Thaksin pleas for unity and peace

Lite Beer

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Dear Thaksin, <deleted>. everyone learnt this behavior from YOU. Why dont you man UP and stop being such a sissy. If you would have only accepted the fact that you were Corrupt and took advantage of THE Kings People maybe YOUR FAMILY members wouldnt have to stand up to defend your stolen money. its funny to think, when you did man up, you had the females in the family do it. So, heres to your family future. Karma will come. People use to look up to you till you became full of that stuff that comes out of dogs butts. Quit blaming Thai people for your actions.

sincerely, me.

I agree in part of what you say but to suggest corruption in Thailand was learnt from Thaksin is just plain silly. Corruption was around long before Thaksin was even conceived. He learnt his art from the previous masters.

Well let's state it clearly, nobody is suggesting there was no corruption before the paymaster, but there are many who believe he took it to new levels.

Let's also call a spade a spade. All people who get involved in corruption know there is a chance that the axe might just fall and it may be you.

But don't forget the man is accused of many other items still to be heard, and one has been processed fully through the courts and he was convicted and sentenced to 2 years in jail, and during the time his own party was in power. The case was abuse of power, and was not under any circumstances political. He fled and made no attempt to take up his right to appeal.

Edited by scorecard

From the Op: He said he would like that the water splashing would drive and wash away all evils from the societies, and truth will return to those who always lie about others.

He obviously needs a very large bucket of water poured over him.

• Like 1

I agree in part of what you say but to suggest corruption in Thailand was learnt from Thaksin is just plain silly. Corruption was around long before Thaksin was even conceived. He learnt his art from the previous masters.

Yes corruption was around long before Thaksin was even conceived. But Thaksin took it to an unprecedented level.

According to Transparency International, Thailand's 2005 Index of 59 was by far its best ever result. But then again, your opinion is probably better than an international agency dedicated to studying corruption around the world.

Wow, very good RT, and nine years later....under repeated Thaksin administrations...where is it now?!

Yes corruption was around long before Thaksin was even conceived. But Thaksin took it to an unprecedented level.

According to Transparency International, Thailand's 2005 Index of 59 was by far its best ever result. But then again, your opinion is probably better than an international agency dedicated to studying corruption around the world.

Well let's take a look at this. You are correct. The corruption perceptions index for Thailand according to this source was 59 in 2005. In 2006 Thaksin was still PM and the index dropped to 63. In 2008 two of Thaksin's proxies were PM. That would be Samak Sundaravej and Thaksin's brother-in-law Somchai Wonsawat. In 2008 the index dropped to 80. During the first full year of the Yingluck adminstration 2012 the index dropped to 88. Last year, 2013 it was 102. So if I analize the data correctly from Transparency International whom you quote, after 2005, the result of Thaksin controlled administrations has been a drop of 43 points in the corruption index. And by the way this is not my opionon. With the rice scam fiasco I expect the index will drop even more in 2014.

Excellent response Pimay1.

I asked the question to RT as to the direction in which the index had gone over the past nine years, but I see that you have already answered it for him.

I suspect we will not see any further response from RT on this point.

• Like 1

What a <deleted> hypocrite. The majority of today's problems are directly related to HIS actions.

Thaksin 'praying' for peace and unity is like Suthep praying for 'representative democracy'.

It is sheer hypocrisy. However, the roots of current problems go back to before 1950, and saying "the majority of today's problems are directly related to Thaksin" is historically and factually incorrect.

There has been widespread graft, bribery, extortion, murder, kidnapping, fixed elections and corruption since before Thaksin was a gleam in his daddy's eyes.

Can you provide just one example prior to Thaksin of arming and training Thai citizens to kill other Thai citizens for political purposes?

Or just wide spread hatred among the civil population?

I do not think you can, thus the accusation stands true.

Red Gaurs

Sorry, Red Gaurs was set up by the Thai military, it does not qualify for the citizen to citizen hatred and killing in my question.

However, you are close, perhaps Thaksin and Seh Daeng had such things in mind.

Specifically, Thaksin sought to teach the Thai to hate each other and kill each other. Considering Thai culture, I find that a paramount and unforgivable sin. If you know much about world history (and I assume that you do) you know that divide and conquer is one of history's most powerful and successful political tools for gaining power. Unfortunately, much the same is now happening in my own country.

Wiki: Red Gaurs. It was set up by the Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) of the Thai military to counter the country's students movement after the democratic revolution of October 1973 Major-General Sudsai Hasadin has been reported being its main organizer.[1]

• Like 2

He said it was a pity when the good culture of Thais having hospitality towards one another has been destroyed by such injustices.

I'm sure the families of the 13 farmers that committed suicide over this idiots rice scheme would have enjoyed Songkran if they could have spent it with their loved ones. The farmers that haven't been paid despite many "promises" that they would be paid "next week." The people that have had grenades, bombs and bullets aimed their way would probably enjoy some hospitality. The man is a scourge, a cancer, a plague and a spreader of corruption, deceit and violence. I wonder if he ever thinks about the millions of people that will cheer on the occasion of his demise.

Or the 6000+ and counting deaths of the South unrest sparked by his policies, or the 1500+ deaths on his War on Drugs, or the 90+ deaths of his political brinkmanship on 2010, etc, etc...That's a lot of blood on a man's hands, no wonder he asks to forget all about it.

• Like 2

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful elite hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Thaksin, or any other leader that had tried to prise the power away from the traditional power base, they would have ended up receiving the same fate.

Bloody hell you go on with some bullshit at times - this latest nonsense is probably the best so far.

