Thaksin's son proposes election of interim PM to carry out reform

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry kid, we don't really need political advice from the son of a convicted fugitive who had to cheat in his college exams. Someone such as you should just <deleted> and just continue collecting allowance from daddy and mommy.

But you're happy to support suthep, Oh my..................

Suthep as far as I know has NEVER been convicted of ANY offence unlike Thaksin or even Oak who cannot stop cheating.

Sound words and very clear thinking - the best we have heard so far on the ideas of reform and how to go about it.

Well done lad

Where have you been mate? Just arrived? Little Oaky is repeating what the Shin/PT clan have been saying for 4 months.

The Shins need another election to justify their crimes. Won't happen.

You are hilarious - come on wake up - it has nothing to do with any of us. We cant vote - we have no say - all we can manage to do is waffle on TV and even at that we are subject to moderation. Our opinions dont matter.
So what are you telling us? Should the TVF for Thai news be shut down? Some of us have families here, can't we have an opinion on how Thailand is proceeding?

Should we shut down the World news section too, none of us has any impact on e.g. the plane that disappeared?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by pmugghc
  • Like 1

Pathetic. I stopped reading Thai news when Taksin's sister became PM as that was a total farce. Sure, his son will be PM soon. If Chalerm's son can get into government after what he did(and everyone knows it) of course Taxsin son can do the same. The Thai people don't want it - but sadly a revolution is the only way to stop this evil family.

• Like 1

I've said before I feel sorry for this kid. His dad left our planet decades ago, and is just floating around up there somewhere. It is not healthy for kids to grow up in the public spotlight, or under an egomaniac parent, and this kid got the double whammy. Obviously the son has involved himself in the media, but I think he subconsciously feels that he has to defend this crumbling Castle Thaksin to the last toppling turret.

And my point is that this is not healthy for kids, or young adults. They shouldn't have this kind of pressure. I would take myself down to the river and drown myself, before I inflicted this kind of pressure on my kids. They should be living their own lives, not cowering in the shadow of their parent. When I look in this kid's eyes I hear that little voice going "help me, help me" like in all the best horror films.

coffee1.gif

Litle Oaky has been saying many nasty things about about Abhisit, Suthep and the Thai army on his facebook page the last 3 years. Very nasty things. It's like hearing Robert Amsterdam talk.

I am not sorry at all for this little spoiled brat (in case you haven't noticed). There are many people in Thailand i feel sorry for but that doesn't include the Shin kids.

sunglasses3_zps43f3bd59.png

They sure are spoiled brats. I taught one of the daughters at a prestigious school off silom road in 1997. Nice enough kid but we were warned not to fail her because of who her father was.

The prodigal son speaks in between snorts. And now the Red Sea parts...

It's an interesting, yet failed, attempt by PTP to try and transform the spoiled, coked, and intellectually challenged misfit into some sort of respected statesman whose opinions matter.

They have to use a cartoon because the real Oaf doesn't photograph well as a responsible and learned and respected gentleman.

712198-topic-ix-0.jpg

FAIL

• Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

forget about the source - maybe there is mileage in it? what's the alternative? IF Dems guaranteed they would fight an election and IF the fascist's stopped their disruption maybe it could work

Who do you think the fascists are? If you bothered to look up the definition of fascism you might find it fits The Red Shirts and the Shinawatra clan better than anyone else in this country.

As for Pantongtae's proposal, if he had added that those standing for the interim PM position not be related to his father in any way, it might be more credible.

TVGerry, on 01 Apr 2014 said:

“Pathongtae's case is pretty well known. He even admitted it and daddy as PM had to fix the problem for him.

But you seem to know 'every' politician and business tycoon cheated. Why don't you tell us who instead of making sweeping statements?”

Well let's not forget Akanat “Six Degrees” Promphan, Suthep Thaugsuban's stepson and spokesman who seems to have, shall we say, used some artistic licence with his official CV. But of course he's one of the good people. It was an honest mistake and everything he says about the Thai protests is absolutely true. Just like Suthep who is doing it all for free out of the goodness of his heart and and plans to retire quietly and become a monk when the rallies have finished and he has cleared his name in court.

Edited by 77Dan

It's an interesting, yet failed, attempt by PTP to try and transform the spoiled, coked, and intellectually challenged misfit into some sort of respected statesman whose opinions matter.

They have to use a cartoon because the real Oaf doesn't photograph well as a responsible and learned and respected gentleman.

712198-topic-ix-0.jpg

FAIL

Look's like something from North Korea

• Like 1

Wow really you think? want Thailand to move forward tell Your Dad to blow his brains out then Thailand will move forward, First of young man your big Sister is lacking grey matter and is only a mouth piece for your Dad. Secondly since you lack a proper education I explain it for you If the people a lead by corrupt people who are only interested it making themselves richer the rest of the people will suffer.To kill the snake one must cut off it's head. So in layman's terms tell your family to stay away from politics. This would go along way in healing Thailand. Then disband PTP and don't allow politicians to have phone's so your Daddy can't butt in.

