Best Full English Breakfast in Bangkok

KarlosInBKK

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The London Pie on Naradhiwas 24 / Sathu Pradit 19 serves fantastic breakfasts for 150-200 baht. Top quality sausages, bacon, black pudding, home-baked bread and as much Yorkshire tea as you can drink. It's a bugger to find though.

What are their opening hours etc?

Most Full Englishs at the expat bars tend to be very much one and the same though the Londoner's on Suk 33 was a real stand out for a long time. Not been there for a long time mind you...

What constituts a full English breakfast?

Two eggs, two back bacon, 2 sausages, beans, mushrooms, black pudding, whole tomato cut in half and grilled, not fried, bubble and squeak or hash browns, fried bread, devilled kidneys, 2 slices of buttered toast and a big steaming mug of tea.

Most Full Englishs at the expat bars tend to be very much one and the same though the Londoner's on Suk 33 was a real stand out for a long time. Not been there for a long time mind you...

Two eggs, two back bacon, 2 sausages, beans, mushrooms, black pudding, whole tomato cut in half and grilled, not fried, bubble and squeak or hash browns, fried bread, devilled kidneys, 2 slices of buttered toast and a big steaming mug of tea.
not myself is there anywhere you'd recommend for a full English?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

not myself is there anywhere you'd recommend for a full English?

http://www.lucky7london.co.uk/menu.html

Tom Conrans. I painted the place as well as the juice bar next door.

You Got more than One Hand .. ?

Make it yourself, It's easy. Go online, and google Fry a F*****g EGG .. !!

Get creative ... Google 'Bacon' or even 'Beans' ... this high tech stuff is amazing.

Or get someone to go online for you.

Helpless tur* that you appear, that may even be do-able.

Are you british ... ?

Maybe not the "Original" English breaky, but Madrids in PatPong has a good special for 169B, my favorite as I can sit outside and watch the mid-day mix of market building activity, early revelers, very late night workers whilst eating good food and taking care of my own Sunday morning pains.

Get creative ... Google 'Bacon' or even 'Beans' ... this high tech stuff is amazing.

Are you british ... ?

Not sure who this little rant is aimed at, if anyone, but have you considered some people might not have access to cooking facilities?

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

The Game on Sukhumvit soi 9 has a great english breakfast and they open at 8am

Sent from my iPhone

Cheers Frank. Is that walking down from Nana towards Asok?

Yes. The Game is on Sukhumvit itself, between soi 7 and soi 9. Front of the bar has an outdoor seating area that looks out over Sukhumvit.

The Queen vic and the Sportsman do the best quality and value for money brekkie in bangkok. The Sportsman Pub is located at the end of Trendy in Sukhumvit soi 13 and does a great breakfast for 225 baht with fresh coffee or pot of tea. 2 English back bacon, sausage, 2 eggs, hash browns, black pudding, beans, tomato & 2 toast. Open from 11am till 2am! They said from next week they open at 9am for breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sportsman also does a good Sunday dinner for 200 something baht.

The Dubliner on Soi 33/1 is spot on and they are one of the few mentioned here serving breakfast at traditional (non night owl) breakfast time from 8 am. They also do a great Soda Bread and Potato Bread too. Ignore surly looking owners the breakfast is top!

Refuse to spend my money in places that were founded by nefarious means.

RAZZ

The Dubliner on Soi 33/1 is spot on and they are one of the few mentioned here serving breakfast at traditional (non night owl) breakfast time from 8 am. They also do a great Soda Bread and Potato Bread too. Ignore surly looking owners the breakfast is top!

RAZZ

Rumour? Isn't the rumour that half the pubs were financed this way?

RAZZ

Rumour? Isn't the rumour that half

the pubs were financed this way?[/

quote]

Also how do you tell if a pub is financed by "nefarious means"

The Queen vic and the Sportsman do the best quality and value for money brekkie in bangkok. The Sportsman Pub is located at the end of Trendy in Sukhumvit soi 13 and does a great breakfast for 225 baht with fresh coffee or pot of tea. 2 English back bacon, sausage, 2 eggs, hash browns, black pudding, beans, tomato & 2 toast. Open from 11am till 2am! They said from next week they open at 9am for breakfast

Sportsman also does a good Sunday dinner for 200 something baht.

Am guessing the Sportmans is on Sukhumvit? I could murder a good Subday roast. Whereabouts can I find it...nearest BTS & walking directions :)

Am guessing the Sportmans is on Sukhumvit? I could murder a good Subday roast. Whereabouts can I find it...nearest BTS & walking directions smile.png

They are on Sukhumvit 13 which is between Nana and Asoke BTS, probably nearer Asoke. A five minute walk down the Soi on the right hand side, just past the Trendy Building, home of the new UK Visa Application Centre.

http://www.sportsbarbangkok.com/

Are you british ... ?

Not sure who this little rant is aimed at, if anyone, but have you considered some people might not have access to cooking facilities?

give the man a break, read the post, he is obviously special needs.

Am guessing the Sportmans is on Sukhumvit? I could murder a good Subday roast. Whereabouts can I find it...nearest BTS & walking directions smile.png

They are on Sukhumvit 13 which is between Nana and Asoke BTS, probably nearer Asoke. A five minute walk down the Soi on the right hand side, just past the Trendy Building, home of the new UK Visa Application Centre.

Brilliant, thanks. Just reading through their menu makes my mouth water. Definitely going here, need some Brit in my life.

Is it connected to The Sportsman in Pattaya (soi 13)?

Is it connected to The Sportsman in Pattaya (soi 13)?
no connection to the Pattaya Sportsman Pub. Quickest way to get there is BTS Nana. Walk down soi 11 and cut through Villa market into soi 13. About 4 minute walk all told

Are you british ... ?

Sure, why eat anything outside ... make it ALL at home, right? It's not about whether you are capable of making breakfast or a cup of coffee or some curry and rice when you are deciding to go eat somewhere

Most misplaced rant of the day?