Cops to crackdown on illegal Bangkok nightlife

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thailand is becoming more like the west everyday, Fines and restrictions always increased, If the authorities dont watch out they wont have a tourism industry as people could have more fun in their home countries.

Nothing much has changed in 30 years in Thailand. And the tourists still flock to Thailand and always will. Your completely wrong.

I'd have to agree with Shirtless.. the main point he made being "if".. and when.. it is happening, slowly but surely.. as i see it, crackdown on nightlife, which is why many tourists come here, will surely diminish. If they held true to the 1:00 close times, I'd bet tourism would slow to almost non-existent. Many come here because of the Freedom which seems to exist. Why put any curfew on adults, if the aren't infringing on the peace of others? I am nocturnal and if they imposed this with an iron fist, i would be on the next flight..

Thailand needs to clean up its act. They need to clamp down on illegal bars, prostitutes and drugs. The only people who i can imagine would defend the status quo are those who frequent these places and make use of them.

if this is you then bon voyage, Thailand doesn't want you anymore.

Lol. clap2.gif Yeah. Says you. C'mon folks! Let's hear that thunderous applause now! Tell me, does Thailand pay you much for being their official spokeman.

The self-righteous do-gooders...always willing to speak for (or judge, as circumstances warrant) everybody else. 'Must be an awesome responsibility, 'cept you make it all up. No parliament; a caretaker PM under constant fire for corruption & incompetence; broken promises to hard-working rice farmers; a population that considers corruption a way of life; and YOUR prescription is a clampdown on bars & bargirls. (I'd actually almost agree with you about the drugs, but that's a global scourge well beyond any one nation's ability to control.)

I think you need a hobby. 'Something to do besides scowl and wag your finger at fellow foreigners all day long.

• Like 1

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In Europe there are Nightclubs where nobody goes for party before 2am.

Spicy Club.

Which is now closed :) So my friend told me last time I visited BKK - I did not go out on that trip other than to pick my friends up from their bar to go to eat a midnight snack with them. But yes, that ladyboy filled overpriced place below the Ambassador hotel called Spicy bar is now closed.

There are new places opening that the gals and guys go to but I did not visit them. Bangkok beat across from one of my favorite Australian bar/restaurants seems to be more popular than before. I'm guessing this price increase will NOT be affected by the "price increases" mentioned in the OP for speculative reasons being that you take from the left and give to the right meaning nothing changes for establishments such as this. Same same, but different; guys!

I can see the cops getting a big payday from all the bars they allow to stay open past 1 am. All they have to do is threaten the bar owner with a Bt60000 fine or an under the table payment of Bt5000.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Spicy Club.

Which is now closed smile.png So my friend told me last time I visited BKK - I did not go out on that trip other than to pick my friends up from their bar to go to eat a midnight snack with them. But yes, that ladyboy filled overpriced place below the Ambassador hotel called Spicy bar is now closed.

There are new places opening that the gals and guys go to but I did not visit them. Bangkok beat across from one of my favorite Australian bar/restaurants seems to be more popular than before. I'm guessing this price increase will NOT be affected by the "price increases" mentioned in the OP for speculative reasons being that you take from the left and give to the right meaning nothing changes for establishments such as this. Same same, but different; guys!

The disco (Climax) underneath the Ambassador Hotel is open, and has been for years, as far as I know.

Thailand is becoming more like the west everyday, Fines and restrictions always increased, If the authorities dont watch out they wont have a tourism industry as people could have more fun in their home countries.

No, what you mean is, ' if they shut down what Thailand is infamous for, the sex tourism will decline'. So, given that Thailand has very little else to offer than overpriced beaches. They invited you to partake, and now, once again, they're pulling the sex'n'booze rug from under your feet laugh.png

they want Chinese and Far Eastern business and commerce, and their families

they no longer want pensioners and back packers

they will also become smarter on real estate taxes

they have american guidance, and, they have an expanding FBI here now too

they mean to clean it up, and they will,

that sex workers will have to back home, or go inside, is not their problem

Hey! I'm with you on cleaning up the sleaze, I'm on Phuket and it's embarrassing to see families having to walk past ugly beer bars full of equally ugly farm girls and screeching katoeys. However, where you and I part company is on yet more boring corporate infrastructure. And what the hell's wrong with backpackers? They put more into the local economy and don't frequent ho bars, thus tad thin on the ground in this neck of the woods anyway. There is room for middle ground you know huh.png

BTW 'Expanding FBI'??? The yanks getting even more of a toehold then? Why?

