TrueVisions are "at it" again

Pattaya28

As maybe you do, read further, there is already a post running on this subjct. And after reading that post which also gives the new line up, perhaps you will see how much more sensible their new line up is ! I will add to this by saying that apart from losing the EPL, Truevisions now seem to be doing a much better job at providing watchable channels.

Not really a Pattaya forum topic.

As mentioned, already discussed. http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/718282-true-vision-satellite-channel-shuffle/

Why ? Why ? Why ?

And also as mentioned, the way they are organizing the channels in this change makes more sense and should be able to accommodate future channel additions and deletions without requiring a further wholesale shifts of channel numbers. So an improvement.

Maybe they should be applauded for this change even if it took awhile to reach this stage. Not everything in Thailand needs to be a cause for more complaints ... even on TV ... Complaint Central.

Edited by Suradit69

If you listen to the channel that gives news on updates for Truevisions...it's because they are changing to HDTV/digital...and it only affects satellite for

now. On Monday the 21st. the network will be down from one minute past midnight until 10 a.m. Cable subscribers will get the same updates soon. Whole country changing to digital.

If you listen to the channel that gives news on updates for Truevisions...it's because they are changing to HDTV/digital...and it only affects satellite for

now. On Monday the 21st. the network will be down from one minute past midnight until 10 a.m. Cable subscribers will get the same updates soon. Whole country changing to digital.

Why, so we can have 500 channels of Thai soaps and variety shows?

Yes that makes good sense considering 99% of the population are probably Thai and very much in the majority. However I think Truevisions should be applauded, they have a huge amount of non Thai material and I have not seen better in HK, China, Japan etc.

Their only downside in my opinion was losing the EPL the rest is fine.

I really sympathize with this problem. Although I don't have TrueVision, I have Sophon, and whenever they changed their channel line up I would have to spend forever going through all the channels and re-skip all the Thai channels I didn't want - leaving me with about 5. I've now given this up as a bad job because they change too often.

Why do you spit on the messenger.....there was a question that I answered.....that's what's going on. I don't watch true,(info from someone else that does) just giving free info....Next time ya all can just moan and groan!

Edited by Beachbunny