buying at LAZADA - delivery question

siam2007

6 hours ago, Kaalle said:

Its a fairly special chinese model, they dont have it in any shops. There are ways to find out if genuine but that means opening the box, 

If it's a fake, file a dispute and request a refund.  

Every time I get a delivery confirmation email, there's a section on the bottom that almost begs me to file a dispute if I'm not satisfied for any reason.  I can't say I've ever done it (over 50 orders and never had to), but Lazada doesn't want the word to get out that its vendors are peddling fakes or second hand stuff and it's letting them.  

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1

If it's a fake, file a dispute and request a refund.  

Every time I get a delivery confirmation email, there's a section on the bottom that almost begs me to file a dispute if I'm not satisfied for any reason.  I can't say I've ever done it (over 50 orders and never had to), but Lazada doesn't want the word to get out that its vendors are peddling fakes or second hand stuff and it's letting them.  

So its more likely real then? Thats how I would interpret you post kind of. Anyway it sounds hopeful that a refund is possibly in the event of it being fake. I just never expect things to work out smooth in Thailand.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Kaalle said:

So its more likely real then? Thats how I would interpret you post kind of. Anyway it sounds hopeful that a refund is possibly in the event of it being fake. I just never expect things to work out smooth in Thailand.

I had the same trepidation when I first started using Lazada, to the point I did my first couple of orders on COD.  But after the first few went smoothly (and it was a PITA to have 5-10,000 Baht for the COD payment) I entered my debit card info and have never had an issue with Lazada.  I had some minor scares with AliExpress related to the shipping company claiming delivery prematurely, but I've never been cheated in over 100 orders between 100 baht to 30,000 baht between the 2 websites which are now under the same ownership.

Edit:  I can't tell you how many hundreds of hours of scrounging around the shopping malls that has saved me- if I could find the goods at all locally.

Edited by impulse

I had the same trepidation when I first started using Lazada, to the point I did my first couple of orders on COD.  But after the first few went smoothly (and it was a PITA to have 5-10,000 Baht for the COD payment) I entered my debit card info and have never had an issue with Lazada.  I had some minor scares with AliExpress related to the shipping company claiming delivery prematurely, but I've never been cheated in over 100 orders between 100 baht to 30,000 baht between the 2 websites which are now under the same ownership.

Edit:  I can't tell you how many hundreds of hours of scrounging around the shopping malls that has saved me- if I could find the goods at all locally.

Thank you Sir!

So verifying the phone doesnt work, seems like the serial number doesnt exist. Hence its a fake. Just great..
Thailand [emoji106]

On 5/14/2017 at 1:10 PM, MJCM said:

Thx, really appreciated.

I will order some stuff to try but only if they have COD (Cash on Delivery) :smile: that's why I like Lazada as AliExpress seems cheaper but I'd rather not pay for the goods in advance and with a Credit Card

I started off paying with online banking and then one day it couldn't connect to the bank so I changed to COD and then stayed with that option. Sometime later I ordered an item and they failed to deliver within the window so the order was automatically cancelled, very convenient not having to look to a refund.

On 13/05/2017 at 10:14 PM, impulse said:

1. All Lazada prices are all-in and they guarantee no additional fees.
  2. In around 30 Lazada shipments from overseas, they typically take 10 days to 2 weeks.  Shortest was 2 working days (plus a weekend) and longest was around 5 weeks but that was only once..

You are absolutely spot on !!

I just now received an order of 5 Filter Mesh Bag (ordered last Sunday as a Test with COD from Lazada and status "Shipped From Abroad") total price of the order was 131 THB and that was also the total price I had to pay !

Company who delivered it to our house was Kerry Logistics.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MJCM said:

You are absolutely spot on !!

I just now received an order of 5 Filter Mesh Bag (ordered last Sunday as a Test with COD from Lazada and status "Shipped From Abroad") total price of the order was 131 THB and that was also the total price I had to pay !

Company who delivered it to our house was Kerry Logistics.

geeeze .....  total order was 131 baht ...   hope you didn't complain to anyone ....  cc

4 minutes ago, steven100 said:

geeeze .....  total order was 131 baht ...   hope you didn't complain to anyone ....  cc

geeeze indeed. If you had read my earlier post (which of you course you didn't) I stated I never ordered from Lazada with Companies that state "Shipped from Abroad". So this was a Test (as I already stated) and this test went well, and I will order more this way

And my post was just to confirm that what @impulse wrote was spot on!

Happy now ? :wai:

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

On Sunday, May 14, 2017 at 11:15 PM, Kaalle said:

I ordered a phone, worried about fakes though. The sellers has decent reviews, any one have any input about this? 

My mobile was from a Lazada seller - 15,000 baht for a OnePlus2. It was a good deal at the time, but the O/S was hacked and contained 4 items of malware reported by more than one antivirus program I loaded: Magic Photo, DC Share, KK Browser, and Search.

In "About Phone, the "System Update" option was missing so I couldn't update it.

This article reflects exactly what I had:

http://ausdroid.net/2015/10/15/oneplus-2-units-from-kogan-pre-loaded-with-malware-other-phones-may-be-affected/

The malware could not be removed by the AV programs as it was in a "system" folder (? can't remember exactly)

In the end I downloaded a pukka version of the O/S from OnePlus website to my PC and learned how to install it.

Now it is malware free. But there was a time when it was very close to becoming an expensive, slightly cracked, paper weight.