Thinking of moving back to Thailand for good? Could use some opinions.

Skeetjones

I have never heard the use of the word cat, to describe anything other than, a cat.

Because you are an old white man. You don't use slang like we use.

That's exactly why I asked about the geographical area and/or subculture in which you grew up, so I could try to get some idea of where in America "cat" is now used as slang for female sex organs by you young whippersnappers.

After looking at your past posts, I see you are perhaps not a NES, starting to think that you might well have invented this yourself.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never heard the use of the word cat, to describe anything other than, a cat.

Because you are an old white man. You don't use slang like we use.

That's exactly why I asked about the geographical area and/or subculture in which you grew up, so I could try to get some idea of where in America "cat" is now used as slang for female sex organs by you young whippersnappers.

After looking at your past posts, I see you are perhaps not a NES, starting to think that you might well have invented this yourself.

The young people's slang?

I dont think so.

Maybe people who don't read their own posts before hitting the send button.

You can't come here and try to be cool.

As it is, trying to get good information from a forum, is - challenging, - at best.

listening to pure fabrication, doesn't help.

At 30., posting to a group of older men, about juvenile issues, will get you everything you are looking for, and then some,

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

you are either disabled emotionally somehow,

or lacked guidance too long.

get off the internet and find a real life mentor,

and make the most of your best earning years,

you cannot even get to where many TV posters are, unless you inherit money, and usually people who havent worked for it, wind up giving it to the bar girls anyway

• Like 1

At 30., posting to a group of older men, about juvenile issues, will get you everything you are looking for, and then some,

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

You might have missed - he was raised by a Thai mother, estranged from his American dad.

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

You might have missed - he was raised by a Thai mother, estranged from his American dad.

Estrangement is a choice,

not the same as abandonment.

perhaps he was highly alienated as a child growing up against his father,'

or the marraige a mistake the father made, but he is still a son,

I do not believe that a man who made it to thailand, and had a child, and brought the mother back to the USA was all bad. Perhaps he is waiting for his son to grow a set, and join him in business, or other part of life, rather than get beat up by a female emotionally?

perhaps he witnessed this as a child, and has recreated it in his own home?

We dont know the facts, but, regardless of the circumstance, many people get a much worse start in life, and, if the father was truly bad, he would have left them in thailand, no?

think of the advice you gave me, not to have a child in thailand, unless I planned to stay there and raise it?

this is a 30 year old man, thinking like a kid,

that can only mean he has a lot of catching up to do, and needs a mentor, and a purpose,

I have heard, no such purpose from him,

I have heard, and we all have heard, some very bad things from him though,

and there are so many places to bury a person in Thailand, I wouldnt want to be the girl that he hits when drunk, because she reminds him or some significant other, who wronged him. The thai's stick together and will kll for each other, especially to protect a girl

His mom lives in a bad area?

shouldnt that be the priority then, according to him?

or is his abusive girlfriend, the reason the mom lives in an unsafe place?

shouldnt he be working 3 jobs to get him and his mother, into a better place in life?

Edited by Scarpolo

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

Actually I wasn't raised by either.

I was raised by my dad's mother and father.

I basically reconnected with my mom full time since 19. When she asked me if I wanted to visit Thailand with her, I finally agreed.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

Actually I wasn't raised by either.

I was raised by my dad's mother and father.

I basically reconnected with my mom full time since 19. When she asked me if I wanted to visit Thailand with her, I finally agreed.

That doesn't sound disadvantaged in any way then,

in fact, more stability than with regular parents, in many, many cases.

You need goals and a mentor,

Anyone can be a wandering generality,

but to live a life of purpose, will bring you the meaning you seek,

go west young man,

not east

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

MY DAD HAS A WHOLE OTHER FAMILY HE HAS TO DEAL WITH, ALONG WITH 6 OTHER HALF BROTHERS AND SISTERS HE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF. I AM HIS FIRST BORN AND HIS PARENTS DECIDED THAT IT WASN'T WISE FOR ME TO STAY WITH HIM AND MY STEP MOTHER. BOTH WHERE ABUSIVE.

I do not believe that a man who made it to thailand, and had a child, and brought the mother back to the USA was all bad. Perhaps he is waiting for his son to grow a set, and join him in business, or other part of life, rather than get beat up by a female emotionally?

MY MOM WAS NOT BROUGHT HERE TO AMERICA BY "MY FATHER" ... SHE WAS BROUGHT TO AMERICA BY MY HALF-BROTHERS FATHER .... SHE THEN MET MY FATHER YEARS LATER.

STOP ASSUMING THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT.

I HAVE WITNESSED MY MOM GET SLAPPED (BY MY DAD) ALL FOR WANTING TO DRESS ME FOR SCHOOL. SHE ALSO WENT THROUGH SOME ABUSE IN THAILAND AS I STATED IN EARLIER POSTS. I HAVE BE WHIPPED AND ABUSED AS A CHILD/TEEN ALSO.

We dont know the facts, but, regardless of the circumstance, many people get a much worse start in life, and, if the father was truly bad, he would have left them in thailand, no?

think of the advice you gave me, not to have a child in thailand, unless I planned to stay there and raise it?

