Another one pregnant !

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Population growth rate from 3.3% in the mid-1970s to 0.6% in 2005. Thailand has a population growth problem folks. More children, more sex is the answer. No kids no workers. Get going and do your part.

Regardless of age ?

No, of course not. Nature takes care of that. If one can't have children one doesn't.

Gem of a post ... really sparkles ... rolleyes.gif

Thailand's population rate has gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. I don't have a problem with females of child bearing age getting married and having children because Thailand needs more people. But all you can do as per usual is attack me.

Try posting a response to a post once in a while instead of a flame. It would be a nice change.

BTW quoting your last post, "Gem of a post ... really sparkles ." That is a flame. Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

• Like 2

Having babies at this age is normal and natural.

Only our twisted western society sees it as wrong.

Really? You think children having children is normal? Most Thai people don't think that these days, 15 is way too youg. So, you are ok with your 15 years old kid having kid?

Under Thai law you can marry at 13, so one assumes Thai law also says OK to have kids at 13.

they are legal separate issues.

No-one (Chine excepted) says it illegal to have babies ... but the age of consent and giving birth are not one and the same.

Population growth rate from 3.3% in the mid-1970s to 0.6% in 2005. Thailand has a population growth problem folks. More children, more sex is the answer. No kids no workers. Get going and do your part.

Regardless of age ?

No, of course not. Nature takes care of that. If one can't have children one doesn't.

Gem of a post ... really sparkles ... rolleyes.gif

Thailand's population rate has gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. I don't have a problem with females of child bearing age getting married and having children because Thailand needs more people. But all you can do as per usual is attack me.

Try posting a response to a post once in a while instead of a flame. It would be a nice change.

BTW quoting your last post, "Gem of a post ... really sparkles ." That is a flame. Respect fellow members by posting in a civil manner: do not launch personal attacks, or be hateful or insulting towards other members, ie No flaming

Because Thailand needs more people its ok for children to have children....thats a funny way of thinking....in fact its an appalling way of thinking. As you support that Mechai foundation, where creativity honesty and leadership is being taught.....maybe you should apply to become a student there.

Meaning....there are other ways to make its adult populace aware of getting more children. Dont you agree ?

@ thailiketoo ... Population growth rate from 3.3% in the mid-1970s to 0.6% in 2005. Thailand has a population growth problem folks. More children, more sex is the answer. No kids no workers. Get going and do your part.

@ benalibina ... Regardless of age ?

@ thailiketoo ... No, of course not. Nature takes care of that. If one can't have children one doesn't.

@ David48 ... Gem of a post ... really sparkles ... rolleyes.gif

@ thailiketoo ... Thailand's population rate has gone down dramatically in the past 40 years. I don't have a problem with females of child bearing age getting married and having children because Thailand needs more people. But all you can do as per usual is attack me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David48 ... thailiketoo ... a mia Mod ... cheesy.gif

Mate ... report my post ... you will get laughed from pillar to post!

• Like 1

Some guys come here with relative wealth and marry poor country girls. The they have the preposterous notion that all her family should suddenly adopt the culture of the guy's home country culture. Sorry, but a new Toyota Hilux and brick house isn't enough to transform these hillbillies.

These peasants want kids as security in their life.

Sadly, these conditions attract all kids of sexual and social misfits from richer countries. The binman from Brisbane and the taxi driver from Texas suddenly have the resources to live their fantasies in Pattaya, then Nakhon Nowhere.

• Like 2

Some guys come here with relative wealth and marry poor country girls. The they have the preposterous notion that all her family should suddenly adopt the culture of the guy's home country culture. Sorry, but a new Toyota Hilux and brick house isn't enough to transform these hillbillies.

Sadly, these conditions attract all kids of sexual and social misfits from richer countries. The binman from Brisbane and the taxi driver from Texas suddenly have the resources to live their fantasies in Pattaya, then Nakhon Nowhere.

Not all her family....not adopt.....some understanding only.....meeting halve way....

Social misfits...little harsh aint it ?

Kids as securities for life...yes.

^^ I used to live in Brisbane ... laugh.png ... but never a 'binman' there!

Was a milkman though ... don't believe those stories about Ernie ... he drove the fastest milkcart in the West!

Because Thailand needs more people its ok for children to have children....thats a funny way of thinking....in fact its an appalling way of thinking. As you support that Mechai foundation, where creativity honesty and leadership is being taught.....maybe you should apply to become a student there.

Meaning....there are other ways to make its adult populace aware of getting more children. Dont you agree ?

Yes. However the marriage age in Thailand is what it is and the grandparents take care of the babies. I don't see that as much of a problem. In fact knowing what I know about the younger generation of Thais it might be a good idea.