Edited by jpeg

Spicy Club.

Which is now closed smile.png So my friend told me last time I visited BKK - I did not go out on that trip other than to pick my friends up from their bar to go to eat a midnight snack with them. But yes, that ladyboy filled overpriced place below the Ambassador hotel called Spicy bar is now closed.

Ummm, somebody gave you really bad info sir. The place underneath the Ambassador hasn't been called Spicy in years and is most definitely thriving (though not sure that is a good thing - it's about seedy as you can get, but interesting to people watch). As a matter of fact you can walk down Soi 11 at 2am on almost any given night and find a lot of places just gaining momentum (Bash, Climax, etc.). Have never seen Bangkok Beat last past 2 or so, these places go till 5am or later. Also Insomnia just up the block.

I don't necessarily like or dislike any of them, it depends, but it's interesting to go every now and then and I'm certainly happy they're allowed to set up shop. Even if it is vis-a-vis tea money. I was stunned when I first got to Bangkok and was told the city would close down at 1am - when I lived in Chicago that's when I used to leave the apartment (after a night shift at the hospital).

• Like 2

Spicy Club.

Ummm, somebody gave you really bad info sir. The place underneath the Ambassador hasn't been called Spicy in years and is most definitely thriving (though not sure that is a good thing - it's about seedy as you can get, but interesting to people watch). As a matter of fact you can walk down Soi 11 at 2am on almost any given night and find a lot of places just gaining momentum (Bash, Climax, etc.). Have never seen Bangkok Beat last past 2 or so, these places go till 5am or later. Also Insomnia just up the block.

I don't necessarily like or dislike any of them, it depends, but it's interesting to go every now and then and I'm certainly happy they're allowed to set up shop. Even if it is vis-a-vis tea money. I was stunned when I first got to Bangkok and was told the city would close down at 1am - when I lived in Chicago that's when I used to leave the apartment (after a night shift at the hospital).

One two other "bad info" corrections: Bangkok Beat is on Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 and does indeed have a small Australian bar down and across the street (now that I think about it), and the nearby short time hotels are popular. Another larger Australian bar is on Sukhumvit Soi 11 (about 3/4s the way down on the left).

The Insomnia Disco was on Sukhumvit Soi 12, across Sukhumvit Road and not "down the block". I believe it has changed its name to "Insanity". The Ambassador's garage-level disco is now "Climax" and is, indeed, a great people-watching/pickup venue if one can stand the incessant drink-pushing and 120db (it seems) sound system that can literally stir your drink for you.

Edited by MaxYakov
  • Like 1

Ugh - I suppose I deserve it. Though we're getting a wee bit over-reaching Max, I maintain a lease and live on soi 13 when in Bangkok (though that will def change once lease is up). Can walk out the parking structure for climax and hit my apartment in about 5 minutes walk - or I can continue up the road and cross the overpass to Suk to be at Insomnia as the cabbies still call it, and yes this would be considered up the block where i grew up. I'll give you the appropriate name is Insanity, though I'm used to my free ride home via "Insomnia, sookumwit, no pay" the cabbies receive 200 baht a drop off - or a little more - both there and Climax). If you tell a cabbie spice/spicy they won't take you to Ambassador or anywhere near.

Didn't say Bangkok Beat was on soi 11 or intend to infer that. Burnt on that neighborhood now but do genuinely like the carny atmosphere on soi 11 every now and then.

Edited by ChiangMike
  • Like 1

Obsolete laws from 1966, and instead to amend to the to suite today's demand for

night life closing hours where revelers only go out at 11pm, unlike the 60' where people

were in bed by midnight the latest, what do they do? they increase the penalties amount,

sure, better leverage for the BIB to pocket more money, that's all about mo' money...

In the 60's revelers were only out until 11PM?

I don't know where that was true but it sure as hell wasn't Bangkok.

"Official" closing times were 2 AM and that usually just meant the door was locked and you had to knock to be admitted. Many's the night I ended with breakfast at Tip Top on Patpong as the sun came up.