I AM 29 YEARS OLD, BEING A GROWN MAN. I HAVE GROWN MAN BILLS, AND PROBLEMS. I SEND MONEY TO MY KID EVERY MONTH I DON'T EVEN GET TO SEE. I HANDLE EVERY BILL THAT NEEDS TO BE HANDLED. ALL MY DEBTS ARE PAID. WHAT I'M SAYING IS, OF COURSE I COULD STAY HERE AND WORK THIS JOB FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS AND "JUST GET BY" AND BE UNHAPPY.... OR I COULD GO TO THAILAND AND LIVE MY LIFE, WITH MY FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

that can only mean he has a lot of catching up to do, and needs a mentor, and a purpose,

and there are so many places to bury a person in Thailand, I wouldnt want to be the girl that he hits when drunk, because she reminds him or some significant other, who wronged him. The thai's stick together and will kll for each other, especially to protect a girl

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS? I AM THAI. MY BLOOD BLEEDS THAI. IF ANYBODY IS GETTING BURYED IN A GRAVE IN A RICE FARM IS BECAUSE THE FAMILY HAS THE MONEY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'M NOT A FOREIGNER GOING TO THAILAND FOR THE FIRST TIME, WITH NO CLUE, AND PLANS TO BEAT EVERYTHING IN SITE. YOU DAMN IDIOT.

SHE LIVES ALONE IN A NOT SO GOOD AREA. YOU WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT YOURS IN THE SAME SITUATION?

shouldnt he be working 3 jobs to get him and his mother, into a better place in life?

WELL I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, SHE HAS TWO OTHER KIDS WHO MAKE WELL INTO 70-80K A YEAR. WHO DO NOTHING TO HELP WITH HER BILLS OR ANYTHING AT ALL. YET THE POOREST KID OUT THE GROUP HAS TO PUT THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS?

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON TV. HONESTLY. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ASSUMED.

EVEN AFTER ALL THE INFORMATION I STILL HAVE PROVIDED.

but again, at 30?

something wrong here.

MY DAD HAS A WHOLE OTHER FAMILY HE HAS TO DEAL WITH, ALONG WITH 6 OTHER HALF BROTHERS AND SISTERS HE NEEDS TO TAKE CARE OF. I AM HIS FIRST BORN AND HIS PARENTS DECIDED THAT IT WASN'T WISE FOR ME TO STAY WITH HIM AND MY STEP MOTHER. BOTH WHERE ABUSIVE.

MY MOM WAS NOT BROUGHT HERE TO AMERICA BY "MY FATHER" ... SHE WAS BROUGHT TO AMERICA BY MY HALF-BROTHERS FATHER .... SHE THEN MET MY FATHER YEARS LATER.

STOP ASSUMING THINGS YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT.

I HAVE WITNESSED MY MOM GET SLAPPED (BY MY DAD) ALL FOR WANTING TO DRESS ME FOR SCHOOL. SHE ALSO WENT THROUGH SOME ABUSE IN THAILAND AS I STATED IN EARLIER POSTS. I HAVE BE WHIPPED AND ABUSED AS A CHILD/TEEN ALSO.

I AM 29 YEARS OLD, BEING A GROWN MAN. I HAVE GROWN MAN BILLS, AND PROBLEMS. I SEND MONEY TO MY KID EVERY MONTH I DON'T EVEN GET TO SEE. I HANDLE EVERY BILL THAT NEEDS TO BE HANDLED. ALL MY DEBTS ARE PAID. WHAT I'M SAYING IS, OF COURSE I COULD STAY HERE AND WORK THIS JOB FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS AND "JUST GET BY" AND BE UNHAPPY.... OR I COULD GO TO THAILAND AND LIVE MY LIFE, WITH MY FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU DEAD SERIOUS? I AM THAI. MY BLOOD BLEEDS THAI. IF ANYBODY IS GETTING BURYED IN A GRAVE IN A RICE FARM IS BECAUSE THE FAMILY HAS THE MONEY TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. I'M NOT A FOREIGNER GOING TO THAILAND FOR THE FIRST TIME, WITH NO CLUE, AND PLANS TO BEAT EVERYTHING IN SITE. YOU <deleted> IDIOT.

SHE LIVES ALONE IN A NOT SO GOOD AREA. YOU WOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT YOURS IN THE SAME SITUATION?

WELL I CAN'T DO IT ALONE, SHE HAS TWO OTHER KIDS WHO MAKE WELL INTO 70-80K A YEAR. WHO DO NOTHING TO HELP WITH HER BILLS OR ANYTHING AT ALL. YET THE POOREST KID OUT THE GROUP HAS TO PUT THE WORLD ON HIS SHOULDERS?

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOT ON TV. HONESTLY. ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS ASSUMED.

EVEN AFTER ALL THE INFORMATION I STILL HAVE PROVIDED.

It is truly difficult to read you, thru and thru,

I just wonder,

why would you need us, all foreigners, for advice on Thailand, when you would clearly know more than many here, starting with me, who only had 6 months in?

I dont want to say you have answered all your own questions, with our help,

but,

you have.

all you need now then,

is a plan.

I hope you make it,

If you feel dead ended here now,

you already know you are.

I wish I had your advantage of being half thai

it would make things a whole lot easier for me

The posters are belligerent and abusive

That's it.

I started giving friendly advice and ended up detesting this guy, not that I'm not sorry for him but he seems to have serious problems that won't be solved by fleeing his present situation. He himself throws abuse about and then can't take it when some comes back. Sad.

Sent from my GT-S7500 using Tapatalk 2 Edited by cooked
  • Like 1