Chalerm fears bloodshed if court terminates PM Yingluck

webfact

You have been warned, Chalerm can now go ahead and manipulate some good old violence with a clear conscious and as usual able to place the blame elsewhere.

You don't seriously believe that Chalerm has a conscience do you?

Clear conscious in this case means - not me, I know nothing, what are you inferring, I wasn't there, must be Sutheps fascist thugs doing it to themselves for attention and so on - rhetoric to suit each situation as it is manipulated by Mr C and his team.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It doesn’t matter if Chalerm is the Deputy PM, the Labour Minister or the CAPO director. His narrative is always the same. Accusations and predictions. If there was a minister for predictions then Chalerm would be the best candidate.

Here is a quote of what Chalerm did actually say, "If the court rules against the government as some expect, we will see that hell exists. Within 72 hours, chaos will erupt. You have a duty and so do I. Why don't we help each other bring peace to the country?”

So what is your duty Chalerm? In his capacity as head of a department that is supposed to bring peace and order to the country under the ISA his duty is to ensure peace and order. No more, no less. No threats to courts, no intimidation and predictions of hell and violence. Ensure peace and order. Simple task for a simple boss, but Chalerm cannot even grasp that simple task.

He has not even been successful in that task. He has one arrest to his name. The popcorn shooter who was covered from head to toe and had a mask on. Then we had all the suspects that perpetrated violence against the PDRC that were captured on CCTV and whose faces were clearly visible that have proven to elusive for CAPO and remain at large to this day.

His version of ensuring peace and order is to intimidate the courts and NACC in making decisions that suits the PTP agenda or within 72 hours there will be no peace and order.It doesn’t matter if Chalerm is the Deputy PM, the Labour Minister or the CAPO director. His narrative is always the same. Accusations and predictions. If there was a minister for predictions then Chalerm would be the best candidate.

Here is a quote of what Chalerm did actually say, "If the court rules against the government as some expect, we will see that hell exists. Within 72 hours, chaos will erupt. You have a duty and so do I. Why don't we help each other bring peace to the country?”

So what is your duty Chalerm? In his capacity as head of a department that is supposed to bring peace and order to the country under the ISA his duty is to ensure peace and order. No more, no less. No threats to courts, no intimidation and predictions of hell and violence. Ensure peace and order. Simple task for a simple boss, but Chalerm cannot even grasp that simple task.

He has not even been successful in that task. He has one arrest to his name. The popcorn shooter who was covered from head to toe and had a mask on. Then we had all the suspects that perpetrated violence against the PDRC that were captured on CCTV and whose faces were clearly visible that have proven to elusive for CAPO and remain at large to this day.

His version of ensuring peace and order is to intimidate the courts and NACC in making decisions that suits the PTP agenda or within 72 hours there will be no peace and order.

I suspect Chalerms real fear will be that there is not enough bloodshed to force the army to take action

Thaksin will have made it very clear at HK that he expects everything possible to be done to involve the army.

All he has left now, the only way he can save some face, is for the army to step in so he and his party can become the ones who are wronged.

Clearly the reds are getting together a army, no secret has been made of that, to fight the legal institutions of the country and by extension the constitution and democracy its self.

The caretaker Govt have by ignoring this, given their tacit consent (approval) and Chalerm with his peace and order outfit have done nothing to attempt to prevent it.

Should the reds carry out their threats (the armed wing has already started with grenade attacks) Suthep must keep his people well away from them and not goad them.

The army should force the police to combine with them in patrols so they can never be said to be acting alone, it should be noted that the only time any reds have been arrested (and weapons found with them) was when the army and police were working together.

Lets hope for restraint from the army, doubt we can expect any from the reds.

• Like 2

It's not statement it's more like a treat, you know who is behind the dark force no arrest being made as you know in advance what will happen ,it like try to be good guy but the whole picture already tells everybody who is behind.the more you talk the more it shows to the public.

A glaring oxymoron here, Thais are suppose to be peaceful people, following Buddha teaching

and being full of tolerant, love and forgiveness for each other leaving in the land of smiles,

yet, all you hear is blood shad, coups, maiming and killing, disappearances of activist, corruptions

to hight levels just to name a few,

If this is the making of a peaceful nation who is asking millions of tourist to come visit and learn the

way of the Thais, than I'm utterly confused here...

just get on with it already this saga is boring ! Months and months of threats, meetings, public announcements etc.....coffee1.gif

...exactly bring it on Mr Chalerm....months and months of posturing, lies, shootings, murders, BS, threats, protests, about turns,....let's have a grand finale...thai versus thai....yellow, pink, red, blue, white, black......farmers, elite, street vendors, ordinary men and women in the street, taxi drivers, street cleaners, Uni students, political splinter groups, monks, bar girls

C'mon get it all out of your systems..........is this what you want Chalerm?

Really?....and then what?....is that going to set the country on the right course to being a decent member of the world community and a settled country in which to live for everyone?....no it will not.

Abide by decisions made Mr Chalerm........in the interests and for the good of your fellow thai countrymen who out number you a zillion to one and want rid of this nonsense.

