"Gay In A Box" -- ask a gay any question! ONE answer only by ONE gay.

Jingthing

The bucket list fir many gays is simple really. Just equality the same as every other person in the same country in which we live and to abide by the laws and not be looked upon as some freaks or strange dub species

i thought gays were the same as everyone else until i read this thread

Well lets not take the weird and wonderful world of Mr JT as yardstick to go by!

• Like 1

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will there be a gay Disney cartoon character anytime soon?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

well grantsmith a good question.

Disney is a company with,many,conflicting values.

Whilst they support gay partnerships and other rights they fearfully protect their image of family values.

Many would already say they have had hidden,gay types in their movies...but this can be also stated as none at all.

As time moves on and things change I feel we will see open,gay characters if not already. I am not an expert on all things Disney.

In,fact I feel sometimes I,am,in Disneyland

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Is there any such thing as 'gay for a day'....or try it before you buy it kind of thing, just for all those in here interested to try it out before commitment.

not me, nope, just opening the envelope for others to begin their journey.

• Like 1

Is there any such thing as 'gay for a day'....or try it before you buy it kind of thing, just for all those in here interested to try it out before commitment.

not me, nope, just opening the envelope for others to begin their journey.

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-05766000-1398659913_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Of course there is. Gay for an hour, day, year, decade, etc. Participating in same sex sexual activities is something to try, like eating BALUT. It might not look delicious, but you never know until you have a taste. Gay sex is NOT the same thing as gay IDENTITY. I could eat BALUT everyday for years and still NOT be Filipino, so maybe eating BALUT was a bad analogy. But tough cookies, this question has received it's FINAL answer.
Next ..
Edited by Jingthing

I always thought one of them dwarfs was gay.

Which one? I always thought they were all keen on getting into Snow White's knickers!

\

But on the other hand, that Prince Charming looked a little dodgy to me.

post-124914-0-55573000-1398683344_thumb.

Edited by Gsxrnz
  • Like 1

I've started licking mens ears when things become a bit boisterous,especially in the boozer as a mode of defusing potential flashpoints/arguments,does this mean I have the potential to go all the way?

Gayanswer: yes next.

Sent from my Lenovo S820_ROW using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

what about dogs?

I worry about my dogs.

are their gay dogs?

Thank you for your question, non-gay.
post-37101-0-76793200-1398692000_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: There's a lot of doggie male on male shagging and in some cases male doggies don't ever fancy the b-youknowwhat-itches ... BUT ... are these pooches gay like people are gay? Doubtful. Homosexuality of course occurs in many species including lifetime bonding ... but I don't think the dogs are bonding like that, gay or straight.
Juicy stuff here!
In the New International Version, the Hebrew word for “dog” is translated as “male prostitute” to clarify the ancient euphemism.
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

Is a gay vegetarian considered an oxy-moron?

EDIT: i made a boring comment about it being "hyperbole" but then i got the real joke, i think, please ignore these words that you have already read

Edited by brit1984
  • Like 1

please ignore these words that you have already read

Wow! It took us twenty pages to come up with this directive.

Surely someone should patent this as a recipe for dealing with the poetic voluminousity that is inevitable with out-of-the-box threads.

Ground heart breaking!

Edited by Morakot
  • Like 1

Is a gay vegetarian considered an oxy-moron?

Thank you for your "question"rolleyes.gif , non-gay.
post-37101-0-30917200-1398701691_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: Many gay people are vegetarians. It is not related to sexual orientation. That is the FINAL answer to this totally silly question.
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing

Let me ask a more serious question...

Do all gays eat meat?

Gayanswer: no next.

Yeah, the gays got the joke ... eat meat .. oral sex ... if you want ask a question about oral sex rather then vegetarian diet, just bloody ask it. Another hint, any question with the word ALL in it about ANY group of people is usually going to logically be an automatic NO ... other than death and taxes stuff common to ALL humanity.

Edited by Jingthing

If you¨re gay and feel disgusted about the thought of having sex with women , will you feel any different with a ladyboy ?

