cheap decent thai style room for my thai friend in pattaya central , help please

kranuan

hi,

just met a great girl and i want to help her out, she has a room which she shared with 2 friends, they have since moved out to be nearer work, she is now alone, her room is just north of 2nd road and inside it is well not very nice. she pays 5000 baht per month for this and i feel she could get better deal.

do any of you guys know of any other rooms for thai girls where it is close to soi buahkao area ( central ) i at least want her to have a decent room, meanwhile im going to send her a little money for tv and big fan etc, just something to make her life a little more bearable.

thankyou.

ps. i had a thai friend who rented a room for 5000 b a month near soi day night market across road from tukcom , the apartments were in like a courtyard area and were well maintained and had a friendly thai lady there who looked after them, the thais living there seemed to take care of this place and had various flower pots and things outside their rooms, this is what i want for my friend.

thankyou

Post a picture, maybe I let her stay with me at no cost.

That could well be in the running for "post of the month".

on a serious note......

From Pattaya Klang end - down Soi Bukkow, just as it swings round to the right by "R Con" hotel - Turn left.....

There are literally hundreds of moderately priced rooms down there....just a case of having a walk round there and seeing whats' available.

Good luck !

her room is just north of 2nd road

Sai Song, aka 2nd Road, runs pretty much north/south-ish. So are you saying she lives in Naklua? or possibly the Dolphin Roundabout?

It sounds like you're not in Pattaya since you speak of sending her a little money. If she's Thai and working in Pattaya, she's going to know far better than anyone on Thai Visa where to locate a room that's to her liking. As Piston Broke said, there's no end to rooms available. She just needs to ask around and do a little walk about.

I doubt she wants her room to be chosen on her behalf by some remote control farang or by some people on a message board. If she's going to be paying the rent, then it's really entirely up to her. If you're paying, tell her what you're going to be sending EVERY MONTH WITHOUT FAIL and, assuming she believes you, she can look for a place based on that information.

It's nice that you want her to have a fan and TV and that you are feeling all warm & protective, but she's probably quite capable of making decision about where she wants to live ... and she's probably heard plenty of stories about farang who are big on promises and short on follow-through.

"do any of you guys know of any other rooms for thai girls "

You do understand this is Thailand and there are no special rooms set aside for Thai girls? They're pretty much allowed to live where they want.

Edited by Suradit69

Post a picture, maybe I let her stay with me at no cost.

That could well be in the running for "post of the month".

on a serious note......

From Pattaya Klang end - down Soi Bukkow, just as it swings round to the right by "R Con" hotel - Turn left.....

There are literally hundreds of moderately priced rooms down there....just a case of having a walk round there and seeing whats' available.

Good luck !

Yes, that's Soi Daengmo (watermelon) which is quiet, relatively clean and easily accessible... just like "I am Fabulous" Amy who lives down that way.

OP, better add a fridge to the TV and fan purchases as it's HOT right now. That should guarantee you a greater degree of "me love you longtime."

Edited by NanLaew
  • Like 2

Sai Song, aka 2nd Road, runs pretty much north/south-ish. So are you saying she lives in Naklua? or possibly the Dolphin Roundabout?

It sounds like you're not in Pattaya since you speak of sending her a little money. If she's Thai and working in Pattaya, she's going to know far better than anyone on Thai Visa where to locate a room that's to her liking. As Piston Broke said, there's no end to rooms available. She just needs to ask around and do a little walk about.

I doubt she wants her room to be chosen on her behalf by some remote control farang or by some people on a message board. If she's going to be paying the rent, then it's really entirely up to her. If you're paying, tell her what you're going to be sending EVERY MONTH WITHOUT FAIL and, assuming she believes you, she can look for a place based on that information.

It's nice that you want her to have a fan and TV and that you are feeling all warm & protective, but she's probably quite capable of making decision about where she wants to live ... and she's probably heard plenty of stories about farang who are big on promises and short on follow-through.