The BIB have been playing this game for decades. Times get earlier, times get later, everyone just gives it a wink and a nod.

they just need better drugs,

meth and yabba? thats no good,

quaaludes, thats what thailand needs

that will make everyone happier

overpriced alcohol, I just dont understand thailand at all I guess

Everything you've ever posted on this site is utter crap. You have not got a clue about the real Thailand. Your Thailand is malls, bars, condos, areas where tourists hang out, money, the stockmarket, money, money.

Wa#nker.

However, you have just posted your first sensible quote "i just don't understand Thailand at all". Excellent.

• Like 1

/cut,sorry had to cut some of the quotes.

Just wondering, where did "they" state that they don't want pensioners, backpackers, etc? Happen to have a link? American guidance would be a HUGE mistake. Nightlife in America is almost non-existent now. Thailand is booming while America is in a MAJOR Depression. America now has 50 million people on food stamps and 20 million people unemployed (the highest amount EVER) It also has the largest Prison population on the planet and that's not even per capita. They have armed Police in almost every bar every night. Doesn't sound like the Land of the Free to me.. It's the last thing they should mimic. I am American and know a bit about what is really going on there. They've already told America where to stuff their GMO's.. Time to tell America to stop shipping over their fluoride, spying on the world and all their other high ideals.

it doesnt matter how many people are on food stamps in the US

as much of that is a voting bribe scheme

the fact is the US is booming again, and so is all of the americas

there will always be poor, but it will never be as bad as thailand

thailand is poor, and while it continues to have the reputation of being an open air whore house, all it wil attract, is scum

the US is booming?

are you on drugs?

the only thing American thing booming are Predator drones attacking kids.

The country is bollixed,the Roman Empire is falling again,the only thing making money is war,

and when you have a huge standing army,you NEED war,

Hence the "America,F-uck yeah" "World Police" stance of the government and the general "lets attack everybody!,get our retaliation in first!" attitude.

jesus christ,so many Americans whine about the world hating them nowadays,

with self delusion like that it's no wonder.

here,have a slap of reality...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1370199/Detroit-Haunting-photos-crumbling-remains-highlight-decline-Motor-City.html

quote "

Almost a third of the city's 140 square miles is vacant or derelict.

Portraits by French photographers Yves Marchand and Romain Meffre show the breathtaking decline of once-proud buildings - allowed to rot and crumble from a former glory.

It looks more like a Hollywood film's futuristic vision of a post-apocalyptic world, than a 21st century American city.

The decay does not discriminate, public entertainment venues such as cinemas lie in ruins alongside banks and medical centres.

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Photos+Detroit+shocking+portrait+bankrupt+city/8870388/story.html

and I haven't even bothered to post pictures of the state of New Orleans...

By the way,if you live in Thailand you just called yourself scum,

if you don't...then how do you know it's an "open air whorehouse"?

I'd apologise for being so belligerent(it's not how I usually am) but your post is just so typical of the "grand delusion" that it set me off a little.

no worries,

I left Bangkok a month ago after being there 6 months, with a few stops in Chiang Mai.

The area I live has seen tremendous building,

Miami Beach is booming,

the outlying cities are bustling

dont believe statistics, they are for uneducated voters,

NYC is also bustling as is LA, SF, the major centers of American civilization, have massive turnover, and velocity of money is increasing here,

it is also in Thailand, just visit any mall, but they are thriving on American labels

that the farm areas and older manufacturing cities are closing up shop means little

the stock market at 16,000 is a real indicator of money flowing to the US,

a 4 trillion balance sheet on the Fed, is also, meaningless

trade deficits are shrinking, fracking will strengthen the dollar as the currentn account deficit shrinks too

the US dollar still reigns supreme and there is little russia, china, brazil and india can do

face it,

it is the only game in town

Just sold my home in Miami a 2 weeks ago, gotta recognize a bubble when ya see one, the only reason it has action now, is from all the geo-engineering going on making it below zero everywhere else in the US for months.. Stock market only reflect a declining dollar. I'd have to say you are waaaay wrong about the economy there. Booming hahaha.. Sounds like you eat their propaganda for Breakfast..The US is suffering very bad. Born, raised and 50 years there, 20 TriLLion in debt!! I have NEVER seen it falling apart like it is.. Roads and Bridges Crumbling everywhere, no one has a job, no new construction, Detroit Bankrupt, Police State, etc.. and all they do is look for a new war to start. New Construction has come to a complete Stand-StiLL! I have watched over 400 hotels go up here in Phuket in the past 3 years. There is no comparison, Thailand is booming, growing and sustaining without much inflation. The US is dwindling to become a 4th world country..

