• Latest posts...

1. 45

Reasons of change

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

5. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

6. 45

Reasons of change

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

9. 45

Reasons of change

10. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

11. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

12. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Re-new debit card-Kasikorn Bank

My debit card expires at the end of this month and believe I have to pick it up at the branch. Is there likely to be a charge for the new card and if so how much? Does a charge also apply to thai card holders also, am interested as would like to know what to expect. Any information at all would be appreciated, thanks

Yes I believe it's about 200-300bht something like that.

Or you can order the "nicer" raised lettering debit card with your name on it, pay the ridiculous fee of 800bht and have to wait 3weeks! LOL

K-Bank charges for EVERYTHING!!!

Edited by BKS22

i got a new debit card from kasikorn the other day. it costs me 550b, but the lady says that i get back 1% of all spending on it returned, except for food and fuel, for which i get 0.5%

it is a kasikorn platinum business card (only for debit mind)

every year has an 800B fee, but if your spending for the year on the card exceeds 300,000B, then there is no fee

plus there is no fee for a card if it stops working, or it is lost / left in the machine etc

the card is valid for 5 years

we are in the process of building a house, so our spending is due to be high over the next year or so, so the card sounded attractive

even when booking our annual flights back to the UK, we should get about 650B back, which will cover the annual fee nearly

i just hope the lady told me all the details i need to know, and i understood her correctly