Gun attack targets woman who blew whistle against Yingluck

webfact

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, play with fire and you will get burned.

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

Technically she was playing with air, so the reds brought the hurricane.

• Like 1

Probably not most up standing of citizens to go blowing a whistle in the PM's face - not something that a normal person would do - unless she is mentally unbalanced?

Probably not most up standing of citizens to go blowing a whistle in the PM's face - not something that a normal person would do - unless she is mentally unbalanced?

Why not its a non violent statement made at the head of a corrupt government. Non violent protests are all over the world. I can remember when they threw pies at government officials in my country (small group did that and that is worse as a whistle). Non violent protests are the norm and should be ok. Responding to those with violence that shows a groups true colors.

• Like 1

This may have nothing to do with her demonstrating, she could be up to anything.

yeah, yeah,

ever heard about likelihood?

another one who likes to whitewash the thugs

I'd say it was very likely.

You have ten chickens. There is a dog in the neighborhood that kills chickens. You wake up one morning and all your chickens have been killed. What's the likeihood?

Yeah, lets go and kill the dog, without any proof.

A bit like Witch Hunting

Do you even think what you're saying before you hit the add reply with your patellar reflex post? I said nothing about killing the dog. I was simply giving an example of likeihood.

• Like 1

Do you even think what you're saying before you hit the add reply with your patellar reflex post? I said nothing about killing the dog. I was simply giving an example of likeihood.

rolleyes.gif

So in your first sentence you obviously refer to the whistleblowing as "playing with fire". Then in the 2nd sentence you say it could have been anything. So what does the "fire" refer to then? Just a dumb attempt to justify red violence.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

So if you blow a whistle in the face of the PM than you are mentally unbalanced?

Than how do you call the people that think this is a reason to attack this person?

I will give you the answer,

Mentally unbalanced red scum and bydefending these kind of attacks it looks like you areunballanced.

Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Stupid of her to allow herself to be placed in the limelight and be raised to gain some form of celebrity.

That is something i can agree too, its not the smartest idea to go against this government of thugs and crooks and their supporters. However without people who stand up to these kind of people they will always win. But it is certainly not something you should do without thinking about the risks here in Thailand.

• Like 1

I stand by my first post - play with fire and expect to get burnt.

I am not red, yellow, blue, pink, green or any other shirt.

She is stupid, but in this case the victim. So sorry for the victim, but you really should know better.

They (you know who-and I mean from all sides) are corrupt and dangerous.

That is one of the lamest excuses I have ever heard. definatly red shirt quality

Yingluck has some pleasant friends.

Well I wouldn't exactly call them pleasant more like violent and dumb.

I do have to give credit to Yingluck for offering to shake her hand.

The red shirts are in my opinion at about the same level of mentality as the khmer Rouge.

The air force ought to fly over their training camps and level them.

She was awarded a gold whistle for her bravery.... yep..... Very brave considering YL is probably of the same status as Pol Pot, but with a much lower IQ.

A little strong but defiantly understating her intelligence.

• Like 1

The red shirts are in my opinion at about the same level of mentality as the khmer Rouge.

The air force ought to fly over their training camps and level them.

She was awarded a gold whistle for her bravery.... yep..... Very brave considering YL is probably of the same status as Pol Pot, but with a much lower IQ.

Not red not yellow not stupid either.

This is a very very stupid comparison and an insult towards the victims of the Pol Pot regime.

• Like 2

Amazing Thailand................One newspaper says........Parked car was vandalised and a shot was fired, no injuries were reported, the other paper says......Car was vandalised, several bullet holes in the car and the owner was injured , cut by glass at her waist..

Who writes this crap !

• Like 1