Thailand .....a H.U.B. (Hub of Unnecessary Bluster)

just get on with it already this saga is boring ! Months and months of threats, meetings, public announcements etc.....coffee1.gif

...exactly bring it on Mr Chalerm....months and months of posturing, lies, shootings, murders, BS, threats, protests, about turns,....let's have a grand finale...thai versus thai....yellow, pink, red, blue, white, black......farmers, elite, street vendors, ordinary men and women in the street, taxi drivers, street cleaners, Uni students, political splinter groups, monks, bar girls

C'mon get it all out of your systems..........is this what you want Chalerm?

Really?....and then what?....is that going to set the country on the right course to being a decent member of the world community and a settled country in which to live for everyone?....no it will not.

Abide by decisions made Mr Chalerm........in the interests and for the good of your fellow thai countrymen who out number you a zillion to one and want rid of this nonsense.

Thailand .....a H.U.B. (Hub of Unnecessary Bluster)

"

Mr. Chalerm added that PM Yingluck and her cabinet must remain in power until the new government takes office.

Therefore, the CAPO director has warned both the Charter Court and the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) to be impartial and think about the consequences."

I'm sure that caretaker Dept. PM , MoFA and chief CAPO advisor Surapong will be able to explain this latest show of democracy to foreign envoys, diplomats, the UN an so.

Why would they have to? The sentence

Therefore, the CAPO director has warned both the Charter Court and the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) to be impartial and think about the consequences

is not a quote from Chalerm but an inaccurate summation by the News Bureau.

Chalerms points were as follows

"Labor Minister Pol Capt Chalerm Yoobamrung, who is also the CAPO director, expressed his fears that violence could break out if the premier was found guilty of her charges regarding the unfair transfer of former National Security Council (NSC) chief Thawin Pliensri and corruption in the government’s rice pledging scheme.

Mr. Chalerm added that PM Yingluck and her cabinet must remain in power until the new government takes office."

End of quote from Chalerm. The rest is the News bureaus interpretation.

At least this time you're not alone in your comprehension problems, all the usual bleeding heart "democracy lovers" are all over this like a cheap suit. But hey, if that's what you want to hear, fill your boots.

"End of quote from Chalerm. The rest is the News bureaus interpretation."

The quote was from the news bureau also, Chalerm didn't actually say that verbatim either. I't seems the whole article was a summation.

​i'm uncertain how you can say with authority which parts are accurate and which parts are not.

I think we need to find out what Chalerm actually said.

Just read the OP. When it comes to the part where it says and he added you know that's the end of his "quote" it's just standard English comprehension. When you look at the phrase "Therefore the CAPO Director has warned" you'll see it is in the past tense - it's not Chalerm speaking or even an approximation of what he said, it's what the news bureau is implying that Chalerm said..

I'm not saying which parts are accurate or not, I am saying that the summary that the bureau makes is not a summary one would write using the two phrases that have been attributed to Chalerm. They are deliberately implying that Chalerm is threatening the various courts - He is not, he is just making a common sense statement on the situation.

Do you not think if Chalerm really had threatened the courts the rest of the media would be all over it?

• Like 1

Love reading all the reactions.

As one poster said get on with it.

Exactly because I'm sick of reading the same posts by the same people like she gone to Dubai she's gone shopping n Europe or better get out now for the sake of your son.Blah blah blah.

Well she's still here and is not going anywhere at the moment.Maybe not ever.

Actually she's one tough cookie to stay on under all tis pressure it's not like she needs the cash,

I can just imagine the outcry on here if she's found not guilty.

Hey but I hope the court is more unbiased than the lynch mob on here.

• Like 2

Can someone please tell the talkin walkin Thaksin doll to shut up.

This guy and the UDD leaders are more of a hazard to Thailand than all the drunks on the road over Songkran were.

If he is to be taken at his word he is saying that if Yingluck (PTT) is found guilty along with those in government that were also involved that the PTT and UDD will kill people.

He is also threatening senior appointed Government officials.

Will this not put him close to going to jail also for indirectly inciting or is he just on the line?

• Like 1

Exactly because I'm sick of reading the same posts by the same people like she gone to Dubai she's gone shopping n Europe or better get out now for the sake of your son.Blah blah blah.

Actually she's one tough cookie to stay on under all tis pressure it's not like she needs the cash,

This thread is about Chalerm's message, not about Yingluck's shopping habits, but if you do not like to read other's comments then why do you do it?

But yes, we have to hope - and trust - the courts will be unbiased, and refuse to be intimidated, by either lynch mob on here or those roaming streets at night to bomb.

Therefore, the CAPO director has WARNED both the Charter Court and the National Anti-Corruption Commission (NACC) to be impartial and think about the consequences.

Ok, where s the impartiality in these remarks? Independent courts should not think about consequences but give a vedict according to the letter of the law.

Just like you, posting the same lines, multi times a day. And thank you for making it clear what you think of the tv members who don't agree with you.

Go lynch your red manual.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app