Man Murdered After Sexually Assaulting His Friend’s Cow

Lite Beer

i tend to believe that the guy had watched this movie on youtube. Blame them for it.

I hope he wore a condom: mad cow disease, and all that. blink.png

I'm sure he wore two condoms.

Edited by sirchai

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sex with farm animals is actually quite common (and often expected and considered normal) in some countries in the world. Vice t.v. show recently did a piece about donkey obsession in South America. There it was expected in boys as "practice" for sex with a woman, but a certain percentage grow up to favor the donkeys exclusively. For an excellent cinematic view of this phenom (in rural Cuba) check out Before Night Falls.

Then there is the question of the elegant old French ladies and their male poodles. Don't ask, don't tell, woof woof!

Edited by Jingthing

So let me get this right, I cannot see bare breasts on YouTube, because it is deemed to be "indecent", but I can watch a big black guy giving it to a cow ???????????????????????????

mikemac I just noticed your avatar. Are you hiding something from us?ph34r.pngsmile.pngwai.gif

i tend to believe that the guy had watched this movie on youtube. Blame them for it.

I hope he wore a condom: mad cow disease, and all that. blink.png

Gone.The big black guy had met the Thai guy before and they....hmm

Edited by sirchai

Sex with farm animals is actually quite common (and often expected and considered normal) in some countries in the world.

Why I am not surprised you would know this. lol

Not fair, as these animals can't agree, nor disagree.

Sex with farm animals is actually quite common (and often expected and considered normal) in some countries in the world.

Why I am not surprised you would know this. lol

Dude, I don't know any more about this than most any COUNTRY boy would!

But no I was never a country boy, so maybe you got me there ...

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

Sex with farm animals is actually quite common (and often expected and considered normal) in some countries in the world. Vice t.v. show recently did a piece about donkey obsession in South America. There it was expected in boys as "practice" for sex with a woman, but a certain percentage grow up to favor the donkeys exclusively. For an excellent cinematic view of this phenom (in rural Cuba) check out Before Night Falls.

Then there is the question of the elegant old French ladies and their male poodles. Don't ask, don't tell, woof woof!

And their poodles really need to see a psychologist afterwards.

• Like 1

They shag camels in Saudi Arabia why not cows in Thailand.? wink.png BTW RIP.

That's why camels are called "the ships of the desert" .... they're full of Arab semen.

I spit my coffee over my keyboard, you gonna pay me for, dude.coffee1.gif

You gotta love TV.com. A story about a man having sex with a cow gets 132 comments in four hours.

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

BTW, how do they know it was rape?

I was wondering the same thing. After all cows get horny too.

Edited by Pimay1

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

You use the milking stool, of course.

So let me get this right, I cannot see bare breasts on YouTube, because it is deemed to be "indecent", but I can watch a big black guy giving it to a cow ???????????????????????????

Okay, the big black guy's gone. Hope that makes you happy.

Does that mean I can come out from behind this sofa now ?

mikemac I just noticed your avatar. Are you hiding something from us?ph34r.pngsmile.pngwai.gif

I adopted that avatar back when the white mask craze was in full swing, nothing sexual about it I can assure you.

You know, this whole sordid affair with the horny farmer and the cow would have been avoided if the cow was armed, like the cows in this video, "Cows with guns" -

• Like 1

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! wink.png

Or you're tall as the guy from Nigeria.....clap2.gif

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Please tell me how you mount a cow, as a bloke. Most cows' asses are 5 foot high. If there's a good method, I might give it a try but, of course, I'll only choose a good looker! xwink.png.pagespeed.ic.HJgPQ3U3SA.png

Or you're tall as the guy from Nigeria.....clap2.gif.pagespeed.ce.z5euFoXm0J.gif alt=clap2.gif width=31 height=25>

Step ladder ? smile.png

I adopted that avatar back when the white mask craze was in full swing, nothing sexual about it I can assure you.

You know, this whole sordid affair with the horny farmer and the cow would have been avoided if the cow was armed, like the cows in this video, "Cows with guns" -

Only joking my friend. Same with my avatar of a .357 magnum. I don't go around shooting people.

I've heard that the reason Scotsmen weak kilts is so the sheep won't hear a zipper.

Also heard that the best way to shag a goat or sheep is to put their front hooves right on the edge of a cliff so during the shagging the animal keeps trying to back up.

• Like 1

Only joking my friend. Same with my avatar of a .357 magnum. I don't go around shooting people.

.44.............whistling.gif

Most people need a Good Project Manager instead of just some Thai Techie to steer them (in the wrong direction)... The linking site is down to what I suspect is poor admin or Super Cheap owner, not coughing up the few hundred THB to pay the host... What a disgrace!

Im sure the site will be up by the time this is read but now its just....

http://just73.justhost.com/suspended.page/disabled.cgi/chiangmaivacation.net?id=3559
Edited by thhMan

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

...waiting for the cow's side of the story.

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

They won't believe the cow .................they'll say it's BULLSHIT !!!

• Like 1

I've heard that the reason Scotsmen weak kilts is so the sheep won't hear a zipper.

Also heard that the best way to shag a goat or sheep is to put their front hooves right on the edge of a cliff so during the shagging the animal keeps trying to back up.

Where have you been hanging around to hear such things ? The wharves ? cheesy.gif

And their poodles really need to see a psychologist afterwards.

Brings a whole new meaning to " a piece of ass" !!!