Brisbane dad hired underage girl for son in Thailand

chooka

What is not at all clears, is how anyone in Austrailia knows the age of the girl in question?

Sure it's dodgy to take you kid to a hooker to get laid for the first time, and I can see the

mother getting bent out of shape about it. But there is nothing that says there was a legal

issue on Samui. Not that I ever heard about.

So this seems a he said she said, mother against father, and they just arbitrarily believed

the mothers accusation. That there are Thai girls of legal age, that look very underage

by western standards is a give for anyone with time here.

Not agreeing the dad should have done this, but how did they actually determine

this was a under age sex crime unless they used the boys age as the line of illegality?

Some thing just seems off with the whole thing.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was wondering this myself. While I am certainly against the exploitation of children how did it come about that the girls age was known in aus.and did the man knowingly procure an underage girl for his underage son.

We are not told but since the father pleaded guilty, we have to assume he confessed. I know it's speculation, but it's quite reasonable to imagine he didn't want a dirty old whore, he didn't want his son to be with someone much older, and deliberately sought a young girl. He may even have paid for a "virgin". It does happen you know.

It is easy to imagine he confessed to the hookers age when the wife went ballistic at him for exposing the son to the risk of AIDS. "No Dear, I made sure she was a virgin...she was only 15"

The thing we do know is he pleaded guilty.

I am now convienced their is a mass of hysteria in TVF

The courts convicted him for abetting his son having sex under the legal age of 16 Fact

and he was sentenced ar Par say

When is there a mass hysteria about the girl being under age in Thailand

I have not heard for one posting any evidence to prove this

and the procecuter in the courts did not do ever

It seems the members of this forum, have dream of underage sex with young thai girls, and this case has been a big fantasy in their minds

I will repeat 1 last time

Their was no underage girl in this case. was not and never was

wake up and let your fantasies exist in the real world

If you can prove their was an underage girl, please state the facts and there for the Australia governemt can charge the person in question again

If not SHUT UP

• Like 1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know and don't care - there was no underage girl there so your question is irrelevant.

See the link in post #193

Not irrelevant as a few people keep referring to it as the main priority of the story....an ex copper for one.....so entirely relevant.

Was the said ex-cooper investigating the case himself? No? Then it doesn't mater what cooper said.

Read the darn article from a link in post 193! No underage girls involved so the prostitute's age is irrelevant!

Thought you were one of the defenders of the "underage girl" nonsense, just like ex-coop chooka, reread some of the pages and see I was wrong.

My apologies.

wow just found out I'm an ex cop, I heard 1st on Thai Visa

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Don't know and don't care - there was no underage girl there so your question is irrelevant.

See the link in post #193

Not irrelevant as a few people keep referring to it as the main priority of the story....an ex copper for one.....so entirely relevant.

Was the said ex-cooper investigating the case himself? No? Then it doesn't mater what cooper said.

Read the darn article from a link in post 193! No underage girls involved so the prostitute's age is irrelevant!

Thought you were one of the defenders of the "underage girl" nonsense, just like ex-coop chooka, reread some of the pages and see I was wrong.

My apologies.

No problem.

My apologies.

wow just found out I'm an ex cop, I heard 1st on Thai Visa

Current copper then.

So what exactly was the girls age ?

Still no evidence from Tezza other than a reference to what increasingly appears like an imaginary conversation with someone in Brisbane.

Perhaps he was talking to himself.

Yes Tezza, we still have the brains we were born with and we can still work out when people are telling porkies.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/15/05/52/brisbane-dad-convicted-after-hiring-prostitute-for-teenage-son

Provide information the contradicts the above…. that you did not write yourself.

What I just cannot understand about this thread is the number of people who continually mention that the girl was underage, yet there is no proof of that, she could easily have been 17 years old or even 57 yrs old. Nobody knows so why keep mentioning her age.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

When you refer to under age girls in Australia it is under the age of consent, 57 is over age. I have been in the police in Australia for 23 yrs and I can assure you 150% underage means under 16.