You do understand this is Thailand and there are no special rooms set aside for Thai girls? They're pretty much allowed to live where they want.

another negitive fool tut tut

another negitive fool tut tut

"Another negative fool".?

You qualify for better. You are in the process of establishing yourself as an "overseas-fool" sponsoring a <deleted> . You might well be sponsor number 5. tut tut.

Cheers.

No. There are plenty of places that ONLY rent to the ladies.

I can recommend a place in Jomtien if she is interested.

• Like 1

5K a month.

She was paying room for her other 2 room mates too, they are not friends obviously.

She must be new to the scene.

No way she paid more than her 1/3 share of the rent.

The only one "new to the scene" is Kranuan and "the nice lady" knows it. Hilarious ! cheesy.gif

Cheers.

No. There are plenty of places that ONLY rent to the ladies.

I can recommend a place in Jomtien if she is interested.

Other than rooms upstairs in the bar I have never heard of such places. You sure?biggrin.png

There are a few small 'condos' in the area between Sukhumwit and 3rd road. I see them when I whizz by en route for Soi Buakhow. One place clearly has a sign which states "Women Only". I know a lot of lasses take rooms above bars (and similar) for about 5000 a month, if yo're willing to pay that.

My pal puts up his bit on the side at a place on Nernplabwan above a bar there. She has a very nice room indeed for 5000, air, TV, daily cleaning, hot water and balcony.

ps. i had a thai friend who rented a room for 5000 b a month near soi day night market across road from tukcom , the apartments were in like a courtyard area and were well maintained and had a friendly thai lady there who looked after them, the thais living there seemed to take care of this place and had various flower pots and things outside their rooms, this is what i want for my friend.

Pattaya is full of such places. It may be a case of getting your lass to have a spin around town and see if you find a place she likes.

Ignore the cynics here. Just because they were dumb enough to get caught out doesn't mean you are...

As noted above, she hasn't the slightest need for your help and probably doesn't want it, though money is always welcome. Send money for a fan and TV and she may not buy them but use the money for some other purpose, Might just give it to her Thai boyfriend. You'd have to be here and go buy them yourself.

Forget it.

• Like 1

He is falling love i guess ... lol .

i just wanna warn you if you really have hert to just for helping . Do not care any comments just help her as you donate some money for unisafe oganization. i m really appreciate instead her ..

But if really you have some feeling to her and she may have feeling to you . that must be careful ..

The important thing i hope you really know her well ..Not just a week , a month .. or a few months .. keep in touch with her without money then you will understand her mind..

I am a thai lady .. that i speak directly .

Good luck to you ..

5K a month.

She was paying room for her other 2 room mates too, they are not friends obviously.

The only one "new to the scene" is Kranuan and "the nice lady" knows it. Hilarious ! cheesy.gif

Cheers.

Instead of finding new accommodation for his teerak, he should cut to the chase and send the money for the new pick up and Isaan mansion right now

another bloody idiot ...tut tut .

i just wanna warn you if you really have hert to just for helping . Do not care any comments just help her as you donate some money for unisafe oganization. i m really appreciate instead her ..

But if really you have some feeling to her and she may have feeling to you . that must be careful ..

The important thing i hope you really know her well ..Not just a week , a month .. or a few months .. keep in touch with her without money then you will understand her mind..

Good luck to you ..

well, at last somebody has replied with some sense. thankyou

5K a month.

Cheers.

Instead of finding new accommodation for his teerak, he should cut to the chase and send the money for the new pick up and Isaan mansion right now

another bloody idiot ...tut tut .

Time will tell, and we will see who the bigger idiot is dear boy

Good luck to you ..

well, at last somebody has replied with some sense. thankyou

LOL... a troll who just joined up to wind you up.

The guys on here may seem a little harsh, but you'd be well advised to follow their advice. It'll save you a lot of money and heartache. I'll bet a lot of the guys giving you the negative vibe have been through the wringer.

For all you know she took you to a friend's dump in order to increase your generosity.

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1