Database Guru Chiang Mai?

Stubby

Hi CM,

Can anyone recommend someone in Chiang Mai who can modify/build a MySQL database? It's for an online solution so needs to be secure, pretty to look at, and easy to use. I know it's a bit of a stab in the dark, but if we don't ask about these things, then we'll never know. Outsourcing these kinds of jobs remotely can be a bit hit and miss, so it's much better when you can meet someone face to face and discuss the requirements.

Thanks in advance,

Stubby

Hi Stubby,

From your description, it sounds like you need a lot more than "modify/build a MySQL database", which on the face of it is an hour or so of effort.

"needs to be secure, pretty to look at, and easy to use" means a php coded interface, which is where the real work is.

You can PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Hi Stubby,

From your description, it sounds like you need a lot more than "modify/build a MySQL database", which on the face of it is an hour or so of effort.

"needs to be secure, pretty to look at, and easy to use" means a php coded interface, which is where the real work is.

You can PM me if you wish to discuss further.

Hi NotEinstein,

Yes, this will probably be a good couple of days - plus - for someone who knows what they are doing. I have someone now that seems interested in doing this, so I will see how he turns out.

Thanks for your response. BTW, are you actually in Chiang Mai?

Cheers,

Stubby