Fair comment, now show proof that the prostitute was in FACT under 16yrs. If not why keep mentioning it, as if it is a fact.

What I just cannot understand about this thread is the number of people who continually mention that the girl was underage, yet there is no proof of that, she could easily have been 17 years old or even 57 yrs old. Nobody knows so why keep mentioning her age.

When you refer to under age girls in Australia it is under the age of consent, 57 is over age. I have been in the police in Australia for 23 yrs and I can assure you 150% underage means under 16.

Fair comment, now show proof that the prostitute was in FACT under 16yrs. If not why keep mentioning it, as if it is a fact.

Coppers like vague evidence......been on the receiving end of it meself several times.

• Like 1

Still no evidence from Tezza other than a reference to what increasingly appears like an imaginary conversation with someone in Brisbane.

Yes Tezza, we still have the brains we were born with and we can still work out when people are telling porkies.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/15/05/52/brisbane-dad-convicted-after-hiring-prostitute-for-teenage-son

Provide information the contradicts the above…. that you did not write yourself.

You just see what you want to see, don't you? All the other news sites I've seen, (including the one you linked - see their SOURCE at the end of the article) that mention the underage girl, give the credit to the Courier Mail article which has been quoted at least a dozen of times and which has no mention of any underage girls! Journalism at its best - twisting and making up the facts to get more clicks!

There was no underage girl, give it up already!

Edited by Shurup

A 13 year old is a child.
Who knows what age the girl was, but from the article she was underage too.
I highly doubt a young girl decided to go out on the make sexually, particularly as a prostitute.
So..you have the issue of the poor girl, as well as this boy, and a father who is sick and twisted.

A 13 year old boy will obviously fantasize about sex, but part of growing up the thrill of the unknown. The fumbling attempts of trying to obtain a kiss from a girl..and slowly much more. Its the innocence of sexual awakening.
THis sh!t of a father took that away from him.

Immature adult men may thing "wayyy to go!" and find it comical or no big deal...but reality is if you were a young innocent boy told by your brutish father that you have to have sex with some poor foriegn girl..who was paid and forced to be with you. Well frankly that is a m!nd fk!!!

EDIT: ..and even if the girl WASNT underage..its still a bloody m!nd fk!!!!! Stop obsessing about the underage girl factor and realise that even if it wasnt an underage girl this is totally sick and wrong!!

Edited by LaraC
  • Like 1

I highly doubt a young girl decided to go out on the make sexually, particularly as a prostitute.

So..you have the issue of the poor girl, as well as this boy, and a father who is sick and twisted.

A 13 year old boy will obviously fantasize about sex, but part of growing up the thrill of the unknown. The fumbling attempts of trying to obtain a kiss from a girl..and slowly much more. Its the innocence of sexual awakening.

Immature adult men may thing "wayyy to go!" and find it comical or no big deal...but reality is if you were a young innocent boy told by your brutish father that you have to have sex with some poor foriegn girl..who was paid and forced to be with you. Well frankly that is a m!nd fk!!!

EDIT: ..and even if the girl WASNT underage..its still a bloody m!nd fk!!!!! Stop obsessing about the underage girl factor and realise that even if it wasnt an underage girl this is totally sick and wrong!!

Well said.

No it's not well said, a lot of verbal diarrhea with a lot of name calling. But don't let me to interrupt your drivel.

• Like 2

If you bothered to get of you self esteem, and pull your head out of the sand, you would have looked and the evidence has now been given days ago

to return the favour as you know better than the Australia Police

TVF member are waiting for you to show proof that the girl was under legal age

do you have dream about under age sex in Thailand

you seem to want to keep this untruth going

do you know the relationship between the father and son..have you spoken to the lad about his night of debauchery!what do you think about the current crop of music videos that promote promiscuous behavior targeting teen audiences, are awrae of the peer pressure on boys and girls these days due to adults promoting that sex sells..the sexual awakening has already happened at that age do you have teenage boys! whether you think it is right or wrong or right an error or misjudgement by the father ,,perhaps and by maybe a year or two,,a mind fxxx I don't think so!

