Delicious strawberries

Fiddlesticks

Thanks fro sharing. Could you provide a Google Map link, if possible?

Cheers

Garry

Hey Garry, I am a neophyte when it comes to Google Maps. I included the name and phone number of the farm in one of the photos. I know they have a Facebook page with a map insert but I do not type Thai. Hope you can and will find the map you are looking for.

Stix

• Like 1

Thanks fro sharing. Could you provide a Google Map link, if possible?

Cheers

Garry

Hey Garry, I am a neophyte when it comes to Google Maps. I included the name and phone number of the farm in one of the photos. I know they have a Facebook page with a map insert but I do not type Thai. Hope you can and will find the map you are looking for.

Stix

Thanks Stix and no worries on the map, its all good :)

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

What a great link. Thanks for sharing. Back in the states for three weeks next month. Going to consume all of the strawberries that I can while there. Maybe start some here next season. When should I plant them in Pattaya. Any knowledge?

What a great link. Thanks for sharing. Back in the states for three weeks next month. Going to consume all of the strawberries that I can while there. Maybe start some here next season. When should I plant them in Pattaya. Any knowledge?

Haven't a clue since I am a devourer of the berries and not the grower. tongue.png However, if you look on the farming forum, there is a recent thread and one member speaks of growing a patch on his property. You should check that out. Also a very good forum for all questions and info on growing things in LOS.

If you can find the plants strawberries are easy to grow, a raised garden or even large pots in a sunny position and watered well.

I am aware of that. Have grown hundreds of the plants in the states. What I find interesting that even though the weather is warm here all year long, there is still a season in which they grow. I was just wondering when the planting season starts. Probably too late to start now since the season has already been going for over a month now. I want to be ready next year.

If you can find the plants strawberries are easy to grow, a raised garden or even large pots in a sunny position and watered well.

I am aware of that. Have grown hundreds of the plants in the states. What I find interesting that even though the weather is warm here all year long, there is still a season in which they grow. I was just wondering when the planting season starts. Probably too late to start now since the season has already been going for over a month now. I want to be ready next year.

Yeah, much too late. The farm I visited begins selling their berries in February. Sorry can't be much more help than that.

There are many diffrent types of strawberry trees not all of them are deli ices !

Also when the strawberry looks optical perfect does not mean good or not!

One time I bought directly from the monks in Chiang May but was absolutely tasteless same

The strawberries in genthing highland Malaysia I was also disappointed of there Berry taste including the teas!

Unfortunately, like most fruit and vegetable, selective planting has been designed to produce large fruit, a plentiful crop and as close to year round production as possible, usually with considerable loss of flavour.

Tomato growers will know exactly what I'm talking about.