In my experience the difference between people at that age is due more to personality than age. I had an adult job at 15 that was dangerous and difficult. My grandmother was married young and my grandfather was employed at 12 years of age. Billy the Kid killed his first man at nine. Some people are born bad.

I would imagine most people posting on Thai Visa finished school at 16. And....... Well. Maybe you got a point.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

So bloody what?

Religions say all sorts of nonsense. Thankfully, we've been able to see beyond the rigid bullshit espoused by most of them to the point where we know more about the human psyche and it is fairly widely accepted that girls of 13, 14, 15 don't have the emotional maturity to make sound decisions about sex.

All this discussion shows is that some people are actually airing their odious "preferences" under the guise of arguing theory and Western/Asia cultural disparities.

Now excuse me while I find a bucket

Says someone living an entirely unnatural life.
Never had a wife, never had children, just the occasional (much younger) paid gf.

Now that's creepy!

Unnatural?? cheesy.gif

Y'know, I bet there's an awful lot of posters on TV forums who'd be happy to be labeled "unnatural" if it meant they'd never followed all the other mug sheeple who didn't have the gumption to question societal conventions and avoid matrimony and - in 50% of cases - the eventual expensive divorce.

Just think, it would've spared them the bitterness that drives 1,001 bilious assertions about women in general and Western women in particular on this forum.

Frankly, I think coming here while young enough to enjoy it properly is the way forward - not waiting 'til old age to come over and relive one's youth while fighting the limitations of one's own body.

Paid GF??!! Where? Not me, buddy.

Giks and good friends all the way, bro and none of them younger than 30

Yes. However the marriage age in Thailand is what it is and the grandparents take care of the babies. I don't see that as much of a problem. In fact knowing what I know about the younger generation of Thais it might be a good idea.

In my experience the difference between people at that age is due more to personality than age. I had an adult job at 15 that was dangerous and difficult. My grandmother was married young and my grandfather was employed at 12 years of age. Billy the Kid killed his first man at nine. Some people are born bad.

I would imagine most people posting on Thai Visa finished school at 16. And....... Well. Maybe you got a point.

Hmmm...please read your own comment again about thai youth and that it is better for their kids to be raised by their grandparents.....

Are those grandparents not responsible for the upbringinging of the children, of which your opinions are low, to say the least. You get my point ?

Sorry for being unable to use quote function correctly.

Edited by benalibina

Hmmm...please read your own comment again about thai youth and that it is better for their kids to be raised by their grandparents.....

Are those grandparents not responsible for the upbringinging of the children, of which your opinions are low, to say the least. You get my point ?

I can see numerous advantages today in Thailand to having the grandparents raise the children. Older, calmer people not involved so much in work and politics and education. Give the kids a feeling of security. And that is at least as important as the theory of relativity maybe more so.

What is wrong with the West? Everyone on anti depressant pills and both spouses working and the kids roaming the streets and rioting. Did you watch the last UK riots on TV? Those kids needed some supervision in the home even if it was grandpa and grandma.

I can see numerous advantages today in Thailand to having the grandparents raise the children. Older, calmer people not involved so much in work and politics and education. Give the kids a feeling of security. And that is at least as important as the theory of relativity maybe more so.

What is wrong with the West? Everyone on anti depressant pills and both spouses working and the kids roaming the streets and rioting. Did you watch the last UK riots on TV? Those kids needed some supervision in the home even if it was grandpa and grandma.

So those grandparents who did a bad job raising their own children, your own indirect words, are raising their childrens children. You think that is good ?

About the west....irrelevant....as we are talking about thai teenage mothers.

Edited by benalibina

So those grandparents who did a bad job raising their own children, your own indirect words, are raising their childrens children. You think that is good ?

Ya. Grandparents get older and wiser. One of the reason why most countries have age requirements to lead. Wisdom that escapes many in youth comes after time and experience. Also hopefully they learned by their mistakes. People who don't make mistakes don't learn.

• Like 1

Ya. Grandparents get older and wiser. One of the reason why most countries have age requirements to lead. Wisdom that escapes many in youth comes after time and experience. Also hopefully they learned by their mistakes. People who don't make mistakes don't learn.

Yes, i knew you were gonna give this type of answer. I just knew. People learn from their mistakes...that is correct...it takes however critical thinking and introspection to do it differently next time over. Do you honestly believe that a rural, uneducated thai grandparent will do that and teach the grandchildren about safesex etc ?

They will spoil the kids rotten because they dont have the energy or desire to actively do it different because of their old age. Let alone the effects it has on the children of NOT being brought up by their own parents.

Yes, i knew you were gonna give this type of answer. I just knew. People learn from their mistakes...that is correct...it takes however critical thinking and introspection to do it differently next time over. Do you honestly believe that a rural, uneducated thai grandparent will do that and teach the grandchildren about safesex etc ?