they just need better drugs,

meth and yabba? thats no good,

quaaludes, thats what thailand needs

that will make everyone happier

overpriced alcohol, I just dont understand thailand at all I guess

Everything you've ever posted on this site is utter crap. You have not got a clue about the real Thailand. Your Thailand is malls, bars, condos, areas where tourists hang out, money, the stockmarket, money, money.

Wa#nker.

However, you have just posted your first sensible quote "i just don't understand Thailand at all". Excellent.

I don't know much about Scarpolos history of posts except for the past few days but I'd have to agree with Thaiguzzi as every post is #%*$!.. It seems all his info is from the propagandized MSM in the U.S. and he just may not know how to dig a bit, for real truth... excellent assessment Guzzi! Many Thanks!

I gotta be honest with you Scarpolo,

I was actually going to delete my post to you,as I try not to be a "Thaivisa Grumpster"TM,

but you answered so politely that I am simply going to doff my imaginary hat to you and leave you to it,

just get a few survival courses under your belt(and learn Chinese wai2.gif cause BOY are they kicking you asses) for when that illusion collapses and your country winds up looking like the set of "the book of Eli"

good luck,enjoy it while it lasts.

Lets agree to disagree.

the problem is, the US goes down this road with their creditos every few decades,

in the 1980's, it was the Japanese, who were buying up America, and all was lost, and they were soon going to win WW2 all over again,

in the 1970's, it was the Saudi's

now it is the Chinese,

big deal,

they are dependant on us, and it is the history of the US, to continue this way.

the dollar losing its value?

not here

55555 the dollar not losing it's value? So many just don't understand the inflation tax or that Dollars are backed by Zero, only our military.. When the Petro dollar loses its status you will have to pay 1 million for a single share of Apple.. just because the stock price goes up, doesn't mean the value increases. Why do you think a pouch of tobacco is only 15 cents in Thailand and it's $20.00 in the USA? Or why is a meal at a restaurant in Thailand $1.50 and $15.00 in America? Why is a Pineapple 50 cents here and $6.00+ in America? Because dollars are becoming worthless already! Lose your BIG head about the U.S., no one is dependent upon them anymore. The Chinese are quite smart and just trying to get rid of their worthless dollars before the rest of the people realize it is only monopoly money. In the process they will own alot of the U.S. and Americans will be forced to pay them rents for eons... and just maybe in RMB. wai.gifwai2.gif

No, what you mean is, ' if they shut down what Thailand is infamous for, the sex tourism will decline'. So, given that Thailand has very little else to offer than overpriced beaches. They invited you to partake, and now, once again, they're pulling the sex'n'booze rug from under your feet laugh.png

Hey! I'm with you on cleaning up the sleaze, I'm on Phuket and it's embarrassing to see families having to walk past ugly beer bars full of equally ugly farm girls and screeching katoeys. However, where you and I part company is on yet more boring corporate infrastructure. And what the hell's wrong with backpackers? They put more into the local economy and don't frequent ho bars, thus tad thin on the ground in this neck of the woods anyway. There is room for middle ground you know huh.png

Nightlife in Patong is almost unparalleled in this world. Nothing wrong with backpackers at all.. and nothing wrong with those who want to see Katoeys and Pretty Thai Ladies.. Everyone wants to draw their own line where they think Freedom should end and it's quite sad.. There are about 2 streets in Patong where they exist and if families don't like that, they are free to walk the other 1000's of streets and beaches, they don't need to participate. Bang la Rd. is World Famous because MANY people like to enjoy incredible nightlife, even if others don't enjoy it or want to call it sleazy.. Many think the farm girls are beautiful and bars are creative with wild lighting, abounding smiles and fun games, etc.. Live and Let Live.. Would be nice to see people Stop judging others..

