90 Day Reporting the easy way

Khon Kaen has new SW / desktop equipment too (incl. USB camera).

Passports are scanned electronically, the slip comes from the printer.

BUT: I asked about the necessity to fill a TM47 on next visit?

Yes!

Not so much progress biggrin.png

Kap Choeng Immigraton have been doing this for a while now & Dan Kwien Immigration have been doing it for even longer.......

Yes, most times I go into Jomtien it's the same. Nice to see Phuket is catching up to the more advanced locations. Photocopies returned. time reduced to seconds and out the door before you have a chance to settle into your seat.

Next month I need to do my yearly extension for my OA visa. What forms do I need? My wife has an O - What does she need? I can not find any information for OA only O. Help would be helpful.

Edited by CIHUAHUA

You can not renew an O-A visa inside Thailand - you can extend as anyone else for retirement using a TM.47 form, paying 1,900 baht and providing proof of income (embassy letter)/or bank deposit in Thailand or combination. Normally only copies of passport data page/visa/last extension and departure card.

Wife will need same copies of her passport/departure card and copies of yours (in place of financials I suspect).

Next month I need to my yearly renew for my OA visa. What forms do I need? My wife has an O - What does she need? I can not find any information for OA only O. Help would be helpful.

I assume you currently are on a one year entry from a non-oa visa that is expiring not your actual visa.

If your visa is still valid you can do an entry up to the date it expires and get another one year entry.

If it is your permit to stay that is expiring you can apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration. You will need to have 800k baht in a Thai bank for 60 days or proof of 65k baht income proven by a letter from your embassy or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

Once you have your extension of stay your wife can apply for an extension of stay as your dependent during the last 30 days of her current entry.

Next month I need to my yearly renew for my OA visa. What forms do I need? My wife has an O - What does she need? I can not find any information for OA only O. Help would be helpful.

I assume you currently are on a one year entry from a non-oa visa that is expiring not your actual visa.

If your visa is still valid you can do an entry up to the date it expires and get another one year entry.

If it is your permit to stay that is expiring you can apply for a one year extension of stay at immigration. You will need to have 800k baht in a Thai bank for 60 days or proof of 65k baht income proven by a letter from your embassy or a combination of the 2 totaling 800k baht.

Once you have your extension of stay your wife can apply for an extension of stay as your dependent during the last 30 days of her current entry.

Yes, thank you for your help. I'm in Chiang Mai and the Immigration office is always packed. I want to know how may copies of the pass port I need, how many copies off my proof if income (from the US consulate yesterday) and how many copies of the tm-7 and how many photos of myself. This week we did our last 90 day reporting but must do the year extension in another two weeks. What does she need, for instance does she need to complete a Tm-7 and have photos etc.

Thanks for the responses.

I thought the reason for making 90 day reports was for the authorities to stay informed of your current address.

If they don't want input from you, and generate their own document from information already held,

what's the point of it?

• Like 1

Can anyone tell me the name and location of the Immigration office across the river in Thonburi that is being used now due to Chaeng Wattana being closed by protests? How to get there from central BKK? I need to go there for my 90 day report.

Thanks to all.

I did my 90 in Udon yesterday, and despite it being after a weekend and a holiday which made the place rather full, it was still a fast and efficient service handled perfectly. Just needed my passport and write down my address/telephone number on a plain piece of paper (which I do prior to going).

Just wanted to be able to write something positive and progressive about the way Thailand is handling some areas of management. I get the feeling that there are some people in gov't actually do want to clean up things and make it more efficient (not a joke, really I think there are a couple out there, maybe even a few). I know that flies in the face of what most conversations on the forum are about, but credit where credit is due. Well done Thai immigration, hats off to you.

Now about the other gazillion issues.....

One step at a time I guess.

Because if you move you have to fill in a TM 28 form to let immigration know your new address.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/files/file/15-tm28-form-for-aliens-to-notify-their-change-of-address-or-their-stay-in-the-province-over-24-hours/

Sorry don't get it.

