"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think someone from the forum, a Gay guy (or girl) will ever win Thai Visa Poster/Member of the Year?

In this Decade?

I nominate JINTHING

Is that name a member here on Thai Visa?

Actually, I never fancy a Jin with anything ... no matter how good your Tonic is.

More a Rum and Shelias man myself ... biggrin.png

Edited by David48

Do you think someone from the forum, a Gay guy (or girl) will ever win Thai Visa Poster/Member of the Year?

In this Decade?

I nominate JINTHING

BTW marcusd ... why aren't you and Jingthing ever both logged in at the same time ...

dunno but I can assure you I am not jinny. I live in Chiang Mai. Am opinionated, have a nice smart arsed boy friend and work,too bloody hard.

Jinny I think,is a lol camper than me. And I often switch to,oz news maybe that's why. Sorry I,use my,mobile heaps and it bloody auto corrects and adds these stupid commas

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Is it true that gays, who have spontaneous sex in male toilets with strangers, like the smell of feces?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-26517600-1398439983_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: No, that is false. This Gay In a Box doubts you really believed that in the first place, but you got your answer, so ...
Next ...

So if food affects its flavour....which is the most popular food for gays ?

post-37101-0-45292900-1398440249_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays do not alter their diet to change the flavor of their body secretions. If their diet happens to produce more pleasant aromas, that's a feature. Of course there is always the outlying fetishist, just talking in generalities here.
Also a surprising percentage of the gays are just like your lady friends in this regard ... no likee the swallow. The gays, amazingly similar to the straights, may alter their diet for social reasons, such as avoiding garlic if planning to kiss on a date who is not eating garlic. Your garlic may vary.
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

I eat a lot of fruits and nuts....would mine have a nice wholesome fruity tang to it......anyone wanna try it ?....I'll put it in a glass for you.

I would like to get a rating on it....

I knew a girl a long long time ago that prided herself on being able to taste all the different flavours and guessing what you ate mostly.

I eat a lot of fruits and nuts....would mine have a nice wholesome fruity tang to it......anyone wanna try it ?....I'll put it in a glass for you.

I knew a girl a long long time ago that prided herself on being able to taste all the different flavours and guessing what you ate mostly.

post-37101-0-81189800-1398440381_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays will need to see a PIC first to even consider your offer.
Next ...

In this Decade?

I nominate JINTHING

Actually, I never fancy a Jin with anything ... no matter how good your Tonic is.

More a Rum and Shelias man myself ... biggrin.png

Bundy I hope David. I'll have a few with ya.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 1

attachicon.gifgayinabox.jpg

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: The gays will need to see a PIC first to even consider your offer.

Next ...

I think showbags is actually gay Mr jinny

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Next ...

I think showbags is actually gay Mr jinny

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

I would be interested to know why you think this ?

Question from a non-gay.

Answer from a Gay In a Box.

Question from a non-gay.

Question from a non-gay.

It's not rocket science.

Please get with the program, mateys!

Edited by Jingthing

Question from a non-gay.

Question from a non-gay.

Question from a non-gay.

It's not rocket science.

Please get with the program, maties!

sweetie darling love pet. I said love... I said pet... Soooo sorry buts its all fun

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

• Like 2

There is a SET FORMAT for this one thread only.

All other threads on the gay forum are normal discussion threads.

People can post to those or start new ones as they wish (forum rules apply) for more detailed topic discussion and debate and even silly/nasty GOSSIP.

That is not THIS thread.

If people didn't respect the FORMAT of the WORD ASSOCIATION thread, would that have lasted for years?

By not respecting the format of this thread, people are just asking to kill this thread.

If that's what you want, your choice (collectively of course).

It's just a thread, it's not a big deal of course, it's being destroyed is no big deal either, but keep in mind, that's YOUR (collective) choice.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

If you don't like the format, then just don't post to this thread, and/or start your OWN thread with a format you DO like. How does that grab you?

Again, if y'all want to kill this thread, kill it. No skin off my lovely bottom.

I am not gay...I could not possibly start a thread like this, cupcake...

There is a SET FORMAT for this one thread only.

All other threads on the gay forum are normal discussion threads.

People can post to those or start new ones as they wish (forum rules apply) for more detailed topic discussion and debate and even silly/nasty GOSSIP.

That is not THIS thread.

If people didn't respect the FORMAT of the WORD ASSOCIATION thread, would that have lasted for years?

By not respecting the format of this thread, people are just asking to kill this thread.

If that's what you want, your choice (collectively of course).

There is one guy that keeps entering idle chit chat in the word association thread.....sheesh, some people cannot understand the simplest things.

However, I do find your format a little silly, and sexist at the same time....you assume all questions are from 'non gays' immediately....this is not meant to fuel Marcus' lust for me.....tis just a thought....and whats this 'first coming' thing....has jesus arrived ?

are you under. 30?

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

What is a gay referring to when he starts talking about mothballs?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

post-37101-0-19252500-1398446012_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: A gay talking about a mothball would mean another gay who brings other gays OUT of the closet. Mothballs - closets - get it - got it - job done!
Alternatively meaning - literal mothballs. (More common.)
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

color=rgb(0,0,0)]

Thank you for your question, non-gay.[/color]

First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: A gay talking about a mothball would mean another gay who brings other gays OUT of the closet. Mothballs - closets - get it - got it - job done!

Alternatively meaning - literal mothballs. (More common.)

Next ...

Oooooooh... Makes sense... Thanks JT.. The mods could move this to the education forum, it's just eye opening this info!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Maybe I shuldn;t ask another question but hey it's 3AM

Were you surprised by the revelation that Rock Hudson was gay?

post-37101-0-97764600-1398457270_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: It's been a long time now, but I recall that the gays who cared to know did know before the big reveal. But it was still technically a secret. Kudos to Liz Taylor for how she supported him and also the cause of people with Aids as well, when it was such an extreme stigma.
Compare to Anderson Cooper who ALL the gays knew about for several years before the coming out (he would regularly be seen at all kinds of gay spots) ... so it wasn't a coming out per se but an announcement he was OK to talk about it.
Next ...