• Like 1

Sorry kid, we don't really need political advice from the son of a convicted fugitive who had to cheat in his college exams. Someone such as you should just <deleted> and just continue collecting allowance from daddy and mommy.

Is this little pimple faced kid seriously that stupid

He is suggesting holding an election with the current corrupt mechanisms that people are protesting to get rid of - whether is a temp PM or a government makes not difference the process is still flawed.

and his suggestion that "the people" (as he claims) would not support an appointed PM and Reform Council - I assume he understands he is NOT talking for all of Thailand and certainly not the majority as has been proven many times the last few months

He should get himself prepared for an extended holiday in Dubai instead of posting this rubbish on FB

forget about the source - maybe there is mileage in it? what's the alternative? IF Dems guaranteed they would fight an election and IF the fascist's stopped their disruption maybe it could work

Who do you think the fascists are? If you bothered to look up the definition of fascism you might find it fits The Red Shirts and the Shinawatra clan better than anyone else in this country.

As for Pantongtae's proposal, if he had added that those standing for the interim PM position not be related to his father in any way, it might be more credible.

I like these people who don't yet know what they are so they toss the word around freely and without thought, referring to a several word dictionary "definition" when most dictionary definitions of fascism are out of date, focusing as they do on the first half of the 20th century. Here's why the reds are not fascists and why Suthep, his predecessor PAD, his political party front men and his financial backers are contemporary fascists.

"Fascism seeks to build a mass movement of everyone considered part of the

national community, actively engaged but controlled from above, to seize

political power and remake the social order. This movement is driven by a

vision of the national community rising phoenix-like after a period of

encroaching decadence which all but destroyed it. Such rebirth involves

systematic, top-down transformation of all social spheres by an

authoritarian state, and suppression or purging of all forces, ideologies,

and social groups the fascists define as alien."

http://kasamaproject.org/history/2076-8fascism-as-movement-ideology

He is suggesting holding an election with the current corrupt mechanisms that people are protesting to get rid of - whether is a temp PM or a government makes not difference the process is still flawed.

and his suggestion that "the people" (as he claims) would not support an appointed PM and Reform Council - I assume he understands he is NOT talking for all of Thailand and certainly not the majority as has been proven many times the last few months

He should get himself prepared for an extended holiday in Dubai instead of posting this rubbish on FB

You are wrong.

The vast majority of the people of Thailand do not want an appointed ruling politburo whose exclusive membership remains anonymous, which would suspend or nullify the constitution (which does guarantee some rights and freedoms), remove the still elected caretaker government, arbitrarily imprison the people you believe to be the "thieves," the council themselves only and exclusively write their cherished "reforms" that would then be imposed on the entire country, finally to hold a referendum that would be equally as tumultuous as the present chaos and which itself might result in a military coup.

Just removing the still elected caretaker government would itself be enough to spark the fire, so your proposals are completely one-sided, arbitrary, dictatorial (see quote cited above), compulsive, uncompromising, militant. For instance, you say to imprison the "thieves" but you say nothing about courts, trials, the due process of law. Suthep is not a thief?

The vast majority of the people of Thailand do not want an appointed ruling politburo whose exclusive membership remains anonymous, which would suspend or nullify the constitution (which does guarantee some rights and freedoms), remove the still elected caretaker government, arbitrarily imprison the people you believe to be the "thieves," the council themselves only and exclusively write their cherished "reforms" that would then be imposed on the entire country, finally to hold a referendum that would be equally as tumultuous as the present chaos and which itself might result in a military coup.

Just removing the still elected caretaker government would itself be enough to spark the fire, so your proposals are completely one-sided, arbitrary, dictatorial (see quote cited above), compulsive, uncompromising, militant. For instance, you say to imprison the "thieves" but you say nothing about courts, trials, the due process of law. Suthep is not a thief?

The vast majority of Thais seems to get more and more upset with all those 'terms' being spread around to indicate how bad the 'other side' is.

politbureau? exclusive mebership? anonimous? nullify constitution? remove the not-so-caretaking government?

Could you write without adding the political and idiological nonsense?

The vast majority of Thais seems to get more and more upset with all those 'terms' being spread around to indicate how bad the 'other side' is.

politbureau? exclusive mebership? anonimous? nullify constitution? remove the not-so-caretaking government?

So you haven't any problem with the level of the language in postings that focus on other aspects of current developments? Below are some statements that I took verbatim, randomly, from various posts at different threads at today's community index. You try to focus on my language but not this?

Uneducated.

want Thailand to move forward tell Your Dad to blow his brains out

you boneheads out there

Poor bloke; drunk, irrelevant and deemed a fool by the majority.

Yee haw!

Running his stupid mouth

With guns and grenades if needed.

A hollow bombastic egotistical drunk with the IQ of a buffalo

just wait untill poo gets turfed out on her ass

Idiots.

712198-topic-ix-0.jpg

FAIL

Look's like something from North Korea

Doesn't do anything well, can't even cheat at exams properly and actually looks like he is saying FXXX-off over there.

