HIV Testing Chiang Mai

TheBiggestIdiot

Herpes is a far more likely outcome from (inadvertently, but nonetheless) unprotected sex with a sex worker. I know a guy who...

Condom (intact or broken) is no protection against herpes.

Supposedly so widely spread that 1 in 5 Americans have it (US survey).

Doesn't show symptoms within 2 weeks either.

The average incubation period after exposure is 4 days (range, 2 to 12). [7] The vesicles break and leave painful ulcers that may take two to four weeks to heal. Experiencing these symptoms is referred to as having an "outbreak," or episode.

CDC

When genital herpes symptoms appear, it's usually 2 to 14 days after a person is exposed to the virus. But most people don't notice their first outbreak.

And sometimes people get their first symptoms months or even years after being infected.

WebMd

• 11 months later...

I guess everything went well for previous writer since no more posts came out. Now i have same problem. Had sex with bar girl and condom broken... Damn. This girl was not professional sex worker though so I didnt pay any money for her. She didnt even really drink alcohol so i bought her one drink and thats it (what kind of bar worker is that?) but since she was so willing to go with me it is very likely she has history with many other guys. I think the risk in my case is really low but I have such a week mind when it comes to this matter... Going to be fricking long 3 months unless i manage to drag the girl to test first. Most people wouldn even think about this staff I think...

As so many astute posters have postulated the chance of getting HIV from a broken condom with a girl is very low. Likewise there would be no symptoms at this stage bar rampaging paranoia.

For anyone that does get HIV apparently MMS (Google it) has cured many in Africa with Jim Humbles free programs. A company in Thailand sells it, about $20. Also good for a bunch of other stuff.

I guess everything went well for previous writer since no more posts came out. Now i have same problem. Had sex with bar girl and condom broken... Damn. This girl was not professional sex worker though so I didnt pay any money for her. She didnt even really drink alcohol so i bought her one drink and thats it (what kind of bar worker is that?) but since she was so willing to go with me it is very likely she has history with many other guys. I think the risk in my case is really low but I have such a week mind when it comes to this matter... Going to be fricking long 3 months unless i manage to drag the girl to test first. Most people wouldn even think about this staff I think...

Sounds like she's the one who should be worried!

As so many astute posters have postulated the chance of getting HIV from a broken condom with a girl is very low. Likewise there would be no symptoms at this stage bar rampaging paranoia.

For anyone that does get HIV apparently MMS (Google it) has cured many in Africa with Jim Humbles free programs. A company in Thailand sells it, about $20. Also good for a bunch of other stuff.

MMS does not cure HIV, if it did the whole world would want it, It sounds more like s scam , it claims to cure Malaria and maybe it helps against some diseases but its not a miracle cure.

• 4 weeks later...

Went to McCormack Hopsital today.

Had blood tested for uric acid and HIV.

Waiting time 3 hours for result.

Cost for two items 610 baht.

Result delivered in sealed envelope.

Needed to produce passport.

Overall good procedures in a professional setting.

Went to McCormack Hopsital today.

Had blood tested for uric acid and HIV.

Waiting time 3 hours for result.

Cost for two items 610 baht.

Result delivered in sealed envelope.

Needed to produce passport.

Overall good procedures in a professional setting.

That's good news, a positive result. thumbsup.gif

• 2 years later...

Try 

http://www.support-the-children.org/

The good Doctor will probably give you a severe talking to for not using a Quality condom but both Dr. P and her husband Dr. V are genuine caring folk who have done more than anyone to help orphans of HIV in CM.

john

Gout, Alloric is what my DR recommends to reduce/rid uric acid.

Edited by jonwilly

On 18/7/2017 at 5:27 PM, Chiangmai Ja said:

u can check with love foundation in chiangmai. have hiv test services. 

also give away for PEP and PrEP , Nice Dr and team

What do you mean "give away for PEP and PrEP"?

They are giving away PrEP? For free?

• 5 months later...

Hey there, 

Napneung testing centers offers free of charge 4 in 1 (HIV, Hepatitis B & C, Syphilis) during a one hour counselling session for people residing in Thailand. It's possible to book online or by phone. Check out their website: *direct link edited out*

Oh btw, it's anonymous. 

Cheers,

Edited by Scott
Commercial link edited out

Another vote for The Love Foundation. Good people. Non-judgemental. Reasonable prices. Results in 20 minutes. Test for HIV, Hep B & C, Syph. They do offer PrEP, maybe some HIV meds, also. Consultation is free. *Direct link edited out*

Edited by Scott
Commercial link edited out

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
57 minutes ago, Nray said:

Indeed CM Mediclinic for the most accurate HIV Testing & HIV PrEP & PEP. They actually have their own doctor who specializes in HIV and has done for sometime now. Other places seems to be subcontracting just any old healthcare worker with no real experience. For more info -  http://www.cmmediclinic.com/hiv-prep-chiangmai.html

CMRAM used to do it in house, the room opposite the main door, 250bht, and the results in 2 (ish) hours.