There is no argument about a bad father or a underage boy

this has all been proved and a conviction handles

This now is all about those sick member who want to keep Thailand looking bad by the fantasy in their minds that the girl was underage

Even there is no proof and the fact this was not part of his convicition in Australia, so the criminal punishment of 5 - 20 years did not apply

Many members here feel they know better than the Australia Courts

• Like 1

do you know the relationship between the father and son..have you spoken to the lad about his night of debauchery!what do you think about the current crop of music videos that promote promiscuous behavior targeting teen audiences, are awrae of the peer pressure on boys and girls these days due to adults promoting that sex sells..the sexual awakening has already happened at that age do you have teenage boys! whether you think it is right or wrong or right an error or misjudgement by the father ,,perhaps and by maybe a year or two,,a mind fxxx I don't think so!

If you really dont think there will be emotional/psychiatric ramifications in this, then you are being naive.

An error or misjudgement by a parent might be placing their child in a car and forgetting about a seatbelt or something (cant think of a better illustration), NOT pecuring a (possibly underage) girl to have sex with his son!

Whats wrong with you?? How can you not see that.

Oh i forget, most of the guys here have already crossed certain lines..so the lines of what is really ok and not are dramatically blurred..

• Like 1

Shouldn't the title be changed to:

'Drunken Brisbane dad hires prostitute for underage son, after bucks party.'

'Gets convicted in Australia for abetting underage sex on foreign land.'

Living on Samui, I have heard absolutely nothing about an underage girl,

knicked for prostitution with underage Brisbane lad. In light of that local knowledge,

it seems somewhat hyperbole from the female journalist assuming any age

for the prostitute other than 'young'. We don't know what talking transpired

between the enraged mom, and the son. But it seems logical the son said

what he believed and what he believed might calm enraged mother.

Then father trying to survive took a plea deal to say what ever

was asked of him and not do time in jail.

Clearly this is attest case for the law.

But just as clearly a he said / she said, and what the son said, family scuffle,

and as such the hyperbole is running freely from all sides. Mom wants to

screw dad any way she can, woman scorned and all that.

Lost in the scuffle and the test case is little or no verifiable info

on the prostitute, who could as easily been 20 years 9 months,

and technically illegal for prostitution, yet perfectly legal to have sex if she wants.

There really is far too little info for most of the conclusions made here,

other than prostitution is not good, and with under 21 thai girls infinitely worse.

Edited by animatic
  • Like 1

What is not at all clears, is how anyone in Austrailia knows the age of the girl in question?

Sure it's dodgy to take you kid to a hooker to get laid for the first time, and I can see the

mother getting bent out of shape about it. But there is nothing that says there was a legal

issue on Samui. Not that I ever heard about.

So this seems a he said she said, mother against father, and they just arbitrarily believed

the mothers accusation. That there are Thai girls of legal age, that look very underage

by western standards is a give for anyone with time here.

Not agreeing the dad should have done this, but how did they actually determine

this was a under age sex crime unless they used the boys age as the line of illegality?

Some thing just seems off with the whole thing.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I was wondering this myself. While I am certainly against the exploitation of children how did it come about that the girls age was known in aus.and did the man knowingly procure an underage girl for his underage son.

We are not told but since the father pleaded guilty, we have to assume he confessed. I know it's speculation, but it's quite reasonable to imagine he didn't want a dirty old whore, he didn't want his son to be with someone much older, and deliberately sought a young girl. He may even have paid for a "virgin". It does happen you know.

