Russian Female Hit In The Face With Rock During Robbery

Rimmer

Russian Female Hit In The Face With Rock During Robbery

pdn232.jpg
PATTAYA – March 31, 2014 [PDN]; at 5.00 a.m.; the police of Pattaya city police station, Chonburi province, were notified that there was a female tourist who had been assaulted and robbed . The incident occurred at the side of Jomtien Condominium, Moo 12 Tambon Nong Prue, Amphur Banglamung, Chonburi province, so they rushed to Pattaya Memorial hospital and found a doctor performing treatment on the injured victim named as a Miss Sveta Filatoya, aged 26, who is a Russian tourist. She had suffered severe wounds to her head and mouth and some scratches on her left arm and shoulder.

Upon questioning the Russian victim’s friend she told police that while she and Miss Sveta (the victim) were walking on the sidewalk along the side of Jomtien beach walking back to their hotel when 2 male teenagers aged approximately 18 who were riding a Honda Scoopy I motorbike (she couldn’t see the colour and license number) were following them slowly and parked closed to them, then 1 of the teenagers got off the motorbike and walked up to Miss Sveta and snatched her handbag but Miss Sveta resisted and attempted to pull her handbag back then the attacker picked up a rock and hit Miss Sveta’s around the head and body until she fell down on the ground then the attacker grabbed her handbag

Full story:http://www.pattayadailynews.com/pattaya-news/2014/03/31/russian-female-hit-in-the-face-with-rock-during-robbery/

pdnews.jpg
-- Pattaya Daily News 2014-03-31

Has the penny finally dropped?....

"However, after incident occurred Pol.Col. Supphachai Phuikaewkham (Superintendent) had commanded the detective police team to find the clues of the 2 culprits from CCTVs and eyewitnesses in order to arrest the attackers because this type of crime is ruining the tourism image of Pattaya city."

If caught the one that hit her should have his hands tied behind his back whilst the Russian bird smashes a rock in his face a few times, see how he likes that.

I'm voting for you in the next polls my freind, think you will be very popular :)

Pattaya needs Batman.

Or police.

One of those two things for sure.

True, but at least one of those two - Batman or Pattaya police - are just

fiction characters and it has not been proved about Batman.

Hope the lady recovers soon.

• Like 1

Has the penny finally dropped?....

"However, after incident occurred Pol.Col. Supphachai Phuikaewkham (Superintendent) had commanded the detective police team to find the clues of the 2 culprits from CCTVs and eyewitnesses in order to arrest the attackers because this type of crime is ruining the tourism image of Pattaya city."

Only 14% of the CCTV cams work according to a report here a few days ago. So I wish them luck with that.

Smashed about with a rock, poor lady.

Pattaya is a whole and almost everyday there are stories confirming it. Sure it happens 'all over the world' as some grumps experts will say but why CHOOSE to go there and mingle with such people? blink.png Cheap birds and booze maybe???

oh well ..... beating the golden egg is never good .... I wish full recovery to that lady ... but one more time , this is the perfect image you can show to Russian ...for them to avoid to come in Thailand in the future but I am sure many here will be happy about this ... coffee1.gif

Pattaya is a whole and almost everyday there are stories confirming it. Sure it happens 'all over the world' as some grumps experts will say but why CHOOSE to go there and mingle with such people? blink.png Cheap birds and booze maybe???

Ok you've got your Pattaya bash for the day quota filled...you can go about your other business now.

If caught the one that hit her should have his hands tied behind his back whilst the Russian bird smashes a rock in his face a few times, see how he likes that.

I think they used to do things like this in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and still do in such places like the lawless frontier parts of Pakistan and in Saudi Arabia. Most of the world, thankfully, has left the Middle Ages like ages ago. Maybe one day you'll catch up too.

Whilst I would never condone the barbarity of the places you mention, If someone was arrested in England for this crime there would be a queue of interfering politically correct social workers just dying to spend 3 months and 30,000 pounds to assess that the poor mite had a bad childhood because his father once hit him for stealing sweets from the local shop, and is in need of counselling, Oh, and do not forget the policeman who will be reprimanded for "excessive force " when applying the handcuffs. Whereupon they then pass him over to their friends who spend another year trying to rehabilitate him. In the meantime, if I whack a burglar caught in my house then I am prosecuted for assault!!

you have to wonder sometimes where the advance of civilization takes a wrong turn. Personally, I have a leaning towards MRTELLYUOUSTRAIGHT.coffee1.gif

O.k. ready for the vitriol please.wai.gif

Don't know where you lived in the UK, but that's not my recollection of the places I lived.

Ok you've got your Pattaya bash for the day quota filled...you can go about your other business now.

True though.

Yeah I really wish these Thai people would stop coming to Pattaya and making trouble

for the tourists......

The reason for finding and arresting the culprits is,according to the policeboss,because these sorts of crime is not good for the immage of tourism.Which means,that otherwise it doesn`t matter and,if not for tourism,there would be no need to care about it.Well,well,why am I not surprised...

• Like 1

Pattaya needs Batman.

Or police.

One of those two things for sure.

Put your money on Batman cos there is nothing else..............facepalm.gif

Trans, seems that you'd forgotten the foreign tourist police volunteer with his Hummer....wink.png

I think they used to do things like this in Afghanistan under the Taliban, and still do in such places like the lawless frontier parts of Pakistan and in Saudi Arabia. Most of the world, thankfully, has left the Middle Ages like ages ago. Maybe one day you'll catch up too.

Whilst I would never condone the barbarity of the places you mention, If someone was arrested in England for this crime there would be a queue of interfering politically correct social workers just dying to spend 3 months and 30,000 pounds to assess that the poor mite had a bad childhood because his father once hit him for stealing sweets from the local shop, and is in need of counselling, Oh, and do not forget the policeman who will be reprimanded for "excessive force " when applying the handcuffs. Whereupon they then pass him over to their friends who spend another year trying to rehabilitate him. In the meantime, if I whack a burglar caught in my house then I am prosecuted for assault!!

you have to wonder sometimes where the advance of civilization takes a wrong turn. Personally, I have a leaning towards MRTELLYUOUSTRAIGHT.coffee1.gif

O.k. ready for the vitriol please.wai.gif

I hear you. We have allot of that too in the United States. I'm all for appropriate punishment for violent criminal acts just not "eye for an eye" punishments that so many tough guy T-V members seem to endorse.

PS: you may find some of your ex-colonial States in the U.S more to your liking. As you're undoubtedly aware, it would be your right to carry a loaded firearm in public in many of them and of course, if someone threw popcorn at you in a theatre, you would have the right to blow them away. And if anyone was so bold as to actually enter your home uninvited...well, you could smudge him too. This is the problem...it's always one extreme or the other :)

Edited by OMGImInPattaya
  • Like 1

" because this type of crime is ruining the tourism image of Pattaya city."

Yes, because it's not about what's right and what's wrong or about law and order. It's just about the money!

• Like 2