I got a Yala Girlfriend

leosuntime

Pictures please!

Mate....if you think that he is going to post a photo you are mad , it will be same than when a soldier received a photo of his wife by mail in his barracks at the heart of the battle , and their colleagues are crazy to take it from him and share it all between them in their most privacy ,colouring white her wife hair ....... Oh yes , see the similarity between that photo and a Thailand BG

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex 2-4 times a night!?

I'd be luck if I'd get it that many times a month.

I'm not jealous in the least bit, I mean how do you keep going that many times? I feel sorry for you, she sounds very demanding.

*disclaimer: above comment is in jest with tongue firmly placed in ones cheek.

Dont worry regarding the negative posts. This is the TV norm.

If your happy thats all that counts. There are clowns on here who are only here because they have either been shafted, live here but think their missus is a pain or have lived in the tourist areas all their days.

Make up your own mind mate.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

At last the Red Cross is coming thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Disgusting......................... I hope she meant the apology about being Brown!! everything else is completely normal.... go for it, you got a winner there, if I wasnt fat, old, ugly, boring and skint Id take her myself.

fat, old, ugly, boring? You are limited to 30-yr-olds with 2 kids

She might have a sister or mother available. Never give up!

• Like 1

If your happy thats all that counts. There are clowns on here who are only here because they have either been shafted, live here but think their missus is a pain or have lived in the tourist areas all their days.

Better than the crap Ive heard. If shes muslim she wont have tattoos.

If the post is someone full of it then they should be removed.

If you dont think I have posted correctly please reply.

If you want to join the red cross I have their number.

Some women just feel great when pregnant. btw was she or is she still "married' with a Thai man??? I just love this soap operas and real life dramas. 32 and 21, well it won't matter when the numbers are 70 and 81 LOL

They will never, ever be 70 and 81, at least not together. Some things in this world, alas very, very few, are certain! And remember, Yala, spelled backwards, is "A lay", so go for it!!

Why should I think you have not post correctly? On the contrary, with no bashing or irony you came to the rescue of an OP being stoned to death, so "in this context" yes indeed it was like the red cross, in another context the very same sentences maybe not. But far from infamous to be compared to this great institutionsmile.png plus did you miss the? thumbsup.gif

Good man but slightly touchy maybe? Well if you did not catch the wink I am sorry.

• Like 1

Why should I think you have not post correctly? On the contrary, with no bashing or irony you came to the rescue of an OP being stoned to death, so "in this context" yes indeed it was like the red cross, in another context the very same sentences maybe not. But far from infamous to be compared to this great institutionsmile.png plus did you miss the? thumbsup.gif

Good man but slightly touchy maybe? Well if you did not catch the wink I am sorry.

Sorry back mate.

Edited by baneko

31 year olds with computer games, sounds like unemployed 31 year old

his mom cant wait for him to get out already and stop playing computer games

Okay grand-dad, we get it- you don't understand computer games and the fact they're a multi billionaire dollar industry played by a wide variety of people from all walks of life. Maybe a good time to switch focus to how terrible modern music is and how you can't hear the words, or maybe how this was all green fields before etc etc ... wink.png

I was CEO of a company that had the worlds first Xbox dev kits.

You know nothing and you just proved you talk without engaging your brain,

happy to embarass yourself?

31 year olds with computer games, sounds like unemployed 31 year old

his mom cant wait for him to get out already and stop playing computer games

Okay grand-dad, we get it- you don't understand computer games and the fact they're a multi billionaire dollar industry played by a wide variety of people from all walks of life. Maybe a good time to switch focus to how terrible modern music is and how you can't hear the words, or maybe how this was all green fields before etc etc ... wink.png

grren fields would be better than Urban blight,

thailand has more empty buildings that will never be finished, than the Bronx in the 1970's and half the area is filled with laddyboys and girls from bars who stink to high heaven,

this you call home?

Yes, it is all bliss at the beginning!

In the beginning I had one Thai GF, and I thought it was going to work out great, also. Bought her a cell phone and laptop, gold, gave her trips and money. Then, she tells me she is pregnant! Bittersweet feelings. A few weeks later, she told me she "fell off motorbike taxi, and lost baby." Relief.

As time went on, she starts hammering on me to buy her a condo, car, etc. "because her friend's farang bought for her." all the while she is not working, so I told her to get a job.

In the end, I found out she was using the laptop I bought her to chat up other farangs on Bangkokchat.com. On the site, she found a UK farang (married with kids already), got pregnant by him, and got everything she wanted (condo, car, etc). You gotta admit she was persistent and "worked it" to her benefit.

I was/am still enamored with Thai ladies, and married my Thai wife after a 6 year courtship, and after she obtained a USA K1 Visa (to get this, you have to prove you are an upstanding citizen, no criminal record,

not married, etc --- the process was NOT easy).

Take it from some of us veterans...Unless there is some urgent reason, I see no reason to "jump in" to marriage or pregnancy (and even if there is urgency, I would wait!)

