Any options traders out there in CM?

varange

I trade stocks and ETFs. I've noticed a big increase in options strategy coverage on Berg and CNBC over the last few years, one reason I believe is because of the decrease in trading as a result of the ETF popularity. They make a lot more money when people frequently trade. //slur removed//

Edited by Tywais
racial slur removed

Well I have to admit Chiang Mai had me fooled. I thought there might be some Ex Pats here who had some information on it.

I did enjoy the video. An up and coming Warren Buffet.

Now if you want Information on best hamburgers or Pizzas in town we got you covered.

I think the OP trades options on his own account, by the sound of it. I trade spot forex - I don't have investors, I use my own money. In fact, it would be illegal for me to trade other people's money as I am not licensed.

If you have lost any money from investing with dubious characters I sympathise with you.

• Like 1

Without going into details I am happier putting my investments in AIM and trust my own luck by judgement than leave decisions to someone else.

I have no sympathy with people trusting their money to someone else to earn their greed and then complaining when it loses.

Everyone is responsible for each and every decision they make...in life....no one else can be blamed.