It is easy to imagine he confessed to the hookers age when the wife went ballistic at him for exposing the son to the risk of AIDS. "No Dear, I made sure she was a virgin...she was only 15"

The courts convicted him for abetting his son having sex under the legal age of 16 Fact

It seems the members of this forum, have dream of underage sex with young thai girls, and this case has been a big fantasy in their minds

If you can prove their was an underage girl, please state the facts and there for the Australia governemt can charge the person in question again

If not SHUT UP

The OP (or the "read more link" specifically says UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE. Why can't you understand that???. Where are you getting your "facts"? It is increasingly sounding like you have a vested interest in this thing....is this why you are getting so upset?

Or, as LaraC has implied, have you crossed certain lines and feel the need to defend your position?

Edited by Seastallion
  • Like 1

If you really dont think there will be emotional/psychiatric ramifications in this, then you are being naive.

An error or misjudgement by a parent might be placing their child in a car and forgetting about a seatbelt or something (cant think of a better illustration), NOT pecuring a (possibly underage) girl to have sex with his son!

Whats wrong with you?? How can you not see that.

Oh i forget, most of the guys here have already crossed certain lines..so the lines of what is really ok and not are dramatically blurred..

I don't know what rock you live under. but emotionally scarred/ physciatricly damaged! you sound emotionally immature or were raised in a convent you didn't answer any of the thoughts I put to you and seatbelts &lt;deleted&gt;..what is wrong with me..not a lot, I have teen sons and know what I am talking about. I haven't crossed any lines in my life ..but I have lived a little..maybe you should get out more!

Shouldn't the title be changed to:

'Drunken Brisbane dad hires prostitute for underage son, after bucks party.'

'Gets convicted in Australia for abetting underage sex on foreign land.'

Living on Samui, I have heard absolutely nothing about an underage girl,

knicked for prostitution with underage Brisbane lad. In light of that local knowledge,

it seems somewhat hyperbole from the female journalist assuming any age

for the prostitute other than 'young'. We don't know what talking transpired

between the enraged mom, and the son. But it seems logical the son said

what he believed and what he believed might calm enraged mother.

Then father trying to survive took a plea deal to say what ever

was asked of him and not do time in jail.

Clearly this is attest case for the law.

But just as clearly a he said / she said, and what the son said, family scuffle,

and as such the hyperbole is running freely from all sides. Mom wants to

screw dad any way she can, woman scorned and all that.

Lost in the scuffle and the test case is little or no verifiable info

on the prostitute, who could as easily been 20 years 9 months,

and technically illegal for prostitution, yet perfectly legal to have sex if she wants.

There really is far too little info for most of the conclusions made here,

other than prostitution is not good, and with under 21 thai girls infinitely worse.

Because that would be the truth based on facts, but it would't sell so many newspapers.

• Like 2

I don't know what rock you live under. but emotionally scarred/ physciatricly damaged! you sound emotionally immature or were raised in a convent you didn't answer any of the thoughts I put to you and seatbelts <deleted>..what is wrong with me..not a lot, I have teen sons and know what I am talking about. I haven't crossed any lines in my life ..but I have lived a little..maybe you should get out more!

So you would have no probs hiring an underage girl (or adult female prostitute) for your teenage sons then? If thats getting out more, then no, thanks. I consider living a little paragliding down cliff edges, not paying a hooker to have sex with a child.

• Like 2

The OP (or the "read more link" specifically says UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE. Why can't you understand that???. Where are you getting your "facts"? It is increasingly sounding like you have a vested interest in this thing....is this why you are getting so upset?

If not SHUT UP

Or, as LaraC has implied, have you crossed certain lines and feel the need to defend your position?