Rich Teacher I agree with you 100%

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful Taskinites hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. 1 that had a good education and kept Thailand out of the world recciesion, Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight putting some non trained puppet in control

I hope you not mind me fixing the few mistakes you made

Your best PM Thailand ever should have no problem winning an election. Are you talking about the one that sneak in by the military back door and became the PM without the mandate of the majority?

This criminal fugitive has some front. How can he sit there and lecture the Thai people on rules, law and justice when he is on the run avoiding his jail sentence.

This guy is finished in Thai politics, he has no credibility or standing in Thai society at all. Money gets you somewhere for sure but it's your actions that you are eventually judged on. Basically this man is delusional, he clearly doesn't understand how so many people feel about him, he is the cause and creator of the division in the country, a simpleton can see that.

A speech from him saying that for the good of the country he would no longer participate in any Thai politics,, now that would be a real gift to the people for Songkran.

• Like 2

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Tatsujin, on 13 Apr 2014 - 09:29, said:

What a <deleted> hypocrite. The majority of today's problems are directly related to HIS actions.

Whereas I would agree that some of today's problems are directly related to his actions, the majority of today's problems are caused by others.

To adopt a neutral viewpoint you have to read both sides of the story.

Edit: If your objective is to be neutral of course...................wai.gif

It's called "cause and effect". It still means that he is ultimately responsible for many of the current major issues.

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful elite hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight. It wouldn't have mattered if it was Thaksin, or any other leader that had tried to prise the power away from the traditional power base, they would have ended up receiving the same fate.

Bloody hell you go on with some bullshit at times - this latest nonsense is probably the best so far.

Rich Teacher I agree with you 100%

Just imagine the progress that could have been made if the jealous & spiteful Taskinites hadn't turned on the best PM Thailand has ever had. 1 that had a good education and kept Thailand out of the world recciesion, Instead we have had 8 years of hatred & mayhem, with no end in sight putting some non trained puppet in control

I hope you not mind me fixing the few mistakes you made

Your best PM Thailand ever should have no problem winning an election. Are you talking about the one that sneak in by the military back door and became the PM without the mandate of the majority?

I've heard about rewriting history but your post takes the biscuit! My goodness, could you post some other fairy story please?

This criminal fugitive has some front. How can he sit there and lecture the Thai people on rules, law and justice when he is on the run avoiding his jail sentence.

This guy is finished in Thai politics, he has no credibility or standing in Thai society at all. Money gets you somewhere for sure but it's your actions that you are eventually judged on. Basically this man is delusional, he clearly doesn't understand how so many people feel about him, he is the cause and creator of the division in the country, a simpleton can see that.

A speech from him saying that for the good of the country he would no longer participate in any Thai politics,, now that would be a real gift to the people for Songkran.

He's already made that speech but went back on his word!

Thaksin 'praying' for peace and unity is like Suthep praying for 'representative democracy'.

It is sheer hypocrisy. However, the roots of current problems go back to before 1950, and saying "the majority of today's problems are directly related to Thaksin" is historically and factually incorrect.

There has been widespread graft, bribery, extortion, murder, kidnapping, fixed elections and corruption since before Thaksin was a gleam in his daddy's eyes.

Can you provide just one example prior to Thaksin of arming and training Thai citizens to kill other Thai citizens for political purposes?

Or just wide spread hatred among the civil population?

I do not think you can, thus the accusation stands true.

Red Gaurs

Sorry, Red Gaurs was set up by the Thai military, it does not qualify for the citizen to citizen hatred and killing in my question.

However, you are close, perhaps Thaksin and Seh Daeng had such things in mind.

Specifically, Thaksin sought to teach the Thai to hate each other and kill each other. Considering Thai culture, I find that a paramount and unforgivable sin. If you know much about world history (and I assume that you do) you know that divide and conquer is one of history's most powerful and successful political tools for gaining power. Unfortunately, much the same is now happening in my own country.

Wiki: Red Gaurs. It was set up by the Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) of the Thai military to counter the country's students movement after the democratic revolution of October 1973 Major-General Sudsai Hasadin has been reported being its main organizer.[1]

They were not army. They were civilians, as were the Village scouts. You can go & look them up in Wikipedia now!

Whereas I would agree that some of today's problems are directly related to his actions, the majority of today's problems are caused by others.

what the hell are you talking about, drunk I suppose?

What a hypocrite. The majority of today's problems are directly related to HIS actions.

"If your objective is to be neutral"...this was a good one. Just read the contributions of these farang boneheads. Just go Dubai. The key is hidden in the sands of the Dubai desert....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I thought the problems today were historically due to the elite purposely keeping the masses educationally, sub standard for decades, not a mere decade!

In an endeavour to hold on to an elitist way of life longer.

Even though world history has taught us, you can't keep the poor down indefinitely.

With the advent of the internet, banning books in Thailand became ineffective.

The truth is coming out.

The elite, arrogantly could not conceive what happened in China, Vietnam, Nepal, Cambodia, Laos, could ever happen in a country where the Elite controlled the poor by feeding them bullshit!

Yet here we are.

Only with an uneducated arrogant population falling behind the corrupt red shirts.

A Thainess mess, created by the elites arrogance!

'' Power concedes nothing without a demand.

It never did and it never will.''
''Nobody in the world, nobody in history, has ever gotten their freedom by appealing to the moral sense of the people who were oppressing them.''

What a hypocrite. The majority of today's problems are directly related to HIS actions.

"If your objective is to be neutral"...this was a good one. Just read the contributions of these farang boneheads. Just go Dubai. The key is hidden in the sands of the Dubai desert....

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Another essential contribution. Read carefully:

Bye bye Yingluk, go Dubai.

Thaksin very bad.

Corruption!!!!

Rice scam pledge scheme farmers.

Final blow!

Vow vow vows

March on Rome

Taking power without election

Peoples council

Kamnan Benito will show you....