How much fixing a mic for Iphone 4s?

vicctor15

The Iphone 4s from my girlfriend dropped into the floor and now the people who are talking with her can´t hear her, but she can hear them. So I would ask if somebody have had the same problem for having an idea of how much would be the price for fixing it in MBK (for example) in Bangkok??

Thank you guys.

There's a place in MBK that we've used a few times, had the button replaced 900 baht, the charger dock 1100 baht, screen 1400 baht on the 4s and 1800 on the 5.

Back everything up first and store your pics on the cloud.

It's on the 4th Floor MBK - 9 Telecom (Telecom is written in Thai)

I have their phone number if needed PM me.

It`s her Iphone not mine. I only wanted to know any idea of the prices, for they can´t abuse with the prices.

You know sometimes even if it´s a Thai person they sometimes use to charge more money for the services as if it was like a farang.

Edited by vicctor15

Just paid 500 baht to get the speaker repaired on an s4 if that gives any indication, good shop on the 4th floor just round the corner from the car accessories shop all he seems to do is repairs has lots of broken smartphones in the display case sorry don't know the name

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

The wife's 4s had no sound, and a guy in Ubon looked at it and said it needed a new board which would cost 1800. He didn't have the part, however, and the next day we were at Central Mall, and so she took it to a guy who had a stall there. Young, punky guy, piercings, tats etc (I always find guys like that are good at tech stuff for some reason). Anyway, he looked at it, and said it needed a new board, same as the other guy, but said it would cost 600 Baht - a third the original quote! Did it in 20 minutes and it's been fine since. So it may be worth getting a couple of quotes.