• Like 2

I was actually going to delete my post to you,as I try not to be a "Thaivisa Grumpster"TM,

but you answered so politely that I am simply going to doff my imaginary hat to you and leave you to it,

just get a few survival courses under your belt(and learn Chinese wai2.gif cause BOY are they kicking you asses) for when that illusion collapses and your country winds up looking like the set of "the book of Eli"

Lets agree to disagree.

the problem is, the US goes down this road with their creditos every few decades,

in the 1980's, it was the Japanese, who were buying up America, and all was lost, and they were soon going to win WW2 all over again,

now it is the Chinese,

big deal,

they are dependant on us, and it is the history of the US, to continue this way.

not here

55555 the dollar not losing it's value? So many just don't understand the inflation tax or that Dollars are backed by Zero, only our military.. When the Petro dollar loses its status you will have to pay 1 million for a single share of Apple.. just because the stock price goes up, doesn't mean the value increases. Why do you think a pouch of tobacco is only 15 cents in Thailand and it's $20.00 in the USA? Or why is a meal at a restaurant in Thailand $1.50 and $15.00 in America? Why is a Pineapple 50 cents here and $6.00+ in America? Because dollars are becoming worthless already! Lose your BIG head about the U.S., no one is dependent upon them anymore. The Chinese are quite smart and just trying to get rid of their worthless dollars before the rest of the people realize it is only monopoly money. In the process they will own alot of the U.S. and Americans will be forced to pay them rents for eons... and just maybe in RMB. wai.gifwai2.gif

Pineapples?

I know you sold yourself all that manure to justify your decisions, so, go back to your dream,

Why is a six pack of Hogaarden $7.89 here in the USA,but in Thailand it is $40?

post-192707-0-94233300-1398240120_thumb.

Lets agree to disagree.

now it is the Chinese,

big deal,

not here

Pineapples?

I know you sold yourself all that manure to justify your decisions, so, go back to your dream,

Why is a six pack of Hogaarden $7.89 here in the USA,but in Thailand it is $40?

duh.. because it's imported.. We can live without booze, we cannot live without food... Pineapples grow quite well in Florida and Hawaii.. But I guess their GMO pineapples didn't help reduce price much. enjoy your GMO's there.

This country regresses rather than progresses, as if the nonsense in BKK isn't enough to detract from the tourism industry, now this again.... TAT keeps giving us wonderful news about tourism yet people are actively discouraged from coming here. Bars and clubs closing earlier and earlier, can't but drink in the shops at certain times for what seems to be no logical (or otherwise) reason, visas made more challenging.... Don't get it. Brasil is far nicer and far cheaper and far more going on and many more countries the same... Thailand seems to have this self destruct button thing going on. Shame as most of us here love the country but when do you think to yourself it's time to jog on and go somewhere more user friendly?

• Like 1

Sure just another showing of hand by the police but it will die out in a week or two. Big problem is NOT with the police but with the stupid laws set by successive repressive and quite insane control freak run Governments. We used to have all those stupid prohibition type laws in the UK back 30 years ago but we did grow out of it eventually.

Same as not being able to buy under 10 Litres of alcohol between 2 and 5 PM every afternoon or before 11:00 AM. Total and pointless stupidity. Also elitist as those Thai folk that can afford to buy more than 10 Litres are not restricted. Forget protecting children as there is already a firm law prohibiting sales to children I think under 18 and sure that law does sensibly need enforcing more. Same with bars surely as long as they start to respect noise pollution laws (sensible but not enforced much) then they should be able to open for the hours THEY want in order to satisfy their customers' demands. No demand late then they close early; no demand early they open late, surely that is simple common sense that should make us all happy and even help promote tourism too of course. Once again I say they should strongly enforce the sensible laws like drink and driving and drunk and disorderly in a public place.

Why cannot the Governments here see the total common sense and intelligence in removing these crazy unneeded and unwanted restrictive laws, rather than trying to unnecessarily control people against their will. When will they learn here to LIVE AND LET LIVE. I so very rarely go out drinking late at night that it does not effect me but I hate to see such a wastes of time and effort trying to prosecute such stupid pointless laws and stopping folk harmlessly having a good time. Same with religious days, as if your religion says you should not drink on those days then that is up to you to follow your religion to the letter and not drink, but NOT to enforce such unwanted and unneeded restrictions on everybody else (like the non religious and those of other faiths) is totally unacceptable IMHO. This is common stupidity in many other countries too as we all know and many much worse than here of course. Time for us all to wake up and say NO to our supposed democratically elected Governments.