Good luck

how can there ever be an urgency to make a commitment for life, to a stranger?

• Like 1

OP here

This yala girl is amazing, the main reason i am still with her is because she loves me, i haven't had that before, we constantly hold hands, we kiss passionately all the time, and to top it off we have sex 2-4 times a night.

we watch comedies non stop laughing all night, its pretty awesome (just for laughs on youtube and tom green)

i dont know if its going to work out, all i know is white, brown, thai, australian or chinese, all families are dysfunctional nightmares

this girl loves me and i love her, and i will continue to fall asleep holding her hand until it that fizzels out

100k baht will last me 6 months in yala prolly, thats enough to figure out if can make a safe place to live together, for the people who look down on me because they think i only have 100k baht grow up

to the all the mean people here, you really hurt people you know, i dont ever want my yala girl to see this thread but I'll still show her because there are truths in what ppl say even from the cyants

OP,

you will show her this thread?

why?

amd, why did you post your story?

• Like 1

I enjoyed your post very much. It had all the elements that make a great TV thread - internet dating, naiveté, potential ladyboy, losing money, bonus kid, unwanted pregnancy, age difference and dark skin cutey.

IMO everything is better than yet another genius who fell in love with some sleazy bg in pattaya who ran off with pickup, house and bankaccount AKA the casual TV thread.

Dark, tatooed (presumably), boyish, with a kid. Can't imagine why other men wouldn't go near her.

True, most men on TV are after dark, tattood with 3 kids. clap2.gif

i had 1 of them.......well, she started out fair skinned, blonde and no tattoos. 6 months later when i returned she was dark skinned, black hair and new tattoos on her back. she also had 2 kids running round the bar. apparently her husband found out where she was working and dragged her back to issan as the house needed fixing.........not sure why the tattoos appeared tho.......amazing thailand eh?

was the husband a thai?

So I met a girl on TF from Yala, she is young and ultra cute. I worried before meeting her because I wondered why such a cute girl couldn't find thai guy. She had been single for one year after leaving her ex-husband. She has one kid.

I think the answer is "she has one kid".

the reality is,

she CAN find a thai guy,

and probably has been told,

go find a Flange, so we can buy a house

Did the OP write this while drunk?

"She wanted me to get her prenant straight away!!... prolly a bad sign lol"

No <deleted>, Sherlock. Sorry for being so blunt.

If this doesn't persuade you to run in the opposite direction as fast as you can, whatever results from this is all your fault.

What's with the scowling at people - (possibly a sign of an emotional problem)?

Huge red flags already but still "cute" seems to be what matters for ya, so let her knock you out because I've a feeling she is not only a lot smarter but also tougher than you laugh.png

OP here

This yala girl is amazing, the main reason i am still with her is because she loves me, i haven't had that before, we constantly hold hands, we kiss passionately all the time, and to top it off we have sex 2-4 times a night.

we watch comedies non stop laughing all night, its pretty awesome (just for laughs on youtube and tom green)

i dont know if its going to work out, all i know is white, brown, thai, australian or chinese, all families are dysfunctional nightmares

this girl loves me and i love her, and i will continue to fall asleep holding her hand until it that fizzels out

100k baht will last me 6 months in yala prolly, thats enough to figure out if can make a safe place to live together, for the people who look down on me because they think i only have 100k baht grow up

to the all the mean people here, you really hurt people you know, i dont ever want my yala girl to see this thread but I'll still show her because there are truths in what ppl say even from the cyants

"This yala girl is amazing"

No, OP. This girl seems pretty run-of-the-mill. *You're* the amazing one.

T

So I met a girl on TF from Yala, she is young and ultra cute. I worried before meeting her because I wondered why such a cute girl couldn't find thai guy. She had been single for one year after leaving her ex-husband. She has one kid.

the reality is,

she CAN find a thai guy,

What the hell is a flange ???

the reality is,

she CAN find a thai guy,

What the hell is a flange ???

Flange = phonetic pronunciation of the way the thai girl I lived with pronounced Farange

Am assuming this was a troll post, the farangs coming here cannot be this deluded ??? But still amusing.

If a real story, gotta give the guy credit for balls by visiting Yala. I have been there by bike, but suspect

not a lot of other tourists have been there. It is ground zero for the war in the south , with basically

deaths there almost every day. I had lunch and left while I was still alive....

• Like 2

She loves soccer and tattoos lol opposite to me, but we both like computer games, movies, fantasy, computer and stuff.

She's used to foreigners, who like to watch football, she's got tattoos paid by farang money, when working in a bar. She likes facebook and the games to play with hearts, like yours.

her fantasy is to find somebody thast she can go and play cards, while you take care of her child.

Dear mods, time to make a new forum for those like the OP another one for the visa overstay brigade. maybe another one for Grammar cops.-w00t.gif

she's special different from all the other thai girls.