Thank you for your "question"rolleyes.gif.pagespeed.ce.hZ59UWKk-s.gif , non-gay.
post-37101-0-30917200-1398701691_thumb.j
First Coming "Gay In a Box" answers: As a generalization, the total lack of attraction would exist towards ladyboys. I know a lot of the straights are very confused about this because they think for the gays it is all about the genitalia. But that is totally wrong. Now a ladyboy who was basically looking like a dude when naked, no lady breasts, no wide lady like hips, yes such a person could be attractive to many of the gays. Generally it is the straights that go for the ladyboys. Ladyboys are projecting as FEMALES, why would that interest the gays sexually?
BTW, the word DISGUSTED is really too strong for how most of the gays who aren't into the ladies feel about straight sex. A more accurate description would just be NOT TURNED ON.
Now the world of sexuality is complex and mysterious though. I am not at all attracted to the female sex BUT I have found myself VERY attracted to attractive BUTCH lesbians (not that its mutual). Do you see a theme there? They look like dudes to me and if they're cute, there it is. When that happens, in my own head, I am aware my attraction to such handsome butch lesbians is just another manifestation of my homosexuality. Nothing straight about it. Now of course they don't have the equipment but it's not all about that, Believe it or not.
There are also of course actual BISEXUAL men ... but this thread is about Gay In A Box not Bi In A Box.
Also many of the gays are a different point on the KINSEY scale and are capable of having fun with a lady, and probably the majority have tried it out at sometime in their lives (or they're married to a lady, quite common).
Next ...
Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

How does a gay vegetarian justify them self if they don't eat meat?

Gayanswer: You aren't making any sense now. Either spell out what you're really asking in plain English or don't ask one more question about gay vegetarianism, OK. We get the juvenile joke. Move on. Frankly, if this is quality of level of questions to expect moving forward, just CLOSE this thread. I know a lot of people want that anyway so NO BIG DEAL. Ask real questions or don't ask at all. On top that, this silly obsession with meat and vegetarianism breaks the structure here of NO FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS.

Edited by Jingthing

Gayanswer: You aren't making any sense now. Either spell out what you're really asking in plain English or don't ask one more question about gay vegetarianism, OK. We get the juvenile joke. Move on. Frankly, if this is quality of level of questions to expect moving forward, just CLOSE this thread. Ask real questions or don't ask at all. On top that, this silly obsession with meat and vegetarianism breaks to structure here of NO FOLLOWUP QUESTIONS.

Well I'm not sure that's allowed under the rules stipulated in the OP, but given you are the OP does that mean you're allowed to bend the rules to suit your own agenda?

Ask real questions or please do not participate on this thread. Period. The thread will be worthless if all the questions are of the level of 7th graders telling fart jokes. As I mentioned (different wording) in a PM about this thread, the FIRST time some bozo asks why do gays have limp wrists might be a little amusing. The 10th time it is not only not funny, it's the end of the thread. The thread was started sincerely with good intentions (even though the controversy of it was understood), not as an invitation for people who want to come in here and treat everything about gays as a big joke. In other words: GROW UP.

Edited by Jingthing

Ask real questions or please do not participate on this thread. Period. The thread will be worthless if all the questions are of the level of 7th graders telling fart jokes. As I mentioned (different wording) in a PM about this thread, the FIRST time some bozo asks why do gays have limp wrists might be a little amusing. The 10th time it is not only not funny, it's the end of the thread. The thread was started sincerely with good intentions (even though the controversy of it was understood), not as an invitation for people who want to come in here and treat everything about gays as a big joke. In other words: GROW UP.

Doesn't really answer the question without the 'gay in the box' picture inserted...

• Like 2

... Are gays, generally speaking, more likely to suffer from early onset dimentia?

This is a legitimate MEDICAL question, whether the gays are more prone to early dementia than the straights, but we might not have someone with the medical knowledge to answer that. I don't so if someone does, please do. I can say the people with HIV can be prone to dementia but I am assuming you aren't talking about that aspect of the issue. So would suggest the question really is about gays vs. straights in general, forgetting HIV (all people with HIV would be more likely so that's basically obvious).

Also I really don't want to google "gay dementia" because then I'll be getting the most disturbing internet ads ... it could even be worse that one time I googled "gypsy spanking" ... don't ask!

Edited by Jingthing

I was once hit on by a male friend of my brother. I didn't mind, of course, I found it flattering even though I wasn't interested. I told him he shouldn't waste his time on me, as I was straight and there were heaps of gay guys there (gay disco), yet he seemed to never give up – even tried telling me that if we turn off the light I could just think of women when he was giving me a blowjob (which was almost enticing, I must add, as a guy with a penis should know pretty well how to blow one laugh.png). So my question is;

It's my impression that some gay men will hit on straight guys, already knowing they are straight. Why is that? Oh, and if a gay in a box here has succeeded in such an endeavor, please do tell :)

• Like 1

Excuse my German but there's a phrase I seem to recall: ​Ein Schwule gibt nie die Hoffnung auf, meaning, a (gay man) never gives up hope. As for having seduced a straight man, I suspect I have but in the absence of other people's disclosure, I don't know. I do remember fondly a straight and very good looking friend at university who got very physical with me. I was too shy at the time, and he never made a second approach. He later confessed to "having perverted thoughts," as if by way of explanation. Many a slip between the cup and the lip, Sibergan ...

Edited by dundas
  • Like 2