) I was a little pissed and not very organised at the time. The first half hour was spent just going back a dozen pages or so through all the crap to find the right starting point. :o

Edited by Old Croc

Sorry mate, it took me hours and much needed brain energy just to do the few near the top. (it probably would have been easier if I'd used some tools such as xl or at least a calculator) I was a little pissed and not very organised at the time. The first half hour was spent just going back a dozen pages or so through all the crap to find the right starting point. :D

Ok Croc.......grovelling apology accepted :o It would have been a waste of time anyhow as Tytus and Sing-sling would still have been last (.......just joking lads....because you´ve taken away my once-prized wooden spoon position :D:D

Just deliberating over whether to go for the obvious scores, or go for broke and pick some shockers with the likelihood that if they come up not many others will have them thereby giving one a better chance of catching Croc. I'm talking 3:1 to France or 2:2 type scenario. :o

Just deliberating over whether to go for the obvious scores, or go for broke and pick some shockers with the likelihood that if they come up not many others will have them thereby giving one a better chance of catching Croc. I'm talking 3:1 to France or 2:2 type scenario. :o

Why not. We're not playing for sheep stations! (old Aussie saying from an old Aussie :D )

However, you'll have to make your selection without knowing mine. I'm leaving it to the last minute to post them :D

The Following Good ol' Boys have predicted so far

Me

Chuchok

HaroiHenry

CalibanJr

Totster

KhunYak

TomYumG

Jockstar

NongW

OEJohn

MrBoj

Explorer

ProfDot

That means 18 of you beaut's still have yet to do it..........get yer fingerz out ...lively....... :o

My Prediction :

Quarter Finals

Friday, 30 June 2006

Germany v Argentina, 16:00 BST 0-2

Italy v Ukraine, 20:00 BST 1-0

Saturday, 01 July 2006

England v Portugal, 16:00 BST 2-0

Brazil v France, 20:00BST 3-1

Psst Chon.. you forgot this one.... :o

Me

Chuchok

HaroiHenry

Tytus

CalibanJr

Totster

KhunYak

TomYumG

BackPack

Jockstar

NongW

OEJohn

MrBoj

Explorer

ProfDot

That means 16 of you beaut's still have yet to do it..........get yer fingerz out ...lively....... :o

Cheers Peter/Exp...Got 'em......not even on the sauce today and still I cock it up.... :D

Edited by chonabot

Attention!!!

I'm at work most of Friday , even though I work in IT I am not always allowed to do my own thing on the net....... :o

Could you please send your predictions in asap?

I may not be able to update things tomorrow, I may not be able to publish the predictions, this is best done when thet are all in. If you send the score in before the game it will still stand, but I will not publish the predictions unless they are all in.

Get it ?

Got it ?

Good....................... :D

I cannot give my predictions until tomorrow, matchday. Why?

Have you not been betting on horses?

You must know how every horse has been eating in the morning. Else you cannot put a good bet!

I come back tomorrow after I got the "breakfast report" ! :o

I cannot give my predictions until tomorrow, matchday. Why?

Have you not been betting on horses?

You must know how every horse has been eating in the morning. Else you cannot put a good bet!

I come back tomorrow after I got the "breakfast report" ! :D

:o I expect maximum points for each game in that case Squire.................. :D

Me

Chuchok

HaroiHenry

Tytus

CalibanJr

Totster

KhunYak

TomYumG

BackPack

Jockstar

NongW

OEJohn

MrBoj

Old_Croc

Spit

Simmo

Explorer

ProfDot

That means 13 of you beaut's still have yet to do it..........get yer fingerz out ...lively....... :o

Attention!!!

I'm at work most of Friday , even though I work in IT I am not always allowed to do my own thing on the net....... :o

I may not be able to update things tomorrow, I may not be able to publish the predictions, this is best done when thet are all in. If you send the score in before the game it will still stand, but I will not publish the predictions unless they are all in.

Get it ?

Got it ?

Stuff em Chon, you give enough warning and we haven't had a game for 2 days. They had plenty of time to get em in. Set a time limit (for your convenience, say 9:00am uk time) and if theyr'e not in, publish the one's that are and the rest will be void. Even if they get them in before the kick off.

Bloody h3ll, i bet even Sven gas picked his team by now. :D

P.S. I am Sep Blatter BoJangles, the governing body who ensures Fair Play for everyone, in this World Cup Prediction Competition 2006 :D

Me

Chuchok

HaroiHenry

Tytus

CalibanJr

Totster

KhunYak

TomYumG

BackPack

Jockstar

NongW

OEJohn

MrBoj

Old_Croc

Spit

Simmo

Explorer

ProfDot

JackR

That means 12 of you beaut's still have yet to do it..........get yer fingerz out ...lively....... :o

Edited by chonabot

Attention!!!

Get it ?

Got it ?

Stuff em Chon, you give enough warning and we haven't had a game for 2 days. They had plenty of time to get em in. Set a time limit (for your convenience, say 9:00am uk time) and if theyr'e not in, publish the one's that are and the rest will be void. Even if they get them in before the kick off.

P.S. I am Sep Blatter BoJangles, the governing body who ensures Fair Play for everyone, in this World Cup Prediction Competition 2006 :D

I hear you BoJ , I'm a soft touch really , next time I'll take you on as Security..... :D

Chon,

Just to be safe, here's my predictions:

GERMANY 2 - 2 ARGENTINA

ITALY 1 - 0 UKRAINE

ENGLAND 1 - 0 PORTUGAL

BRAZIL 2 - 0 FRANCE

This is how it pans out chaps.

Semi Finals:

GERMANY 1 - 1 ITALY (Krauts on Pens)

ENGLAND 2 - 1 BRAZIL

Final:

ENGLAND 2 - 1 GERMANY

Do 'em on their own patch, LOVELY JUBBLY!

"Football's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming......."

:oengland.gif:D

Chon,

GERMANY 2 - 2 ARGENTINA

ITALY 1 - 0 UKRAINE

ENGLAND 1 - 0 PORTUGAL

BRAZIL 2 - 0 FRANCE

Semi Finals:

ENGLAND 2 - 1 BRAZIL

Final:

ENGLAND 2 - 1 GERMANY

"Football's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming home, it's coming......."

:Dengland.gif:D

Blimey , Sven is that you old bean?............. :o

Final:

ENGLAND 2 - 1 GERMANY

Surely it'd have to be 4:2, Backpack! I'd have a ton on that scoreline if it does transpire. Loverly jubbly indeed. :o:D

Me

Chuchok

HaroiHenry

Tytus

CalibanJr

Totster

KhunYak

TomYumG

BackPack

Jockstar

NongW

OEJohn

MrBoj

Old_Croc

Spit

Simmo

Explorer

ProfDot

JackR

Brit

Sven :o

That means 10 of you beaut's still have yet to do it..........get yer fingerz out ...lively....... :D

Attention!!!

Get it ?

Got it ?

I quite agree....... kick ´em all out.........or even better - double the points of those who have sent you results and halve the exisitng points of those who haven´t. They might then get their collective fingers out...... you must show the red card at least once before the competition ends..................................:D:D

Chon,

GERMANY 2 - 2 ARGENTINA

ITALY 1 - 0 UKRAINE

ENGLAND 1 - 0 PORTUGAL

BRAZIL 2 - 0 FRANCE

Semi Finals:

ENGLAND 2 - 1 BRAZIL

Final:

ENGLAND 2 - 1 GERMANY

........and to think I´ll be in Hartlepool (from 5th - 10th July) for this historical final instead of in Berlin. Still I could bring back candy rock for anyone who wants some......................... :o:D