I guess hoping for an intelligent answer wasnt forthcoming as Hogaarden is imported to America as well, so, perhaps, the Thai Baht is worth less to the exporter of Hogaarden than the US dollar?

Live without beer huh?

Thats your best excuse?

Many things are more expensive in Thailand, alcohol is just a start.

Wine from France was $200 a bottle for Paulliac, but in the US, $60.00

try going out with a woman and ordering low class wine.

Real beef, not the Thai version which you need diamonds to chew through, cost the same as in the US

I understand why you dont know any of these things, clearly, you are a hapless shoe stringer, in Thauland because you cannot AFFORD to live anywhere else

good luck with that,

people with real money, can and do live much better than Thailand offers, and to live in Thailand and pay what is needed to live the same in the US, is for me, not worth it

that, in the final analysis is why I left,

additionally, it is in the mid 70's here for the last 30 days.

its the mid 90's there,

to hell with that as I prefer my energy go towards enjoying the good health that the 70's allows, and the mid to high 90's, as Bangkok has right now which feels like 110, is for people whose life force is instead going to keep them from dying

no thanks

Because Hezbollah is setting up shop here, thats why

This country regresses rather than progresses, as if the nonsense in BKK isn't enough to detract from the tourism industry, now this again.... TAT keeps giving us wonderful news about tourism yet people are actively discouraged from coming here. Bars and clubs closing earlier and earlier, can't but drink in the shops at certain times for what seems to be no logical (or otherwise) reason, visas made more challenging.... Don't get it. Brasil is far nicer and far cheaper and far more going on and many more countries the same... Thailand seems to have this self destruct button thing going on. Shame as most of us here love the country but when do you think to yourself it's time to jog on and go somewhere more user friendly?

Because their politicians and business men, spend too much of their time during the day away from their wives, in whore houses

and taking care of their mistresses rather than doing what they are supposed to do

Thai's re more interested in vice than anything else

This is to the poster who thinks the US dollar is worthless, I ask, what is the highest form of flattery? Emulation, Imitation?

Obviously, someone thinks the US dollar is worth something:

http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2014/04/23/police-sting-nets-near-perfect-counterfeit-dollars

Police sting nets near-perfect counterfeit dollars

By Coconuts BangkokApril 23, 2014 / 15:00 ICT

100bill.jpg?itok=xPpg0xsa

A Thai team trading in some of the finest counterfeit currency ever found has been arrested.

Boonpat Kijpaisan, 52, and Issarachan Sukkasem, 48, and two other members of their group were caught in a sting near at a hotel in Bagkhen district, consumer protection police officials said.

The four were arrested with 280 USD100 bills – equivalent to nearly THB1 million – which undercover police officers had offered to buy for THB440,000.

According to US Embassy, these fake bills can pass counterfeit bill detectors at banks and are the second-best bogus bills ever seized.

Police said Issarachan admitted to buying the fake dollars from another source for THB1,000 per bill, and that they are commonly traded in Sa Kaew, Sisaket, Surin and Nong Khai provinces. He said it was his first time trading counterfeit money, and he didn’t know who forged the notes.

Ugh - I suppose I deserve it. Though we're getting a wee bit over-reaching Max, I maintain a lease and live on soi 13 when in Bangkok (though that will def change once lease is up). Can walk out the parking structure for climax and hit my apartment in about 5 minutes walk - or I can continue up the road and cross the overpass to Suk to be at Insomnia as the cabbies still call it, and yes this would be considered up the block where i grew up. I'll give you the appropriate name is Insanity, though I'm used to my free ride home via "Insomnia, sookumwit, no pay" the cabbies receive 200 baht a drop off - or a little more - both there and Climax). If you tell a cabbie spice/spicy they won't take you to Ambassador or anywhere near.

Didn't say Bangkok Beat was on soi 11 or intend to infer that. Burnt on that neighborhood now but do genuinely like the carny atmosphere on soi 11 every now and then.

Yes, I should be reined-in a bit. Been overreaching too much lately, especially in the women/financial (synonymous) department. crazy.gif Cheers!