Child policy?

DarloKnight

Hope someone can help? We live in UK been visiting Thailand for over 8 years.....anyway daughter doing a section on Thailand in Geography. They have asked what is the child policy in Thailand, I have never herd of this is there one like in China?? I have googled but can't find anything.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Thats an unusual question?

Thais are free to have as many kids as they want, unlike China of course.

Child policy is aht is commonly referred to in China

Maybe it is a trick question, expecting the student to answer one child policy..

What level is your child studying?

If she is doing A levels, then there could be a detailed repsonse required.

If she is 11, then maybe she could answer "There is no child policy in thailand"

Many thanks that's the only one I had herd, very strange geography teacher also asked what contraception do they use, it beyond me what it's got to do with Geography? They also asked how long does it take to get there daughter answered with direct and indirect flight times and teacher told her she was very wrong! It's beyond belief.

Many thanks that's the only one I had herd, very strange geography teacher also asked what contraception do they use, it beyond me what it's got to do with Geography? They also asked how long does it take to get there daughter answered with direct and indirect flight times and teacher told her she was very wrong! It's beyond belief.

Teacher has probably never been outside his/her own country! :-)

Curious, DarloKnight, but why not ask the teacher?

It usually bears out that the teacher has some kind of information to justify the means of asking.

And, regarding my personal view on a "child policy" here in Thailand.... there is none... or rather, there may be one (or more), but at such a degree that it is ambivalent to the matter at hand, regarding every single event or situation which may or may not actually occur.

The deciding factor of prior, said view largely depends on the amounts of bahts which are exchanged to the deciding parties, and those natives who feel they may perhaps be entitled to some sort of compensation.... but not always with regards to them. Quite often they are left out in the rain, and moreover merely the basis for others to justify illegitimate gain at the expense of the accused.

All the best.