If you have to complete a TM 28 to notify your current address, what's the point of then doing a TM 47?

Hands up everyone who's ever submitted a TM 28!

Tm 28, is the form which you have to give to Immigration when you move, you only have to give them this once.

You can give this to them when you do your 90 Day report.

This is Thai logic, I think you could also notify them that you change your address via Tm.47 but that doesn't seems the case.

Maybe UbonJoe can clarify.

Ps: And that you never handed in a Tm28 doesn't mean that all immigration offices don't require one wai.gif

Edited by MJCM

My embassy will not issue a letter confirming income but will assist me with signing an oath as proof of my monthly income. I have to first supply various bank statements and confirmations, and then sign the oath (affidavit) in their presence. Does anyone know if this oath countersigned and stamped by my embassy will be sufficient?

Chiang Rai has been that way for over a year. We used to go to immigration in Mae sai or Central Plaza Chiang Rai on Saturday.They just did the computer entry thing. Since February we have our own office in CR and it's in and out very quickly.

Edited by duanebigsby

Can anyone tell me the name and location of the Immigration office across the river in Thonburi that is being used now due to Chaeng Wattana being closed by protests? How to get there from central BKK? I need to go there for my 90 day report.

Thanks to all.

Info here for the two temporary offices. Immigration services at Cheang Wattana now suspended

Yes, thank you for your help. I'm in Chiang Mai and the Immigration office is always packed. I want to know how may copies of the pass port I need, how many copies off my proof if income (from the US consulate yesterday) and how many copies of the tm-7 and how many photos of myself. This week we did our last 90 day reporting but must do the year extension in another two weeks. What does she need, for instance does she need to complete a Tm-7 and have photos etc.

You only need one TM7 with one attached photo. You will just need the original of your affidavit (make a copy for yourself it you want keep one).

One set of your passport copies and TM6 departure cared.

Your wife will need the same of everything but the affidavit. Plus your passport photo page and your extension stamp when you get it done. Also your marriage certificate and a copy,

• Like 1

You only need one TM7 with one attached photo. You will just need the original of your affidavit (make a copy for yourself it you want keep one).

One set of your passport copies and TM6 departure cared.

Your wife will need the same of everything but the affidavit. Plus your passport photo page and your extension stamp when you get it done. Also your marriage certificate and a copy,

Thank you - I will do this.

But not Chiang Mai - still bring the form, copy of last entry stamp, copy of the landing card (TM6) and copy of photo page.

Did it yesterday.

It was my turn in CNX today. Yep, usual line-up, issuing of queue numbers but then at 08:30 they started calling the "Lucky" Numbers, I'd collected mine while my wife went off to get the Passport Photo-copies and I'd completed the form before arrival.

Everyone was quickly attended to, I was number 25 on the 90-Day list and was out of the place by 08:55.

Very efficient and polite young lady doing the processing, same as last time.....Excellent!!!

I did my 90 in Udon yesterday, and despite it being after a weekend and a holiday which made the place rather full, it was still a fast and efficient service handled perfectly. Just needed my passport and write down my address/telephone number on a plain piece of paper (which I do prior to going).

Just wanted to be able to write something positive and progressive about the way Thailand is handling some areas of management. I get the feeling that there are some people in gov't actually do want to clean up things and make it more efficient (not a joke, really I think there are a couple out there, maybe even a few). I know that flies in the face of what most conversations on the forum are about, but credit where credit is due. Well done Thai immigration, hats off to you.

Now about the other gazillion issues.....

One step at a time I guess.

Yep,I do mine in Udon and it's a breeze.One man on a separate position (think he's the boss) and always in a good chatty mood.In and out in a couple of minutesclap2.gif Thank you Udon Thani Immigration

Pattaya / Jomtien Immigration is just starting with this, however out the 3 desks only 1 (yes one) has the equipment for it whistling.gif

Been going on at least 170 days. On my last 2 visits one (first) was direct with computer (PC savvy girl) and the other (second) not (PC dumb guy).

Got to do it again tomorrow, which person will I get!

Edited by Keesters