They will spoil the kids rotten because they dont have the energy or desire to actively do it different because of their old age. Let alone the effects it has on the children of NOT being brought up by their own parents.

I was raised by my rural uneducated grandparents. My first wife was raised by her rural uneducated share cropper grandparents. One reason the Thai girls go out and get pregnant is no security at home. No love at home. They go with the boys because they are looking for the love and home that most grandparents supply.

My parents worked all the time. I didn't like them. My grandparents came to all my ball games and school events. They were a little shabby but they were there. I was very ill once as a child and my parents were both at work while my grandparents stayed with me at the hospital before during and after the operation.

I had young grandparents as do many Thai children. I think being there and love is far more important than education or age. When you get older and have raised a couple of batches of children you'll realize the advantages and disadvantages of both ways. Of course to do this one must have a wife that sticks around and/or grandparents that you trust and like.

I think most educated professionals will give you the same opinion.

Now if you are asking me the question that you never asked, "Would I have children in Thailand?" The answer is no.

The critical thinking reasoning by pass argument has been done to death. There are rocket scientists in Thailand so don't even bother going there. How critical do you have to be to know; don't let little Lek wear the same mini skirt momma Lek wore?

Edited by thailiketoo
  • Like 1

hate to put a dampener on this but in the west most grandparents can read and write, count to 20 without taking off their shoes and have gone to school to at least year 9 or 10(16 years of age), they also have running water(hot) and dont have to eat the wildlife to survive. Mate, you want to argue use good facts not smart arse statements, you may like them/approve of them young but then thats why a lot of people come here, to each his own but doesnt mean everyone has to accept the fascination some have with these children, its illegal in the west.

• Like 2

Mate, you want to argue use good facts not smart arse statements, you may like them/approve of them young but then thats why a lot of people come here, to each his own but doesnt mean everyone has to accept the fascination some have with these children, its illegal in the west.

Frankly, I'd not be surprised if the mods considered some of these posters to be skating on very thin ice.

Anyone who even hints that laws criminalizing the practice of having sex with people under the legal age of consent are somehow oppressive or curtailing freedoms needs to be identified, registered and have their movements monitored.

• Like 2

Mate, you want to argue use good facts not smart arse statements, you may like them/approve of them young but then thats why a lot of people come here, to each his own but doesnt mean everyone has to accept the fascination some have with these children, its illegal in the west.

Frankly, I'd not be surprised if the mods considered some of these posters to be skating on very thin ice.

Anyone who even hints that laws criminalizing the practice of having sex with people under the legal age of consent are somehow oppressive or curtailing freedoms needs to be identified, registered and have their movements monitored.

with all the tie ins to internet dating sites, and facebook, and the need to log in which verifies the IP address, no one is posting here, privately

Just an example of "tracking"

I was just reading an article about the earthquake near Fukashima, an hour ago,

at the bottom of the page, totally unrelated to thailand, or TV, which I am still signed in to,

appears this ad, for what appears to be a girl barely of legal age,

on a page that is unrelated to TV, Thailand, etc.,

so, take it for what its worth,

we are being canvassed:

post-192707-0-39002500-1397410578_thumb.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/695272677/Lawmaker-is-rebuked-for-peasants-comment.html?pg=all

Peasant Post

Looking down on the people who grow your food is just crazy.

Without poor farmers, we would all be starving.

What do you do for a living that makes your life so much more worthwhile than the life of a farmer?

In the UK any male age 46 with no family or children, that wasn't openly gay, and had a history of living in Thailand would already have been registered and monitored.

• Like 1

What do you do for a living that makes your life so much more worthwhile than the life of a farmer?

Well ...taking things out of context.....The topic was about teenagers getting pregnant...evolved in kids being raised by grandparents.....hence my comment. Its my opinion and has nothing to do with looking up or down at people. Read read...not to difficult is it...oh sorry i forgot that it is ok for you for teenagers to have children....that is really.......

Well ...taking things out of context.....The topic was about teenagers getting pregnant...evolved in kids being raised by grandparents.....hence my comment. Its my opinion and has nothing to do with looking up or down at people. Read read...not to difficult is it...oh sorry i forgot that it is ok for you for

teenagers to have children....that is

Forget the farmers! We have enough to eat!

really.......

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

In the UK any male age 46 with no family or children, that wasn't openly gay, and had a history of living in Thailand would already have been registered and monitored.

And in Thailand, anyone posting the kind of comments you have on this thread should have his IP logged and handed over to the police so a team can be dispatched to examine the contents of his computer.

• Like 1

And in Thailand, anyone posting the kind of comments you have on this thread should have his IP logged and handed over to the police so a team can be dispatched to examine the contents of his computer.

You really are very creepy.