How many times have you read in a Newspaper where the head line has nothing to do with the fact

Before the last election Australian newspapers said that labour would win by a land slide

Australian newspapers went bold front page there will be no Carbon Tax under Gillard if she is elected

If you are basing all the facts on a editorial, their is nothing much I can do for you

I base mine on the facts, for a report from an organisation that has a reputation on the facts, as the reporter was at the court on the day and did not print from heresay

Take some time and search this posting and you will see who the infor came from

If you not believe me, them you must believe the opposite that Australian courts are worthless, and sex with an underage girl is not considered serious

Very light sentencing with only probation.

so in your opinion he should have been hung for sending him 6 underage girls for an orgy

what he did has been accepted in Thailand for as long as my wife's father can remember

and in the west up to before my parents generation

If not SHUT UP

How many times have you read in a Newspaper where the head line has nothing to do with the fact

Before the last election Australian newspapers said that labour would win by a land slide

Australian newspapers went bold front page there will be no Carbon Tax under Gillard if she is elected

If you are basing all the facts on a editorial, their is nothing much I can do for you

I base mine on the facts, for a report from an organisation that has a reputation on the facts, as the reporter was at the court on the day and did not print from heresay

If you not believe me, them you must believe the opposite that Australian courts are worthless, and sex with an underage girl is not considered serious

Which papers predicted a labour landslide? From the reports I recall at the time abbot was the favourite to win. I've checked a few articles again and can't find one predicting a labour landslide.

Just to stay on topic. The son was 13. The father paid for him to have sex. That is a crime, as well as appalling parenting. His wife is well rid if that is an indication of his general thinking.

• Like 1

If not SHUT UP

Which papers predicted a labour landslide? From the reports I recall at the time abbot was the favourite to win. I've checked a few articles again and can't find one predicting a labour landslide.

Just to stay on topic. The son was 13. The father paid for him to have sex. That is a crime, as well as appalling parenting. His wife is well rid if that is an indication of his general thinking.

Fairfax and all ABC TV programs and authorised news media

well that answers No. 1

why have you done a 180

no one is arguing that the father under Australia law has done the wrong thing

this is all about his hiring an underage girl to do it

I see now you have dropped this part of your arguement

so you now agree with the facts and the reason why his sentence was so light

If not SHUT UP

Fairfax and all ABC TV programs and authorised news media

well that answers No. 1

why have you done a 180

no one is arguing that the father under Australia law has done the wrong thing

this is all about his hiring an underage girl to do it

I see now you have dropped this part of your arguement

so you now agree with the facts and the reason why his sentence was so light

I'll check on number 1 but I did look at them and saw no labour landslide predictions.

As for the underage child procured by the father for his underage son. Where did I say that never happened. The OP clearly states an underage prostitute was bought by the father.

I'll check on number 1 but I did look at them and saw no labour landslide predictions.

As for the underage child procured by the father for his underage son. Where did I say that never happened. The OP clearly states an underage prostitute was bought by the father.

and Yingluck said all issan people will be rich with in 2 years

Re underage girl, I am reffering to all those who keep stating she was because the OP said so

I am referrng to facts

the man was charged and convicted of aiding and abettng his son having sex while underage, a crime under Australia Law

there was never any claim put before the courts in Australia that the girl was under age

there was never any compliant from Thai police to say this had happened

why maybe they had no proof

or maybe there was no case for him to answer

but ever way this is why he got let of with a light sentence

but there are a large amount of TVF members who will swear that because the OP wrote it

It must be true

based on no facts at all

I have asked many times for someone to give me facts that will stand up in court that she was underage

the stage has gone silent

Edited by tezzainoz
  • Like 1

Conclusion:

1) as no offence took place in Thailand

2) An Australian court convicted him of allowing his son to have sex with a prostitute, nothing else

3) the Thai police have no interest in this case

4) a conviction has been made by an Australian court not Thai

I feel this posting has and never had any thing constructive to do with Thailand, and was only of any interest to farlang who want to spread the word that in Thailand underage sex is normal, but they object

as far as I am concerned The OP should shut this down and concentrate on things that concern our own country and not worry about what other countries are doing

Edited by tezzainoz