Thaksin's son proposes election of interim PM to carry out reform

webfact

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Wait.

The son of a convicted criminal in exile and the nephew of the current incompetent caretaker prime minister is qualified to make a statement on an election?

...or have I just been April 1st punked?

Any recommendation from a Shinawatra should be taken with a pinch of salt and ignored ,especially on April fools day.

I guess we now await further statements, after all it is a special day for people like Chalerm, Natthuwat, Weng, Thida, Yingluck, Arisman, Kwanchai, Jatta The Hut, Surapong, Noppadon and Plod.

They didn't publish his list

Dad

Mum

Aunty Yaowappa

Aunty Poo

Me

Big Sis

Little Sis

Uncle Somchai

The dog

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sadly the dog refused utterly to take part of this circus.

He's far too over qualified as he can tell his backside from his elbow....

"We should have a process to elect a prime minister to work for a short period during the reforms"

Maybe young Oaf should have someone read the constitution for him and explain some of the sections?

You keep on deliberately misspelling his name, ruby, I wonder why that is, cheap laughs?

Do you not think he can read or understand the constitution, I thought only the PAD and ignorant condescending westerners peddled the cheap jibes about anyone related to Thaksin, the PTP or the UDD as being uneducated?

Oh..................

• Like 2

Sorry kid, we don't really need political advice from the son of a convicted fugitive who had to cheat in his college exams. Someone such as you should just <deleted> and just continue collecting allowance from daddy and mommy.

But you're happy to support suthep, Oh my..................

Let's not talk about his father but him alone. Suthep is not 100% honest that's for sure. But anyone who is pathetic enough to have to cheat in his college exams shouldn't be taken seriously and definitely should not be dishing out political advice.

Oh my....

"We should have a process to elect a prime minister to work for a short period during the reforms"

Maybe young Oaf should have someone read the constitution for him and explain some of the sections?

You keep on deliberately misspelling his name, ruby, I wonder why that is, cheap laughs?

Do you not think he can read or understand the constitution, I thought only the PAD and ignorant condescending westerners peddled the cheap jibes about anyone related to Thaksin, the PTP or the UDD as being uneducated?

Oh..................

Do you really think young chip of the old blockhead has actually read the 2007 constitution, or even the 1997 version for what it matters?

Sorry kid, we don't really need political advice from the son of a convicted fugitive who had to cheat in his college exams. Someone such as you should just <deleted> and just continue collecting allowance from daddy and mommy.

Let's not talk about his father but him alone. Suthep is not 100% honest that's for sure. But anyone who is pathetic enough to have to cheat in his college exams shouldn't be taken seriously and definitely should not be dishing out political advice.

Oh my....

What is most tragic he/she is looking up to people like that. That's the real tragedy.

By the way, I don't know anyone on this forum who managed more than 2,000 posts in such a short period of time. Most of them defending Shinawatras blindly as well as relentlessly promoting kleptocracy and nepotism in Thailand. It makes one wonder.

• Like 1

Oh my....

If cheating on college exams is the "litmus test", then you would have to also include nearly every politician and business tycoon in Thailand. coffee1.gif

• Like 1

Oh my....

What is most tragic he/she is looking up to people like that. That's the real tragedy.

By the way, I don't know anyone on this forum who managed more than 2,000 posts in such a short period of time. Most of them defending Shinawatras blindly as well as relentlessly promoting kleptocracy and nepotism in Thailand. It makes one wonder.

Oh please tell me you think Thaksin is writing my posts for me and paying me to post, please. (deleted) (deleted) (deleted)

I assume that what he meant was that elections should be held in the normal way but the two largest parties agree in advance that whoever wins will form an interim govt that is focused on introducing reforms and calling for elections within an agreed timeframe. This idea was around in Dec but got few takers from either side, as both thought they could win.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Oh my....

He is passionate and prolific in his defense of all things Thaksin, isn't he?

:coffee1:

Oh my....

Daddy wasn't happy. He didn't mind that he cheated... that's a family tradition.... it was that he got caught cheating.

Sound words and very clear thinking - the best we have heard so far on the ideas of reform and how to go about it.

Well done lad

Where have you been mate? Just arrived? Little Oaky is repeating what the Shin/PT clan have been saying for 4 months.

The Shins need another election to justify their crimes. Won't happen.

Oh my....

If cheating on college exams is the "litmus test", then you would have to also include nearly every politician and business tycoon in Thailand. coffee1.gif

Pathongtae's case is pretty well known. He even admitted it and daddy as PM had to fix the problem for him.

But you seem to know 'every' politician and business tycoon cheated. Why don't you tell us who instead of making sweeping statements?

Sound words and very clear thinking - the best we have heard so far on the ideas of reform and how to go about it.

Well done lad

Where have you been mate? Just arrived? Little Oaky is repeating what the Shin/PT clan have been saying for 4 months.

You are hilarious - come on wake up - it has nothing to do with any of us. We cant vote - we have no say - all we can manage to do is waffle on TV and even at that we are subject to moderation. Our opinions dont matter.

• Like 1

Why is he promoting an election of a prime minister?

Isn't that what the elections are for, and we all know how elections go in this country without reforms.... don't we.

Silly <deleted>.

and we all know how elections go in this country without reforms.... don't we.

Well we do when they are disrupted by a bitter old fool and his equally bitter politically ignorant followers, yes.

oh dear.....

That bitter fool is destroying the shin Clan. 1 in Dubai, the other one hiding in the north. Have a look at Yingluck's face and tell me that the bitter fool has no impact on her. That bitter fool also made the courts work as they should, without intimidation from the PT/reds. That bitter fool stopped the PT/reds from creating a nation of fear.

The rule of law will come back. Transparency will come back. Get used to it. Soon you will forget about Thaksin (and little Oaky). Don't worry life goes on.

oh my....

Well done lad

You are hilarious - come on wake up - it has nothing to do with any of us. We cant vote - we have no say - all we can manage to do is waffle on TV and even at that we are subject to moderation. Our opinions dont matter.

Correct our opinion doesn't matter but if we make a comment here on TV we should know what we are talking about...lad!

Well done lad

Correct our opinion doesn't matter but if we make a comment here on TV we should know what we are talking about...lad!

and as if you do....continue babbling please

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

He just provided his two cents in finding a solution. Many smart-ass commenters criticized him when their remarks are not even constructive as his. Anyway, keep on barking.

So you are saying that he has the credibility to be taken seriously?

Note : this is a loaded question.

What part don't you understand? He has right to share his idea. It may not be the ultimate solution, but it's constructive. Take a chill pill and view the world more positively.

So you are giving credibility to the statement of the spawn of a convicted felon who was caught cheating on his exams.

Aim higher kid. You deserve better.

I assume that what he meant was that elections should be held in the normal way but the two largest parties agree in advance that whoever wins will form an interim govt that is focused on introducing reforms and calling for elections within an agreed timeframe. This idea was around in Dec but got few takers from either side, as both thought they could win.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

The idea still has few takers.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

All joking aside and set aside who made the suggestion It is a good one. Elect a body that will see this thing through for reform . Give it a mandate for a limited period of time that expires on such and such a date regardless of what it has or has not done.

This will serve the nation well and give some breathing room to both sides .

Think about it just don't reject it off offhandedly

• Like 1

Well done lad

If the locals aren't listening we may as well all slope off to the nearest bar. thumbsup.gif