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

So you haven't any problem with the level of the language in postings that focus on other aspects of current developments? Below are some statements that I took verbatim, randomly, from various posts at different threads at today's community index. You try to focus on my language but not this?

Uneducated.

want Thailand to move forward tell Your Dad to blow his brains out

you boneheads out there

Poor bloke; drunk, irrelevant and deemed a fool by the majority.

Yee haw!

Running his stupid mouth

With guns and grenades if needed.

A hollow bombastic egotistical drunk with the IQ of a buffalo

just wait untill poo gets turfed out on her ass

Idiots.

My dear chap, it may surprise you but I find it more and more impossible to read all posts in the Thailand News forum. Ever since the Yingluck Government tried their undemocratic push for a blanket amnesty bill which even included their first two years in office, there has been such an influx of protectors and deflectors with too much time on their hands that I no longer even try to read all. That means I may read some in interesting topic and I may just stumble over a post which I think should be replied to.

Of course your reply here ignores what I was saying, deflecting immediately to 'so you haven't got a problem with others'. If I'd read those other posts I probably would object to the language, although I would need the complete lines instead of snippets before judging. Mind you I'm not the appointed 'language cleaner' and therefor have no obligation to 'clean up'.

So, to conclude, no I'm not concentrating on you, and yes I think your use of 'empty terms' doesn't help any discussion. Of course I remember you writing that the Nattawut mentioned names came from Dubai. Your intimate knowledge on this and your meaningless terms only indicates that you don't agree with a 'peoples forum' and try to position it in as bad light as possible.

• Like 2

I like these people who don't yet know what they are so they toss the word around freely and without thought, referring to a several word dictionary "definition" when most dictionary definitions of fascism are out of date, focusing as they do on the first half of the 20th century. Here's why the reds are not fascists and why Suthep, his predecessor PAD, his political party front men and his financial backers are contemporary fascists.

You are wrong.

I'm not sure that applying imported western political tags to Thai politics works. I also doubt that there is an ideological platform, as such, on both sides (a lot of rhetoric masquerading as such, yes). If one insists on applying the F term here, it would fit some aspects of both groups. None of them is democracy's knight in shining armor, but rather pawns. Reading the definition you provided (there are others, and dictionaries/encyclopedias are regularly updated, btw) and thinking that a tweak of word here, a change of word there....couldn't tell which side is which. Also, political groups are very rarely homogenous, and using tags to define them often leads to over simplification of positions, and demonizing of opponents.

Wouldn't presume to claim what the "vast majority" of the people of Thailand want or do not want. If the PDRC wouldn't have had any support, it is doubtful that they could pull through the disruption of the elections. There are Thais that actually support the notions of removing the caretaker government, imprisoning people they see as thieves, and temporarily relinquishing some rights in order to improve the system. Now, I'm not necessarily condoning any of the above - just pointing out that all encompassing statements about what the People want aren't grounded in reality.

• Like 1

You are wrong.

I'm not sure that applying imported western political tags to Thai politics works. I also doubt that there is an ideological platform, as such, on both sides (a lot of rhetoric masquerading as such, yes). If one insists on applying the F term here, it would fit some aspects of both groups. None of them is democracy's knight in shining armor, but rather pawns. Reading the definition you provided (there are others, and dictionaries/encyclopedias are regularly updated, btw) and thinking that a tweak of word here, a change of word there....couldn't tell which side is which. Also, political groups are very rarely homogenous, and using tags to define them often leads to over simplification of positions, and demonizing of opponents.

Wouldn't presume to claim what the "vast majority" of the people of Thailand want or do not want. If the PDRC wouldn't have had any support, it is doubtful that they could pull through the disruption of the elections. There are Thais that actually support the notions of removing the caretaker government, imprisoning people they see as thieves, and temporarily relinquishing some rights in order to improve the system. Now, I'm not necessarily condoning any of the above - just pointing out that all encompassing statements about what the People want aren't grounded in reality.

I agree. It would be rather presumptuous to assume what the vast majority wants. We do know that a large majority abstains from voting. Does the average person have an understanding of politics or a political ideology in Thailand? Those who do vote usually vote based on who has their best interests in mind.

Imho I think very few vote based on the ideological platform of the political party other then I like or don't like the party leader and his populist policies.

The ideology of democracy is noble but it does not necessarily work if those voting exercise their rights based on whats good for me rather then whats good for the country.

Spoilt rich kid thats probably never done a hard days work in his life. Do we really need his biased advice.

Simply being in the Shinawatra clan seems to be reason enough for this and a number of other things at various times, eg. being Prime Minister, being Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, being National Police Chief, etc, etc, etc.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Spoilt rich kid thats probably never done a hard days work in his life. Do we really need his biased advice.

Simply being in the Shinawatra clan seems to be reason enough for this and a number of other things at various times, eg. being Prime Minister, being Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, being National Police Chief, etc, etc, etc.

Add fake PM position.